Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Kitsune - General Updates
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293
I adopted this Imperial who has the thread's badge in their profile! I looked at the requirements and the form and was a little confused. Could someone help me understand how/if they qualify and what varient? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35594446][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/355945/35594446_350.png[/img][/url]
I adopted this Imperial who has the thread's badge in their profile! I looked at the requirements and the form and was a little confused. Could someone help me understand how/if they qualify and what varient?

35594446_350.png
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png
[quote name="@pythonesque" date="2024-05-11 18:14:21" ] I adopted this Imperial who has the thread's badge in their profile! I looked at the requirements and the form and was a little confused. Could someone help me understand how/if they qualify and what varient? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35594446][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/355945/35594446_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] would be tenko https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2164644/1#post_26672105
@pythonesque wrote on 2024-05-11 18:14:21:
I adopted this Imperial who has the thread's badge in their profile! I looked at the requirements and the form and was a little confused. Could someone help me understand how/if they qualify and what varient?

35594446_350.png

would be tenko
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2164644/1#post_26672105
blood vigour, if you're so inclined and nasty

6XCD9ya.png
@khe
Thanks! That's what I was thinking, but the "Former Variant" part of the Registration confused me.
@khe
Thanks! That's what I was thinking, but the "Former Variant" part of the Registration confused me.
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png
@pythonesque
If it helps, this is from general information about tenko, about the legendary kitsune, not even about this subspecies of dragons in FR. Tenko are ancient and wise kitsune who simply “grew up” to such a state (not all kitsune could do this), so from the perspective of this subspecies, before the dragons “grew up” to tenko, they were someone else [another variant of this subspecies]
@pythonesque
If it helps, this is from general information about tenko, about the legendary kitsune, not even about this subspecies of dragons in FR. Tenko are ancient and wise kitsune who simply “grew up” to such a state (not all kitsune could do this), so from the perspective of this subspecies, before the dragons “grew up” to tenko, they were someone else [another variant of this subspecies]
OY2CZgk.png
@pythonesque(sorry it's nighttime for me and I tagged the wrong persons I corrected it) it's like @sanyabosanya said it's like (example variant) a forest spirit nogitsune went through a trail or grew up or was the gifted with something to turn them into a tenko. Any variant can become a tenko. You can even have a malicious yako become a tenko. It's more about lore purposes and can hint at the personality of the kitsune. The only exception is not for tenkos. But for redeemed yakos. They can only come from malicious yakos as the malicious yakos calms down and tries to atone for their crimes.
@pythonesque(sorry it's nighttime for me and I tagged the wrong persons I corrected it) it's like @sanyabosanya said it's like (example variant) a forest spirit nogitsune went through a trail or grew up or was the gifted with something to turn them into a tenko. Any variant can become a tenko. You can even have a malicious yako become a tenko. It's more about lore purposes and can hint at the personality of the kitsune. The only exception is not for tenkos. But for redeemed yakos. They can only come from malicious yakos as the malicious yakos calms down and tries to atone for their crimes.
Mb6MMMc.png
If no one has said this before, I'll try
@Aushi (and @ZeroAerie) Maybe should add information on what former variations there might be for tenko? Once upon a time I also stumbled over this (okay, I figured it out then).
And can I ask: is this the same for any variation of tenko? I keep dreaming of getting a void tenko, and one day it will happen xD
@Aushi (and @ZeroAerie) Maybe should add information on what former variations there might be for tenko? Once upon a time I also stumbled over this (okay, I figured it out then).
And can I ask: is this the same for any variation of tenko? I keep dreaming of getting a void tenko, and one day it will happen xD
OY2CZgk.png
[quote name="SanyaBosanya" date="2024-05-12 13:18:27" ] If no one has said this before, I'll try @Aushi (and @ZeroAerie) Maybe should add information on what former variations there might be for tenko? Once upon a time I also stumbled over this (okay, I figured it out then). And can I ask: is this the same for any variation of tenko? I keep dreaming of getting a void tenko, and one day it will happen xD [/quote] Hey, I've actually got two void tenkos I'd be willing to part with if you were really interested. If so, feel free to shot me a DM.
SanyaBosanya wrote on 2024-05-12 13:18:27:
Hey, I've actually got two void tenkos I'd be willing to part with if you were really interested. If so, feel free to shot me a DM.
oeurJSN.png
@SanyaBosanya yes all tenko can come from all the other variants except other tenkos. You can have a nogitsune that becomes a void tenko, a forest spirit can be a yomi, etc etc. You can't have a cursed tenko come from void tenko. I usually do a random choice generator to choose a variant if I can't come up with one.
@SanyaBosanya yes all tenko can come from all the other variants except other tenkos. You can have a nogitsune that becomes a void tenko, a forest spirit can be a yomi, etc etc. You can't have a cursed tenko come from void tenko. I usually do a random choice generator to choose a variant if I can't come up with one.
Mb6MMMc.png
@SanyaBosanya

Apologies for the confusion. A tenko can come from any variant. There are some variants that are more likely to become certain tenkos:

Malicious > Cursed Tenko
Night Shiro > Void Tenko
Shiro > Tenko
Forest Spirit > Yomi

But this isn't set in a stone. The only thing that can't happen is a former variant cannot be a different tenko. Does this make more sense?
@SanyaBosanya

Apologies for the confusion. A tenko can come from any variant. There are some variants that are more likely to become certain tenkos:

Malicious > Cursed Tenko
Night Shiro > Void Tenko
Shiro > Tenko
Forest Spirit > Yomi

But this isn't set in a stone. The only thing that can't happen is a former variant cannot be a different tenko. Does this make more sense?
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie hihi!! I have a question! Can a Forest Spirit Nogitsune become a Malicious Yako due to whatever they are protecting being destroyed somehow?
@ZeroAerie hihi!! I have a question! Can a Forest Spirit Nogitsune become a Malicious Yako due to whatever they are protecting being destroyed somehow?
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293