Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Kitsune - General Updates
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 290 291
@Zeroaerie sorry mine cant make sanguine on the tert i dont think
@Zeroaerie sorry mine cant make sanguine on the tert i dont think
Mb6MMMc.png
@ZeroAerie i've got a kitsune to register!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34589619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345897/34589619_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Markus Owner: Coolkid Variant: Tenko Tail Number: 9 Genes: Crystal/Facet/Runes Colors: White/Gold/Ivory Elemental Flight: Arcane Former Variant: Shiro i didnt realize how many tenko there were w hoop s whoops oh geeze. also i have plans on breeding markus but i have to wait for him to grow up to make a breedin card... eventually
@ZeroAerie

i've got a kitsune to register!!

34589619_350.png

Name: Markus
Owner: Coolkid
Variant: Tenko
Tail Number: 9
Genes: Crystal/Facet/Runes
Colors: White/Gold/Ivory
Elemental Flight: Arcane
Former Variant: Shiro

i didnt realize how many tenko there were w hoop s whoops oh geeze.
also i have plans on breeding markus but i have to wait for him to grow up to make a breedin card... eventually
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@ZeroAerie If I changed this girls Tert gene, she would count as a Kitsune, right? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30510487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305105/30510487_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ZeroAerie If I changed this girls Tert gene, she would count as a Kitsune, right?

30510487_350.png
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

As a malicious yako yep
@kyrin18

As a malicious yako yep
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie Ok, then I'll most likely eventually do either Runes or Opal :3
@ZeroAerie Ok, then I'll most likely eventually do either Runes or Opal :3
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Windshear @Gladewalker @AbyssalAnathema @s0ki @Hoefler @ImpossibleJedi4 @Gedhyr @Nixpix @NogitsuneX @GembondFairy @Drakeswing @CrazyassBat @LunaWard @Cealygosa (Imperials) @Lyka @ChaoticGlub @KarrotDragoness @Ecruteak @Vinterskald @Phantasmagorica @Gyftrot @saltyscone @Niatri @Sharptooth1701 @Leucine @Wingsofmist @Iraen @Tedium @L2B @Disillusionist @Fujo @LittleSunDragon @Prettyboycain @ziselmaki @OSierraSoulO @Lini @QueenofRedLions @AtticSaltStorms @MoonlitCacti @Fuchsia @Goldschlager @Astomnus @demiourgos @Lummox @beautifulcrime @SilvestrisDream @FlamesEmbrace @Fenrisartemis33 @HellHathAllFury @Denryu @queenmedusozoa @Imperia @SilverOtter @Starisia @Sanukuni @Starstalker (Imperials Only) @TriforceDrag0n @Touhou @Nigiri @Croatoan @Yagine @PoseFKA (Pearlcatchers Only) @ClockworkEclipse @Moonlace @AstroNot (Imperals) @Boltninja75 @Crownings @SakuraOkami7 @Rebdomine(Pearlcatchers Only) @Pyrolusite @btss @johnnytrash @fika @SoullessARMY @FelixMcTrashy

Hey guys, just announcing on Discord and on the forums: sorry I haven't been around too much the past couple of days - I haven't forgotten about you guys, promise! I've had car troubles, a broken phone, party stuff and an art contest all going at the same time so I'm pretty drained haha. But things will ease off by Monday, so I'll catch up on updating all the pinglists and registration sheets! Maybe get a roleplay or two started on here for those guys who want to give it a shot. Thank you for being patient with me.

If you notice you've been left off a pinglist on Monday or if you notice I'm missing someone, please give me a holler! Because I've been off and on for a while, I might miss a couple posts here and there.
@Windshear @Gladewalker @AbyssalAnathema @s0ki @Hoefler @ImpossibleJedi4 @Gedhyr @Nixpix @NogitsuneX @GembondFairy @Drakeswing @CrazyassBat @LunaWard @Cealygosa (Imperials) @Lyka @ChaoticGlub @KarrotDragoness @Ecruteak @Vinterskald @Phantasmagorica @Gyftrot @saltyscone @Niatri @Sharptooth1701 @Leucine @Wingsofmist @Iraen @Tedium @L2B @Disillusionist @Fujo @LittleSunDragon @Prettyboycain @ziselmaki @OSierraSoulO @Lini @QueenofRedLions @AtticSaltStorms @MoonlitCacti @Fuchsia @Goldschlager @Astomnus @demiourgos @Lummox @beautifulcrime @SilvestrisDream @FlamesEmbrace @Fenrisartemis33 @HellHathAllFury @Denryu @queenmedusozoa @Imperia @SilverOtter @Starisia @Sanukuni @Starstalker (Imperials Only) @TriforceDrag0n @Touhou @Nigiri @Croatoan @Yagine @PoseFKA (Pearlcatchers Only) @ClockworkEclipse @Moonlace @AstroNot (Imperals) @Boltninja75 @Crownings @SakuraOkami7 @Rebdomine(Pearlcatchers Only) @Pyrolusite @btss @johnnytrash @fika @SoullessARMY @FelixMcTrashy

Hey guys, just announcing on Discord and on the forums: sorry I haven't been around too much the past couple of days - I haven't forgotten about you guys, promise! I've had car troubles, a broken phone, party stuff and an art contest all going at the same time so I'm pretty drained haha. But things will ease off by Monday, so I'll catch up on updating all the pinglists and registration sheets! Maybe get a roleplay or two started on here for those guys who want to give it a shot. Thank you for being patient with me.

If you notice you've been left off a pinglist on Monday or if you notice I'm missing someone, please give me a holler! Because I've been off and on for a while, I might miss a couple posts here and there.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie Definitely take your time to sort things out :)
@ZeroAerie Definitely take your time to sort things out :)

item_ancestral_incense_by_dogi_crimson-daios5g.gif
@ZeroAerie
Please do rest you need to!
@ZeroAerie
Please do rest you need to!
tumblr_oogzcyBgd51ubdcz1o1_100.png
@ZeroAerie Thank you for getting back to us! Just remember to take care of yourself, too. Hope all the troubles clear up soon. =) Best of luck with the contest if it isn't finished already, btw!
@ZeroAerie Thank you for getting back to us! Just remember to take care of yourself, too. Hope all the troubles clear up soon. =) Best of luck with the contest if it isn't finished already, btw!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I have this wonderful girl to register! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34614089] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346141/34614089_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Byakushozon Owner: Vinterskald Variant: Tenko Tail Number: nine Genes: iridescent/alloy/runes Colors: antique/gold/gold Elemental Flight: Ice Former Variant (If Tenko): Night Shiro Also @Nixpix your Fuyu and Umi will have hatchlings soon, right? I sure hope I'm not going to miss them again, and I can't recall if I already asked, but if there's a boy among the hatchies, might you hold it for me? :( Only if it's not too much of a hassle of course.
I have this wonderful girl to register!

34614089_350.png

Name: Byakushozon
Owner: Vinterskald
Variant: Tenko
Tail Number: nine
Genes: iridescent/alloy/runes
Colors: antique/gold/gold
Elemental Flight: Ice
Former Variant (If Tenko): Night Shiro

Also @Nixpix your Fuyu and Umi will have hatchlings soon, right? I sure hope I'm not going to miss them again, and I can't recall if I already asked, but if there's a boy among the hatchies, might you hold it for me? :( Only if it's not too much of a hassle of course.

item_ancestral_incense_by_dogi_crimson-daios5g.gif
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 290 291