Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Shadow Subspecies: Haze Snakes
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
idk, I want to join in on something, anything really. '^'
idk, I want to join in on something, anything really. '^'
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya

Well, we're not looking for any farther staff members.. *rubs chin* And in order to be affiliated, you would either have to have a subspecies of your own or something like that.

Technically, if you have a registered Haze Snake, you'd be a part of the subspecies : o
@Kano3Shuuya

Well, we're not looking for any farther staff members.. *rubs chin* And in order to be affiliated, you would either have to have a subspecies of your own or something like that.

Technically, if you have a registered Haze Snake, you'd be a part of the subspecies : o
ohhh okay. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366031/36603016_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319830/31982952_350.png[/img] are any of those eligible ?
ohhh okay.
36603016_350.png
31982952_350.png
are any of those eligible ?
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya
Unfortunately neither do. If you read the google doc for Haze Snakes, we look for an oilslick to midnight primary and tertiary, and while your girl Chai qualifies color-wise for a Bright Haze, her genes are wrong unfortunately.

I -DO- know a subspecies they might fit into, actually. The subspecies belongs to a friend of mine, who is actually part of the Haze Snake staff. I suggest checking out the Afflicted Coatls in my affiliation section on this thread.

@cosmicfalcon, @ashborne
That reminds me, actually... Vipera and Hypnotic, what do you think of them with the darker set? They look pretty bright for bright hazes, but in order to qualify as an official Haze Snake gene, I want them to be all dark for normal Haze Snakes, and bright for bright hazes.

And also what of Okapi? I know Paint/Piebald is a definite no-go.

Edit: I'm probably gonna give the go ahead for Hypnotic, but I'm on the fence about VIpera still
@Kano3Shuuya
Unfortunately neither do. If you read the google doc for Haze Snakes, we look for an oilslick to midnight primary and tertiary, and while your girl Chai qualifies color-wise for a Bright Haze, her genes are wrong unfortunately.

I -DO- know a subspecies they might fit into, actually. The subspecies belongs to a friend of mine, who is actually part of the Haze Snake staff. I suggest checking out the Afflicted Coatls in my affiliation section on this thread.

@cosmicfalcon, @ashborne
That reminds me, actually... Vipera and Hypnotic, what do you think of them with the darker set? They look pretty bright for bright hazes, but in order to qualify as an official Haze Snake gene, I want them to be all dark for normal Haze Snakes, and bright for bright hazes.

And also what of Okapi? I know Paint/Piebald is a definite no-go.

Edit: I'm probably gonna give the go ahead for Hypnotic, but I'm on the fence about VIpera still
oh damn. well, I'll try afflicted then XD thank anyways fren @KuroKonoha
oh damn. well, I'll try afflicted then XD thank anyways fren @KuroKonoha
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya
No problem! If you ever think you might have a Haze Snake, come by and try to register it! The application form is on the front page, and in the google doc!
@Kano3Shuuya
No problem! If you ever think you might have a Haze Snake, come by and try to register it! The application form is on the front page, and in the google doc!
aight! owo
aight! owo
Kano3Shuuya.png
@kurokonoha eeeeh on vipera and yes to okapi!
@kurokonoha eeeeh on vipera and yes to okapi!
aidjkHn.png

HATCHERY | AFFLICTED SUBSPECIES | WARSEERS LINEAGE
!!! I am available via ping if you need something but I am active even if my dragons are not fed and will get back to you ASAP- TY !!!
The Haze Snakes are back in order! :3c
The Haze Snakes are back in order! :3c
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/7k9ItsR.png[/img][/center]
7k9ItsR.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20