@ChaoticGlub

A science joke:

Why can you never trust an atom?
They make up everything.

And a cheesy one:

I know its cheesy, but I feel grate.
Maximillion.png
Okay, this took so long:
"Hey, you are on a rock floating in space. Pretty cool huh?Some of its water. F it, actually most of its water. You can't even get here to there without buying a boat. Its sad. I'm sad. I miss you".
"How did this happen?"

A long time ago, actually never, and also now, noting is nowhere. when? Never. Makes sense right? Like I said, noting was never anywhere. That's why it's been everywhere. Its been so everywhere you don't need a where. You don't even need when. That's how every it gets.

Forget this, I wanna be something, go somewhere, do something, I want things to change. I want to invent time and space. And i know its possible because everything is here, and it probably already happened. i just don't know when to start. And that's exactly where it started.

Oh, I paused it. I think there's a universe now. What's it made of?
"Quarks and Stuff!"
Aa, that's a thing! In a place! Don't like it? Try a different place at a different Time. Try to stick together, because the word is gonna get bigger, and emptier.

But its not empty yet, it's still very full, and about a kjghpillion degrees.
About no seconds later
Great news! the quarks are now happily married in groups of three, called a Proton or a Neutron. And there is something else flying around too, but can't because its still too HOT
About 10 seconds later
Great news! The protons and neutrons are now happily married to each other! Some of them even doubled up!
about 380, 000 years later
Great news, the electrons have now joined in. Congratulations! the world is now-
a bunch of gas in space. But its getting closer together.
10 million years later
and its getting closer together
500 million years later
and its getting closer togeth*BUM* Its a STAR! New stuff just got made! Some stars burn out and die. Bigger stars burn and die with passion, and makes some brand new, way crazier stuff
"Space Dust!"
Which allows new and more interesting stars to be made, and then die, and then explode to
"Even crazier Space Dust!"
So now stars have cool stuff around them, like rocks, ice and funny clouds which can make some very interesting things, like this ball of flaming rocks, for example. Oh no, we just got hit another ball of flaming rocks! And it kinda made a mess, which is how the Moon.

Weather update, its raining rocks from outer space!
Weather update, those rock might have had water inside them and not there's hot steam in the sky
Weather update, cooler temperatures today and the floor is no longer lava
Weather update, Its raining.
SEVERE FLOODING ALERT

The entire world is now an ocean. Volcano alert.
"That's land"
What!?!
"Something's alive in the Ocean!"
Oh cool, like a plant or an animal? No! A microscopic speck. It lives at a bottom of the ocean and eats chemical soup which is being served hot and fresh, being made from gnarly space ingredients leftovers of what was raining rocks or whatever"

Watch whole thing here, you will love it
Also, watch this thing too
Okay, this took so long:
"Hey, you are on a rock floating in space. Pretty cool huh?Some of its water. F it, actually most of its water. You can't even get here to there without buying a boat. Its sad. I'm sad. I miss you".
"How did this happen?"

A long time ago, actually never, and also now, noting is nowhere. when? Never. Makes sense right? Like I said, noting was never anywhere. That's why it's been everywhere. Its been so everywhere you don't need a where. You don't even need when. That's how every it gets.

Forget this, I wanna be something, go somewhere, do something, I want things to change. I want to invent time and space. And i know its possible because everything is here, and it probably already happened. i just don't know when to start. And that's exactly where it started.

Oh, I paused it. I think there's a universe now. What's it made of?
"Quarks and Stuff!"
Aa, that's a thing! In a place! Don't like it? Try a different place at a different Time. Try to stick together, because the word is gonna get bigger, and emptier.

But its not empty yet, it's still very full, and about a kjghpillion degrees.
About no seconds later
Great news! the quarks are now happily married in groups of three, called a Proton or a Neutron. And there is something else flying around too, but can't because its still too HOT
About 10 seconds later
Great news! The protons and neutrons are now happily married to each other! Some of them even doubled up!
about 380, 000 years later
Great news, the electrons have now joined in. Congratulations! the world is now-
a bunch of gas in space. But its getting closer together.
10 million years later
and its getting closer together
500 million years later
and its getting closer togeth*BUM* Its a STAR! New stuff just got made! Some stars burn out and die. Bigger stars burn and die with passion, and makes some brand new, way crazier stuff
"Space Dust!"
Which allows new and more interesting stars to be made, and then die, and then explode to
"Even crazier Space Dust!"
So now stars have cool stuff around them, like rocks, ice and funny clouds which can make some very interesting things, like this ball of flaming rocks, for example. Oh no, we just got hit another ball of flaming rocks! And it kinda made a mess, which is how the Moon.

Weather update, its raining rocks from outer space!
Weather update, those rock might have had water inside them and not there's hot steam in the sky
Weather update, cooler temperatures today and the floor is no longer lava
Weather update, Its raining.
SEVERE FLOODING ALERT

The entire world is now an ocean. Volcano alert.
"That's land"
What!?!
"Something's alive in the Ocean!"
Oh cool, like a plant or an animal? No! A microscopic speck. It lives at a bottom of the ocean and eats chemical soup which is being served hot and fresh, being made from gnarly space ingredients leftovers of what was raining rocks or whatever"

Watch whole thing here, you will love it
Also, watch this thing too
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
Did you know that mountains are great at jokes? They're not just funny, they're hill areas.

Plains are the highest form of flattery.

What do you call a mix between a joke and a rhetorical question?

Why was the artist stuck at the gas station?
He didn't have the monet to get degas to make the van gogh.
Did you know that mountains are great at jokes? They're not just funny, they're hill areas.

Plains are the highest form of flattery.

What do you call a mix between a joke and a rhetorical question?

Why was the artist stuck at the gas station?
He didn't have the monet to get degas to make the van gogh.
@Kryptica i freaking love that video i freaking love that guy and im happy that you remind me of how much i love him thank you.
I remember the first TIME I WATCHED ONE OF HIS VIDEOS. I T F EL TAS IF GOD HAD BLESSED ME WITH HIS OWN TEARS GAWD
@Kryptica i freaking love that video i freaking love that guy and im happy that you remind me of how much i love him thank you.
I remember the first TIME I WATCHED ONE OF HIS VIDEOS. I T F EL TAS IF GOD HAD BLESSED ME WITH HIS OWN TEARS GAWD
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
@FeatherBird im calling the police
@FeatherBird im calling the police
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
I'm deceased
I'm deceased
sdSRvlV.png
@ChaoticGlub Yup, he is the holy saint of comedy "You could make a religi-" "no don't" Anyway, I got more today, I don't let this thing die, hah! Know any good jokes about Sodium Hypobromite? -NaBrO How your pets think about you: Dog: Human feeds me, plays with me, pets me and loves me. They must be a God! Cat: Human feeds me, plays with me, pets me and loves me. I must be the God! "What is it called when a cat wins a dog show? -A CAT-HAS-TROPHY" What do you call a pile of kittens? -A meowtan Why did the cat wear a dress? -She was feline fine Who is cat's favorite youtuber? -A Pawdiepie Two cats walk on a fence. They see a Sphinx-cat in one of the windows. Other one says: "That is what happens if a vacuum catches you" Also, couldn't resist: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/dc/61/f4/dc61f4da62feb094a6709997a8db3c89.jpg[/img] Yeah, and this thing: "If normal person's soul weights 25 grams, a fat person's soul must weight... 25 graham crackers!"
@ChaoticGlub

Yup, he is the holy saint of comedy
"You could make a religi-" "no don't"

Anyway, I got more today, I don't let this thing die, hah!

Know any good jokes about Sodium Hypobromite?
-NaBrO

How your pets think about you:
Dog: Human feeds me, plays with me, pets me and loves me. They must be a God!
Cat: Human feeds me, plays with me, pets me and loves me. I must be the God!

"What is it called when a cat wins a dog show?
-A CAT-HAS-TROPHY"

What do you call a pile of kittens?
-A meowtan

Why did the cat wear a dress?
-She was feline fine

Who is cat's favorite youtuber?
-A Pawdiepie

Two cats walk on a fence. They see a Sphinx-cat in one of the windows. Other one says:
"That is what happens if a vacuum catches you"

Also, couldn't resist:
dc61f4da62feb094a6709997a8db3c89.jpg

Yeah, and this thing:
"If normal person's soul weights 25 grams, a fat person's soul must weight... 25 graham crackers!"
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
I'm yelling like mad. Sorry not sorry.
I'm yelling like mad. Sorry not sorry.
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@Deoxtri
What've you done? I'm reading those jokes and screaming lol. And making screens. Gosh, ypu made my day!
@Deoxtri
What've you done? I'm reading those jokes and screaming lol. And making screens. Gosh, ypu made my day!
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@Turnoroid
Is best website. Don't look at it on your phone on the bus. People will look at you crazy.
@Turnoroid
Is best website. Don't look at it on your phone on the bus. People will look at you crazy.
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
1 2 3 4 5 6