Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Shadow Subspecies: Haze Snakes
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
So I've been thinking of something. I've been studying other subspecies, and those lineage experiments, and I've been wondering if I should try and do the whole "Your Haze Snake has to be __ level to be properly displayed on the Haze Snake page" or something like that..?

I know for sure that if a Haze Snake's species is changed, it's no longer considered a Haze Snake.. Since they're supposed to be Coatls, after all. They would pretty much be not recognized by their fellow snake brethren as one of their own. They are a rather shifty bunch, after all.
So I've been thinking of something. I've been studying other subspecies, and those lineage experiments, and I've been wondering if I should try and do the whole "Your Haze Snake has to be __ level to be properly displayed on the Haze Snake page" or something like that..?

I know for sure that if a Haze Snake's species is changed, it's no longer considered a Haze Snake.. Since they're supposed to be Coatls, after all. They would pretty much be not recognized by their fellow snake brethren as one of their own. They are a rather shifty bunch, after all.
@Ashborne
Would you mind adding to the rules: If species is changed, The Haze Snake will be taken out of the subspecies, regardless of whether or not it's featured.

Could you also get rid of the Darker and Darker username and example for lore writing as well? The dragon was exalted, and I'm not sure who's username that was prior xD

And my Baldwin level is 14-15 now :o Same fees and whatnot-

@CosmicFalcon
Hey there, sorry for being gone so long :'D Did you want to still be a breeder or bio writer for the Haze Snakes?
Note: I also got a few friends of mine working on breeding as well, but they told me they weren't gonna post stuff xD I'm also lowkey trying to bribe some other friends of mine in order to join in the Haze Snake breeding, including my boyfriend

I want this subspecies to rise from the ashes, more powerful than ever!
@Ashborne
Would you mind adding to the rules: If species is changed, The Haze Snake will be taken out of the subspecies, regardless of whether or not it's featured.

Could you also get rid of the Darker and Darker username and example for lore writing as well? The dragon was exalted, and I'm not sure who's username that was prior xD

And my Baldwin level is 14-15 now :o Same fees and whatnot-

@CosmicFalcon
Hey there, sorry for being gone so long :'D Did you want to still be a breeder or bio writer for the Haze Snakes?
Note: I also got a few friends of mine working on breeding as well, but they told me they weren't gonna post stuff xD I'm also lowkey trying to bribe some other friends of mine in order to join in the Haze Snake breeding, including my boyfriend

I want this subspecies to rise from the ashes, more powerful than ever!
@KuroKonoha
I can be, sure! I currently don't have any pairs, but if you need an arcane nest lemme know. :) Idk about lore though, if I ever hatch any kids I'll attach small blurbs. And don't sweat it, we all need a break sometimes.
@KuroKonoha
I can be, sure! I currently don't have any pairs, but if you need an arcane nest lemme know. :) Idk about lore though, if I ever hatch any kids I'll attach small blurbs. And don't sweat it, we all need a break sometimes.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon
That would be awesome! I'm trying to get at least one of all nests. So far, we have Shadow, Plague, Earth, Wind, and Nature as well. I may or may not also be trying to sweet talk one of my friends, and her roomies to borrow their lightning and fire nests. So far, no luck xD
@CosmicFalcon
That would be awesome! I'm trying to get at least one of all nests. So far, we have Shadow, Plague, Earth, Wind, and Nature as well. I may or may not also be trying to sweet talk one of my friends, and her roomies to borrow their lightning and fire nests. So far, no luck xD
@KuroKonoha
You've got a fair few flights covered! :0
be them with some dragon food xD jk. There are nest rentals services if need be.
@KuroKonoha
You've got a fair few flights covered! :0
be them with some dragon food xD jk. There are nest rentals services if need be.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon
Ye there are those, but I'm one cheap boi xD
With the friends I currently have working on it, I let them keep the breeding Pairs and whatever babies they wanna keep. I get my cut too though, and they get to sell and keep whatever cash they get from sales.
@CosmicFalcon
Ye there are those, but I'm one cheap boi xD
With the friends I currently have working on it, I let them keep the breeding Pairs and whatever babies they wanna keep. I get my cut too though, and they get to sell and keep whatever cash they get from sales.
@kurokonoha sure ill get to that when i get home!
@kurokonoha sure ill get to that when i get home!
aidjkHn.png

HATCHERY | AFFLICTED SUBSPECIES | WARSEERS LINEAGE
!!! I am available via ping if you need something but I am active even if my dragons are not fed and will get back to you ASAP- TY !!!
@KuroKonoha
pfft, I don't blame ya, I'm cheap too xD
But yeah, hit me up anytime if you want some pink eyes lmao.
@KuroKonoha
pfft, I don't blame ya, I'm cheap too xD
But yeah, hit me up anytime if you want some pink eyes lmao.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon
Sure! Heck if you want, I can save up some cash to buy another breeding pair! Which version would you wanna do?

@Ashborne
Tyvm :3
@CosmicFalcon
Sure! Heck if you want, I can save up some cash to buy another breeding pair! Which version would you wanna do?

@Ashborne
Tyvm :3
@KuroKonoha
No worries man. There's no rush or anything but, probably the bubble haze so eyes match tert.
@KuroKonoha
No worries man. There's no rush or anything but, probably the bubble haze so eyes match tert.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20