sign me up!

I'll help you out when I can
@KuroKonoha
eeeeeeeeey
sign me up!

I'll help you out when I can
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon
EEEEEYYY! \ovo/ Go ahead and sign up in the application (you don't have to have a Haze Snake to be staff if you want), and I'll toss permissions and stuff, and even invite you to the Haze Snake development Discord!
@CosmicFalcon
EEEEEYYY! \ovo/ Go ahead and sign up in the application (you don't have to have a Haze Snake to be staff if you want), and I'll toss permissions and stuff, and even invite you to the Haze Snake development Discord!
@KuroKonoha
woo!
I don't have discord though ;_;
@KuroKonoha
woo!
I don't have discord though ;_;
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon
Aaaaa ;w;/ It's free if you wanna get it. So far, I've learned it's better than Skype. I use it to keep track of things with the other staff of the Hazesnakes, and my WoW guild
@CosmicFalcon
Aaaaa ;w;/ It's free if you wanna get it. So far, I've learned it's better than Skype. I use it to keep track of things with the other staff of the Hazesnakes, and my WoW guild
@KuroKonoha
The amount of social apps >.>
I've heard a lot about it and skype, but I've never really been interested. xD
@KuroKonoha
The amount of social apps >.>
I've heard a lot about it and skype, but I've never really been interested. xD
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon
Pff that's alright, it's not required tbh. It's basically like icing on the cake is all *nods* Just fill out the app, and I can get stuff set up! :3c
---
Edit: OOPSIE doodles, I saw you just filled it out! Welcome aboard!
@CosmicFalcon
Pff that's alright, it's not required tbh. It's basically like icing on the cake is all *nods* Just fill out the app, and I can get stuff set up! :3c
---
Edit: OOPSIE doodles, I saw you just filled it out! Welcome aboard!
@KuroKonoha
xD
Thanks, I just...
It seems like there is just as much good as bad on stuff like that lol
@KuroKonoha
xD
Thanks, I just...
It seems like there is just as much good as bad on stuff like that lol
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@KuroKonoha cool idea! I just signed up for staff member/bio writer! COATLS !!!!!!!!
@KuroKonoha cool idea! I just signed up for staff member/bio writer! COATLS !!!!!!!!
1151.Pots200.DarkerAndDarker_zpsqrvqdpyy.png giphy.gif mainbadge.png
@KuroKonoha you play WoW?!?! What lvl? and expansion lvl?
@KuroKonoha you play WoW?!?! What lvl? and expansion lvl?
1151.Pots200.DarkerAndDarker_zpsqrvqdpyy.png giphy.gif mainbadge.png
@CosmicFalcon
Pfff well, that's the same with any program tbh. But yeah :'D I'll have Ash add your services soon.

@DarkAndDarker
I'm gonna talk with the other staff about the staff position, but you're more than welcome to come on as a Bio Writer :3c And as for WoW, I actually have a 110, and quite a few 100+'s. I have two accounts, and only one of them is up to Legion, while the other is only up to Draenor.
@CosmicFalcon
Pfff well, that's the same with any program tbh. But yeah :'D I'll have Ash add your services soon.

@DarkAndDarker
I'm gonna talk with the other staff about the staff position, but you're more than welcome to come on as a Bio Writer :3c And as for WoW, I actually have a 110, and quite a few 100+'s. I have two accounts, and only one of them is up to Legion, while the other is only up to Draenor.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20