Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Kitsune - General Updates
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 292 293
@Azurearchangel Sorry I've been sick but your species is a bit too close to shiros. You can edit the colors, but theres a ton of overlap in some instances to both redeemed yako/shiros. Maybe you could model them after common chinese dragon colors (Greenish/reddish/goldish) Or make them only grey/light browns like stone/slate etc with the terts being red/gold, but some tweaking might help it not look too much like other variants. I thought you were on discord but couldnt find you when I went to message about this a few days ago.
@Azurearchangel Sorry I've been sick but your species is a bit too close to shiros. You can edit the colors, but theres a ton of overlap in some instances to both redeemed yako/shiros. Maybe you could model them after common chinese dragon colors (Greenish/reddish/goldish) Or make them only grey/light browns like stone/slate etc with the terts being red/gold, but some tweaking might help it not look too much like other variants. I thought you were on discord but couldnt find you when I went to message about this a few days ago.
Mb6MMMc.png
@Metus Sorry I've been sick so i meant to message this a while ago, but dusk/dawn variants to the variants would be too much. this would be like having foxfire seperated into blue fire and orange fire versions. Otherwise this is a solid variant just wanted to help before the deadline. Also if you would like to join the discord just let me know!
@Metus Sorry I've been sick so i meant to message this a while ago, but dusk/dawn variants to the variants would be too much. this would be like having foxfire seperated into blue fire and orange fire versions. Otherwise this is a solid variant just wanted to help before the deadline. Also if you would like to join the discord just let me know!
Mb6MMMc.png
@Aushi

Thanks for the heads up, I'll make my final edits in just a bit! I had a feeling it was a little bit too much for sure. I'll get rid of the color separation so that it's hopefully a little easier to work with c:
@Aushi

Thanks for the heads up, I'll make my final edits in just a bit! I had a feeling it was a little bit too much for sure. I'll get rid of the color separation so that it's hopefully a little easier to work with c:
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@Metus that is fine, alot of variants can look wildly different. Tenkos can be white/gold/red or all gold so yours still fits as one that can vary differently. Good luck! I was setting up laptop to do registeration for today so i thought id help out with last minute updates.
@Metus that is fine, alot of variants can look wildly different. Tenkos can be white/gold/red or all gold so yours still fits as one that can vary differently. Good luck! I was setting up laptop to do registeration for today so i thought id help out with last minute updates.
Mb6MMMc.png
@Aushi It's quite alright! I'm sorry about the trouble, and I'm sorry to hear that you're sick! I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you so much for letting me know! I had a feeling that it might have been a bit too close; I should have listened to that gut feeling. I'll do some tweaking! Or I might just scrap the idea all together and come up with something different. We'll see what happens!
@Aushi It's quite alright! I'm sorry about the trouble, and I'm sorry to hear that you're sick! I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you so much for letting me know! I had a feeling that it might have been a bit too close; I should have listened to that gut feeling. I'll do some tweaking! Or I might just scrap the idea all together and come up with something different. We'll see what happens!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@AzureArchangel its okay, and yeah going to doctors suck. Just wanted to make sure your entry could have a chance to get to voting! And good luck!
@AzureArchangel its okay, and yeah going to doctors suck. Just wanted to make sure your entry could have a chance to get to voting! And good luck!
Mb6MMMc.png
Can someone also send me the discord link pls!
Can someone also send me the discord link pls!
qXHYTjH.png
@ringleader1 of course Ill be sending it right to you
@ringleader1 of course Ill be sending it right to you
Mb6MMMc.png
Hi!!! Im new to FR and I’d love to work towards adopting a kitsune- could I have a discord invite to see pricing + breeders so I can save? (Sorry this is off topic;;; this is the most recent thread about this subspecies-)
Hi!!! Im new to FR and I’d love to work towards adopting a kitsune- could I have a discord invite to see pricing + breeders so I can save? (Sorry this is off topic;;; this is the most recent thread about this subspecies-)
Alice She/Her ^-^ | yHHm1dP.png
@alicethewitch we don't really have breeders or set prices its usually we just sell what we think is appropriate. Ill send an invite in a little bit im at work at the moment
@alicethewitch we don't really have breeders or set prices its usually we just sell what we think is appropriate. Ill send an invite in a little bit im at work at the moment
Mb6MMMc.png
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 292 293