Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Yo-ho me mateys!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@NocturneAlley Ooooh this is so cool. Please ping me, I'd love to watch o;
@NocturneAlley Ooooh this is so cool. Please ping me, I'd love to watch o;
lIF7tSw.png ...........................................he/him » eng/no » frt + 9 » wishlist
@NocturneAlley
This is fantastic! (Just had to say so XD)
@NocturneAlley
This is fantastic! (Just had to say so XD)
ghostlightbar.png
Only from the darkness can you appreciate the dimmest light.
@TheSabreImperium
added you! :D

@thehungryfox
thank you!! It took a lot of time and effort but i'm proud of it lol thanks again!!
@TheSabreImperium
added you! :D

@thehungryfox
thank you!! It took a lot of time and effort but i'm proud of it lol thanks again!!
@nocturnealley

aaa this is so cool! could you add me to the pinglist? :0 i'd also lowkey love my cruise ship to be raided hahaha RAIN SUFFERING ON THEIR SOULS
@nocturnealley

aaa this is so cool! could you add me to the pinglist? :0 i'd also lowkey love my cruise ship to be raided hahaha RAIN SUFFERING ON THEIR SOULS
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@ophician

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
@ophician

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
@NocturneAlley

Cool! Looper is ready to roll!
excited to write my first duel C:
@NocturneAlley

Cool! Looper is ready to roll!
excited to write my first duel C:
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
o~o

i am excite. pls b gentle on my poor deluded dergs.

jk jk wreckt them

also a couple of questions bc im still a little confused shh @NocturneAlley

1. winners are selected randomly, and then the duel is (possibly) written by the winner. is this correct?

2. the "loot" is paid to who exactly? is it per duel and to each individual or like once for the whole raid and to you?

o~o

i am excite. pls b gentle on my poor deluded dergs.

jk jk wreckt them

also a couple of questions bc im still a little confused shh @NocturneAlley

1. winners are selected randomly, and then the duel is (possibly) written by the winner. is this correct?

2. the "loot" is paid to who exactly? is it per duel and to each individual or like once for the whole raid and to you?

wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif 3d695b8decb813b1af6099489fde86ce6b4063ca.png
@xenaya

Yep I use random.org and I post the screenshot with timestamp to the wjnner first, the duel is then written by them or myself and after they have posted I send the screenshot to the loser as well so they are aware it was legit and not rigged.

After all duels are done the captain will approach your clan and ask for either the loot of offer up the loop via pm. If we win, I split it up accordingly if we lose you take it all
@xenaya

Yep I use random.org and I post the screenshot with timestamp to the wjnner first, the duel is then written by them or myself and after they have posted I send the screenshot to the loser as well so they are aware it was legit and not rigged.

After all duels are done the captain will approach your clan and ask for either the loot of offer up the loop via pm. If we win, I split it up accordingly if we lose you take it all
@leondragon

Hey, I know it's RoR so if you can get the thing posted asap if really appreciate it thanks!
@leondragon

Hey, I know it's RoR so if you can get the thing posted asap if really appreciate it thanks!
@NocturneAlley

Do you mind constructing a story? I have very little time Dx I'm sorry!
@NocturneAlley

Do you mind constructing a story? I have very little time Dx I'm sorry!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18