Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Shadow Subspecies: Haze Snakes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pX6wjJM.gif[/img]
pX6wjJM.gif
aidjkHn.png

HATCHERY | AFFLICTED SUBSPECIES | WARSEERS LINEAGE
!!! I am available via ping if you need something but I am active even if my dragons are not fed and will get back to you ASAP- TY !!!
[center] @Ashborne, @Kharya, @CosmicFalcon ------ SORRY FOR THE MASS PING, BUT I HAVE -GREAT- NEWS!!! THE HAZE SNAKES ARE AN OFFICIAL SHADOW SUBSPECIES NOW!!! I got the PM from the person handling the Shadow Subspecies, and they'll be added to the list [s]eventually[/s] !!!!!!! THIS CAUSES FOR CELEBRATION!!!! [img]http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/aa6673ae1fd942f5690aada26441e5f91302549076_full.gif[/img][/center]
@Ashborne, @Kharya, @CosmicFalcon
SORRY FOR THE MASS PING, BUT I HAVE -GREAT- NEWS!!!
THE HAZE SNAKES ARE AN OFFICIAL SHADOW SUBSPECIES NOW!!! I got the PM from the person handling the Shadow Subspecies, and they'll be added to the list eventually !!!!!!!

THIS CAUSES FOR CELEBRATION!!!!
aa6673ae1fd942f5690aada26441e5f91302549076_full.gif
@KuroKonoha Hooray!!! *throws confetti*
@KuroKonoha Hooray!!! *throws confetti*
.................. 16447.png
Deep in the rotting earth, a clan hides...
LOeebu5.png
LoreAfflicted
SalesFR +10Wanted
16490.png
@KuroKonoha
WOOOO!
*parties hard*
@KuroKonoha
WOOOO!
*parties hard*
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@Kharya, @CosmicFalcon
AAAAA I'M SO PROUD! WE'RE GONNA GROW! \;w;/

Oh, I have a nest of Haze Snakes on an Earth Nest as we speak! Here it is! Possible Purple, Seraphim, Bubble, and Sanguine Hazes! Though they also have the danger of going into the blacks range, but EEEEEYYYYY!
@Kharya, @CosmicFalcon
AAAAA I'M SO PROUD! WE'RE GONNA GROW! \;w;/

Oh, I have a nest of Haze Snakes on an Earth Nest as we speak! Here it is! Possible Purple, Seraphim, Bubble, and Sanguine Hazes! Though they also have the danger of going into the blacks range, but EEEEEYYYYY!
@KuroKonoha
WOOOO!
I only have 1 earth derg to my name ;_;
@KuroKonoha
WOOOO!
I only have 1 earth derg to my name ;_;
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@KuroKonoha The first nest of this project, yay!
@KuroKonoha The first nest of this project, yay!
LOeebu5.png
LoreAfflicted
SalesFR +10Wanted
16490.png
@CosmicFalcon
I get some from that friend of mine there, and they let me stuff dragons with them, so long as they get to breed them. I say it's a win/win tbh. I get to use lair space, and all they want is to breed pretty dragons. They even pay me gems and holiday currency to let me breed them!

@Kharya
I'm so excited, yet anxious ;u; I hope we get Haze Snake babies.. I'll be making the breeding cards for Heaven's Seraphim, and that pairing as soon as I figure a name out for the boy, AND the pairing.
@CosmicFalcon
I get some from that friend of mine there, and they let me stuff dragons with them, so long as they get to breed them. I say it's a win/win tbh. I get to use lair space, and all they want is to breed pretty dragons. They even pay me gems and holiday currency to let me breed them!

@Kharya
I'm so excited, yet anxious ;u; I hope we get Haze Snake babies.. I'll be making the breeding cards for Heaven's Seraphim, and that pairing as soon as I figure a name out for the boy, AND the pairing.
@KuroKonoha Let's hope for the best! ^^
@KuroKonoha Let's hope for the best! ^^
LOeebu5.png
LoreAfflicted
SalesFR +10Wanted
16490.png
@Kharya Crossing my fingers! Now, I'm farming the coli for [item=carpenter wax] >wo I wanna get me a pink swan for my new very pink baby (I know she's not a haze snake, but eyyy) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30796506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307966/30796506_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kharya
Crossing my fingers! Now, I'm farming the coli for Carpenter Wax >wo I wanna get me a pink swan for my new very pink baby (I know she's not a haze snake, but eyyy)

30796506_350.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20