Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Yo-ho me mateys!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@NocturneAlley
She touched one of the hats! Blasphemy! Also did I not give enough loot?
@NocturneAlley
She touched one of the hats! Blasphemy! Also did I not give enough loot?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
no, but its okay! You have a lot of broken bottles and it equaled out to the requirement so it's not a big deal! When it comes to non treasure/gems, I need to have items in total if I want everyone to make off with something.

Like I said though, its okay! Just means next lair we conquer I need to be more specific so yay for learning!! :D
@IronPen
no, but its okay! You have a lot of broken bottles and it equaled out to the requirement so it's not a big deal! When it comes to non treasure/gems, I need to have items in total if I want everyone to make off with something.

Like I said though, its okay! Just means next lair we conquer I need to be more specific so yay for learning!! :D
@NocturneAlley
I see, I was a bit tired lats night so I might have misunderstood but I htought it had to total 20k with at least 4 items to split evenly. If you want i also have a cauldron to use, if you and/or Morgiana's owner want you can use the cauldron without me asking for any fee? I mean I'll still need the brew cost and materials but it's basically an extra cauldron for you that's currently level 18.
@NocturneAlley
I see, I was a bit tired lats night so I might have misunderstood but I htought it had to total 20k with at least 4 items to split evenly. If you want i also have a cauldron to use, if you and/or Morgiana's owner want you can use the cauldron without me asking for any fee? I mean I'll still need the brew cost and materials but it's basically an extra cauldron for you that's currently level 18.
@IronPen

Thank you for the offer, but we are square no worries!! I probably just messed up my wording like I messed up the coding on those SS xD
@IronPen

Thank you for the offer, but we are square no worries!! I probably just messed up my wording like I messed up the coding on those SS xD
@NocturneAlley
Well the offer stands for you at least sicne you didn't take any loot. and it's good business since then you might come back and pay the fee the next time.
@NocturneAlley
Well the offer stands for you at least sicne you didn't take any loot. and it's good business since then you might come back and pay the fee the next time.
Crew Members:
@IgnisFlamel - Quartermaster Morgiana
@ChakotayDgryphon - Second Mate Shardui
@Akasa - Boatswain Looper
@ScimitarCat - Cabin Boy Rhys
@Stealthclaw - Gunner Esoteric
@Helsing - Pilot Ichabod
@Leondragon - Striker Neptune
@FelixMcTrashy - Carpenter Starling

Others:
@soulykins
@Quilt
@IronPen
@ClockworkEclipse
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
@Abysea
@PrinceLulu

I have sent off another raid request! Hopefully we get a response quickly!! Morgiana, Starling and Ichabod are immune from this duel set if it goes that way so that it is fair for the rest of the crew :)
Crew Members:
@Stealthclaw - Gunner Esoteric
@Helsing - Pilot Ichabod

Others:
@soulykins
@Quilt
@IronPen
@ClockworkEclipse
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
@Abysea
@PrinceLulu

I have sent off another raid request! Hopefully we get a response quickly!! Morgiana, Starling and Ichabod are immune from this duel set if it goes that way so that it is fair for the rest of the crew :)
Crew Members:
@Stealthclaw - Gunner
@Helsing - Pilot Ichabod

Others:
@soulykins
@Quilt
@IronPen
@ClockworkEclipse
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
@Abysea
@PrinceLulu

Our request has been accepted by @xenaya!!
Looper, Neptune and Esoteric have been selected to battle against Chaser, Marun and Yvella! The duels have been randomly selected via random.org.

The first duel is Neptune vs Chaser
The second duel is Esoteric vs Marun
The final duel is Looper vs Yvella.

I will send the first screenshot to the winner now. And the screenshot for the crew picked as well as the order for the battles will be posted below.

Crew Selection:
img_20161020_111631_by_b4t_m4n-dalqi77.jpg

Battle Randomization:
img_20161020_111601_by_b4t_m4n-dalqij5.jpg

img_20161020_111616_by_b4t_m4n-dalqign.jpg
Crew Members:
@Stealthclaw - Gunner
@Helsing - Pilot Ichabod

Others:
@soulykins
@Quilt
@IronPen
@ClockworkEclipse
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
@Abysea
@PrinceLulu

Our request has been accepted by @xenaya!!
Looper, Neptune and Esoteric have been selected to battle against Chaser, Marun and Yvella! The duels have been randomly selected via random.org.

The first duel is Neptune vs Chaser
The second duel is Esoteric vs Marun
The final duel is Looper vs Yvella.

I will send the first screenshot to the winner now. And the screenshot for the crew picked as well as the order for the battles will be posted below.

Crew Selection:
img_20161020_111631_by_b4t_m4n-dalqi77.jpg

Battle Randomization:
img_20161020_111601_by_b4t_m4n-dalqij5.jpg

img_20161020_111616_by_b4t_m4n-dalqign.jpg
@NocturneAlley

Lez get it
@NocturneAlley

Lez get it
@NocturneAlley do I have to write out the duel? Or is it a as want to basis?
@NocturneAlley do I have to write out the duel? Or is it a as want to basis?
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
@stealthclaw

If Esoteric is selected to duel and they win, you will get a Pm from me giving you the option to write it yourself ir have me write it. But it'll have a full explanation in the PM
@stealthclaw

If Esoteric is selected to duel and they win, you will get a Pm from me giving you the option to write it yourself ir have me write it. But it'll have a full explanation in the PM
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18