Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Yo-ho me mateys!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@NocturneAlley
Ha ha, poor Argider. Even if he didn't win I'd be glad to be on the pinglist anyways!
@NocturneAlley
Ha ha, poor Argider. Even if he didn't win I'd be glad to be on the pinglist anyways!
2XruB4R.png
@NocturneAlley

Starling would be the one to do something like this- but y ay! glad to be apart of this lovely crew (Starling is more than thrilled)
@NocturneAlley

Starling would be the one to do something like this- but y ay! glad to be apart of this lovely crew (Starling is more than thrilled)
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@Abysea
I struggled with the RNGesus choice on this one. I had a storyline in my head that ended with smoothed Wildclaw lol but I had to keep it fairlol I will add you on the pinglist, thanks so much for including your baby!!

@FelixMcTrashy
Welcome aboard!! I will be pinging all the crew members here in a while with more information and such, so be on the lookout for that!! :)
@Abysea
I struggled with the RNGesus choice on this one. I had a storyline in my head that ended with smoothed Wildclaw lol but I had to keep it fairlol I will add you on the pinglist, thanks so much for including your baby!!

@FelixMcTrashy
Welcome aboard!! I will be pinging all the crew members here in a while with more information and such, so be on the lookout for that!! :)
[u]Crew Members:[/u] @IgnisFlamel - Quartermaster Morgiana @ChakotayDgryphon - Second Mate Shardui @Akasa - Boatswain Looper @ScimitarCat - Cabin Boy Rhys @Stealthclaw- Gunner Esoteric @Helsing - Pilot Ichabod @Leondragon - Striker Neptune @FelixMcTrashy - Carpenter Starling [Center][b][size=6] FEEL FREE TO PLACE THIS IN YOU PROFILE OR ON YOUR DRAGONS BIO [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/3029bmv.png[/IMG] [b]FOR CREW MEMBERS ONLY[/b] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2000574][IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/3029bmv.png[/IMG][/url][/code] [color=800000]WELCOME!![/color][/size][/b][/center] Let me congratulate you for making it to Captain AnneBonny's Crew!! It was a long road, but we made it!! We have come to the end of the duels and are ready for the raids!! Let me explain a few things real quick, so there's no surprises. When we do the lair raids, I will first message a randomly selected user with a rewritten prompt. It will give them three options; 1) they can decline completely. Resulting in another prewritten promp. 2) they can submit to the raid without a fight. Resulting in them handing over 8 items or 20kt. The bounty will br split up between myself and three randomly selected crew members. [To keep it fair, those selected will be removed from the pot until all have gotten a bounty.] Or 3) they can submit and fight. This results in them selecting three dragons to "duel" three random members from our crew. This choice will result in the duel taking place in this thread. I will post screen shots of the random selection to prove nothing was rigged. If they win the duels, each of the selected member will anything up with 5kt (myself included) or 2 items of equal value. The same works in reverse if we win. :) [B]If you are selected to participate in a raid and you decline to provide bounty, you will be "marked." If it happens three times, you will walk the plank and someone else will be placed in your spot.[/b] We are a crew, do your share or get out ;) If you ever have any questions or feel as though you no long wish to participate, ping me and let me know! I will not be offended and I will happily find someone to take your place. [Size=5]My plan is to do raids on Saturdays and Wednesdays excrpt during Festivals.[/size]
Crew Members:
@IgnisFlamel - Quartermaster Morgiana
@ChakotayDgryphon - Second Mate Shardui
@Akasa - Boatswain Looper
@ScimitarCat - Cabin Boy Rhys
@Stealthclaw- Gunner Esoteric
@Helsing - Pilot Ichabod
@Leondragon - Striker Neptune
@FelixMcTrashy - Carpenter Starling

FEEL FREE TO PLACE THIS IN YOU PROFILE OR ON YOUR DRAGONS BIO

3029bmv.png
FOR CREW MEMBERS ONLY
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2000574][IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/3029bmv.png[/IMG][/url]

WELCOME!!
Let me congratulate you for making it to Captain AnneBonny's Crew!! It was a long road, but we made it!! We have come to the end of the duels and are ready for the raids!! Let me explain a few things real quick, so there's no surprises.

When we do the lair raids, I will first message a randomly selected user with a rewritten prompt. It will give them three options;
1) they can decline completely. Resulting in another prewritten promp.

2) they can submit to the raid without a fight. Resulting in them handing over 8 items or 20kt. The bounty will br split up between myself and three randomly selected crew members. [To keep it fair, those selected will be removed from the pot until all have gotten a bounty.]

Or

3) they can submit and fight. This results in them selecting three dragons to "duel" three random members from our crew. This choice will result in the duel taking place in this thread. I will post screen shots of the random selection to prove nothing was rigged. If they win the duels, each of the selected member will anything up with 5kt (myself included) or 2 items of equal value. The same works in reverse if we win. :)

If you are selected to participate in a raid and you decline to provide bounty, you will be "marked." If it happens three times, you will walk the plank and someone else will be placed in your spot. We are a crew, do your share or get out ;)

If you ever have any questions or feel as though you no long wish to participate, ping me and let me know! I will not be offended and I will happily find someone to take your place.

My plan is to do raids on Saturdays and Wednesdays excrpt during Festivals.
@NocturneAlley
Cool! This is exciting :) I reworked Esoteric's bio a bit and put the badge in there ^_^ also my clan pirate, BloodRose, has had her bio redone as well. She's after the little fae aha
@NocturneAlley
Cool! This is exciting :) I reworked Esoteric's bio a bit and put the badge in there ^_^ also my clan pirate, BloodRose, has had her bio redone as well. She's after the little fae aha
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@Stealthclaw

Ahh I love it lol Cap'n has an enemy she is unaware of and it's so cool lol. :D
@Stealthclaw

Ahh I love it lol Cap'n has an enemy she is unaware of and it's so cool lol. :D
@NocturneAlley yeah! I think its cool aha
@NocturneAlley yeah! I think its cool aha
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
Crew Members:
@Helsing - Pilot Ichabod

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!! Our first raid as a crew!!
Crew Members:
@Helsing - Pilot Ichabod

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!! Our first raid as a crew!!
@NocturneAlley

Yaaaay! :D Can't wait!
@NocturneAlley

Yaaaay! :D Can't wait!
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@NocturneAlley cool! Curious how it will go :)

I have a question btw: is it oke to put that little story you wrote about Ichabod's duel in his bio? (with credit ofc) I still need to redo his bio tough and change his lore a bit since he is now part of AnneBonny's.
@NocturneAlley cool! Curious how it will go :)

I have a question btw: is it oke to put that little story you wrote about Ichabod's duel in his bio? (with credit ofc) I still need to redo his bio tough and change his lore a bit since he is now part of AnneBonny's.
CXuWKHk.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18