Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Bad jokes? Bad jokes.
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28155300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281554/28155300_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet plaguemomma. My goal is to write as many bad jokes as possible [s]in her bio[/s]. And I'd love some help! Share with me [b]THE GOD OF BAD JOKES[/b] from your lair![/center] No need to ping me >;3c Feel free to read the bad jokes i have so far.. they are really terrible

28155300_350.png

Meet plaguemomma. My goal is to write as many bad jokes as possible in her bio. And I'd love some help!
Share with me THE GOD OF BAD JOKES from your lair!
No need to ping me >;3c
Feel free to read the bad jokes i have so far.. they are really terrible
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
Bumping cause i want people to share dragons who make bad jokes ;-;
Bumping cause i want people to share dragons who make bad jokes ;-;
I don't have any dragons that tell bad jokes. I don't really have any dragons that tell jokes more than the next one either... Haven't really thought about it xD
But here's a good website for you xD
http://niceonedad.com/
I don't have any dragons that tell bad jokes. I don't really have any dragons that tell jokes more than the next one either... Haven't really thought about it xD
But here's a good website for you xD
http://niceonedad.com/
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
My hatchery's theme is 50% terrible wordplay but I don't have any lore dragons that tell bad jokes. I must fix this. Here is a joke for you though:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
My hatchery's theme is 50% terrible wordplay but I don't have any lore dragons that tell bad jokes. I must fix this. Here is a joke for you though:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@Deoxtri IM CRYING IS PERFECT
@bisexuwhalei lauged more than i should
@Deoxtri IM CRYING IS PERFECT
@bisexuwhalei lauged more than i should
Oh.
Wow.

I read her whole bio.

Trying not to laugh now.
Oh.
Wow.

I read her whole bio.

Trying not to laugh now.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear
everytime i feel sad i read her bio and then i just can't stop laughing i love bad jokes they are the best soBS
@Windshear
everytime i feel sad i read her bio and then i just can't stop laughing i love bad jokes they are the best soBS
@ChaoticGlub I think I've got a few, though I'm not sure if these are quite what you're looking for. Might as well post them anyway! Some of them are a bit longer;

Why did Sally fall off the swing? Because she had no arms.
Knock Knock. Who's there? Not Sally.

3 boys are having a contest to see who can throw the highest. They use a mud pile and a brick to judge. The first throws his brick and makes a 1 foot deep hole, the second throws his brick and makes a 2 feet deep hole. The third throws his brick and it never comes down.

A man is traveling and wants to bring his parrot, but can only afford a nonsmoking, no pets allowed airline. He buys the ticket anyway and smuggles the parrot in. Mid-flight, the pilot, who was smoking, finds the mans parrot. They fight, and the pilot throws the parrot out of the plane, and the man throws the pilot's cigarette out too. When the pilot comes back he finds the parrot on his window. Guess what it was holding. The brick.

How do you put a giraffe in a fridge? Open the fridge, shove it in, and close the door.
How do you put an elephant in a fridge? Open the door, take the giraffe out, shove the elephant in and close the door.
All of the animals are at a meeting, who's not there? The elephant, he's in the fridge.

I was gonna tell you a joke about pizza, but I decided that it was too cheesy.

Wanna hear about something dirty? Two pigs rolled in some mud.
@ChaoticGlub I think I've got a few, though I'm not sure if these are quite what you're looking for. Might as well post them anyway! Some of them are a bit longer;

Why did Sally fall off the swing? Because she had no arms.
Knock Knock. Who's there? Not Sally.

3 boys are having a contest to see who can throw the highest. They use a mud pile and a brick to judge. The first throws his brick and makes a 1 foot deep hole, the second throws his brick and makes a 2 feet deep hole. The third throws his brick and it never comes down.

A man is traveling and wants to bring his parrot, but can only afford a nonsmoking, no pets allowed airline. He buys the ticket anyway and smuggles the parrot in. Mid-flight, the pilot, who was smoking, finds the mans parrot. They fight, and the pilot throws the parrot out of the plane, and the man throws the pilot's cigarette out too. When the pilot comes back he finds the parrot on his window. Guess what it was holding. The brick.

How do you put a giraffe in a fridge? Open the fridge, shove it in, and close the door.
How do you put an elephant in a fridge? Open the door, take the giraffe out, shove the elephant in and close the door.
All of the animals are at a meeting, who's not there? The elephant, he's in the fridge.

I was gonna tell you a joke about pizza, but I decided that it was too cheesy.

Wanna hear about something dirty? Two pigs rolled in some mud.
Pixel-Babies.png
I've got some groaners for ya...

How to you make an orange laugh? You tickle it's navel~ (navel oranges)

If you throw a pumpkin up into the air, it'll come down squash.

What color is a burp? Burple!

How kind of horse is that on the back of the United States "Delaware" state quarter? A quarter horse.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

I wondered why that baseball was getting bigger. And then it it me. o.o
I've got some groaners for ya...

How to you make an orange laugh? You tickle it's navel~ (navel oranges)

If you throw a pumpkin up into the air, it'll come down squash.

What color is a burp? Burple!

How kind of horse is that on the back of the United States "Delaware" state quarter? A quarter horse.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

I wondered why that baseball was getting bigger. And then it it me. o.o
6wR17En.png
@ChaoticGlub

FINALLY I HAVE SOMEONE TO TELL MY BAD SCIENCE JOKES.

Two chemists walked into a bar. The first one said, "I'd like some H2O." The second one said, "I'd like some H2O too." The second one died.

A neutron walked into a bar and asked, "How much for a drink?" The bartender replied, "For you, no charge."

What do you do when chemists die? You barium.

Where does bad light end up? In prism.

What do you call an educated tube? A graduated cylinder.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Why did I divide sin by tan? Just cos.

A photon checks into a hotel. The bellhop asks, "Can I help you with your luggage?" It replies, "I don't have any. I'm traveling light."

I'd tell more chemistry jokes, but all the good ones argon.
Hope you found these humerus!
At this point, you are probably wondering if I have any more jokes? Perhaps one about sodium? To that, I answer, "Na." I'm done.
@ChaoticGlub

FINALLY I HAVE SOMEONE TO TELL MY BAD SCIENCE JOKES.

Two chemists walked into a bar. The first one said, "I'd like some H2O." The second one said, "I'd like some H2O too." The second one died.

A neutron walked into a bar and asked, "How much for a drink?" The bartender replied, "For you, no charge."

What do you do when chemists die? You barium.

Where does bad light end up? In prism.

What do you call an educated tube? A graduated cylinder.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Why did I divide sin by tan? Just cos.

A photon checks into a hotel. The bellhop asks, "Can I help you with your luggage?" It replies, "I don't have any. I'm traveling light."

I'd tell more chemistry jokes, but all the good ones argon.
Hope you found these humerus!
At this point, you are probably wondering if I have any more jokes? Perhaps one about sodium? To that, I answer, "Na." I'm done.
1 2 3 4 5 6