Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Yo-ho me mateys!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[center][i](Apologies in advance if I didn't characterize Ace right- I tried my best to write it based of hiss bio ^^' Also I hope this was alright in general!! ♥)[/i][/center] [size=2]Crew Members: @NocturneAlley @IgnisFlamel @ChakotayDgryphon @Akasa @ScimitarCat @Stealclaw @Helsing @Leondragon FelixMcTrashy Others: @soulykins @Quilt @IronPen @ClockworkEclipse @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Abysea [/size] [rule] [columns] [color=transparent]_______________________[/color][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26454559][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/264546/26454559.png[/img][/url] [color=transparent]__________________________[/color][b]STARLING[/b] [nextcol] [size=5][b]VS[/b][/size] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17096888][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/170969/17096888.png[/img][/url] [center][b]ACE[/b][/center] [/columns] A silence had set as the Wildclaw eyed the Skydancer, his shimmering irises peering at the heat-colored dragon as they stood across from Starling. The Wildclaw tapped his find claws against the stone floor of which they stood on, his muscles shifting faintly as he tried to understand how the other would move and react before they lunged, however when no success was received he supposed a less aggressive approach was more fitting than a violent one. His once hunched over posture disappeared instantly as he straightened himself out, pushing his goggles to his forehead so the Skydancer could see the friendliness in his eyes. "I must say, you've dressed yourself quite... uniquely." In a way, he found himself finding the statement hypocritical but, nonetheless, he knew his words would have to flow more effectively if he wanted to play a passive card. "I'm not saying unique is a bad thing- It's just honestly surprising to find someone wearing so little that can make it work so [i]well[/i]." From what he could see, the flattery wasn't working as well as he hoped, but it managed to strike up [i]some[/i] conversation rather than a battle. "I could say the same for you, Carpenter. You've managed to jumble yourself in what would seem like a fashion disaster and make it work to a T." Ace spoke in a smooth manner, that it almost surprised Starling with how well he could place his speech, however, it was set in a tone that almost sounded insulting. Ouch. He supposed his outfit was fairly extreme, but it felt appropriate enough seeing as he worked with repairing the ship in its entirety. The electricity from his boots flickered faintly to the shift in his emotions, however, he did his best to smile in an attempt to calm the small twitch that had begun at the tip of his tail. A light-hearted chuckle escaped the Wildclaw as he took a few steps forward, the Skydancer seeming to relax faintly as the chuckle calmed whatever nerves had been sent haywire from the small talk. Starling took notice of the Skydancer's posture shifting, the feathered quadruped almost appearing to become [i]arrogant[/i] now that there was some established trust. This notion or established trust quickly dissipated, however, as Ace quickly lunged forward to strike at the Wildclaw. He had to admit, he wasn't expecting the other to see through his attempts to get close enough to win the duel in a few easy and well-placed hits, however, he supposed he shouldn't expect all of his enemies to be so easily fooled. Skydancers were known for being cunning, so having his plans seen through should have been an obvious flaw. Starling managed to barely move out of the way, Ace's claws barely grazing his left wing as he moved, knowing the battle was now beginning with a more violent approach. From an outside perspective, it would almost appear the two were performing a dance: heads raised, feet moving in quick but precise ways, claws barely grazing flesh. The site was one to behold, that was until Starling managed to land a hit on the Skydancer. There was a cry as Ace flapped his wings in a labored manner, the dance breaking as one of the participants dashed away quickly to inspect the damage. Starling had only grazed the other with his barbaric claws on Ace's lower neck, however, the stinging feeling was enough to distract the Skydancer from the Wildclaw closing in. Ace had no time to react as the Wildclaw screeched before leaping into the air, plummeting down onto Ace and placing jagged claws near the thin flesh just under the Skydancer's jaw. Starling, his sneer fading in an instant, chuckled half-heartedly as he looked at the angered dragon below him before stepping off of Ace carefully to ensure no other damage was done. [center]"Well, I suppose that declares me winner... [i]no?[/i]"[/center]
(Apologies in advance if I didn't characterize Ace right-
I tried my best to write it based of hiss bio ^^'

Also I hope this was alright in general!! ♥)

Crew Members:
@NocturneAlley
@IgnisFlamel
@ChakotayDgryphon
@Akasa
@ScimitarCat
@Stealclaw
@Helsing
@Leondragon
FelixMcTrashy

Others:
@soulykins
@Quilt
@IronPen
@ClockworkEclipse
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
@Abysea

_______________________26454559.png
__________________________STARLING

VS
17096888.png
ACE

A silence had set as the Wildclaw eyed the Skydancer, his shimmering irises peering at the heat-colored dragon as they stood across from Starling. The Wildclaw tapped his find claws against the stone floor of which they stood on, his muscles shifting faintly as he tried to understand how the other would move and react before they lunged, however when no success was received he supposed a less aggressive approach was more fitting than a violent one. His once hunched over posture disappeared instantly as he straightened himself out, pushing his goggles to his forehead so the Skydancer could see the friendliness in his eyes.

"I must say, you've dressed yourself quite... uniquely." In a way, he found himself finding the statement hypocritical but, nonetheless, he knew his words would have to flow more effectively if he wanted to play a passive card. "I'm not saying unique is a bad thing- It's just honestly surprising to find someone wearing so little that can make it work so well." From what he could see, the flattery wasn't working as well as he hoped, but it managed to strike up some conversation rather than a battle.

"I could say the same for you, Carpenter. You've managed to jumble yourself in what would seem like a fashion disaster and make it work to a T." Ace spoke in a smooth manner, that it almost surprised Starling with how well he could place his speech, however, it was set in a tone that almost sounded insulting. Ouch. He supposed his outfit was fairly extreme, but it felt appropriate enough seeing as he worked with repairing the ship in its entirety. The electricity from his boots flickered faintly to the shift in his emotions, however, he did his best to smile in an attempt to calm the small twitch that had begun at the tip of his tail.

A light-hearted chuckle escaped the Wildclaw as he took a few steps forward, the Skydancer seeming to relax faintly as the chuckle calmed whatever nerves had been sent haywire from the small talk. Starling took notice of the Skydancer's posture shifting, the feathered quadruped almost appearing to become arrogant now that there was some established trust. This notion or established trust quickly dissipated, however, as Ace quickly lunged forward to strike at the Wildclaw. He had to admit, he wasn't expecting the other to see through his attempts to get close enough to win the duel in a few easy and well-placed hits, however, he supposed he shouldn't expect all of his enemies to be so easily fooled. Skydancers were known for being cunning, so having his plans seen through should have been an obvious flaw.

Starling managed to barely move out of the way, Ace's claws barely grazing his left wing as he moved, knowing the battle was now beginning with a more violent approach. From an outside perspective, it would almost appear the two were performing a dance: heads raised, feet moving in quick but precise ways, claws barely grazing flesh. The site was one to behold, that was until Starling managed to land a hit on the Skydancer. There was a cry as Ace flapped his wings in a labored manner, the dance breaking as one of the participants dashed away quickly to inspect the damage.

Starling had only grazed the other with his barbaric claws on Ace's lower neck, however, the stinging feeling was enough to distract the Skydancer from the Wildclaw closing in. Ace had no time to react as the Wildclaw screeched before leaping into the air, plummeting down onto Ace and placing jagged claws near the thin flesh just under the Skydancer's jaw. Starling, his sneer fading in an instant, chuckled half-heartedly as he looked at the angered dragon below him before stepping off of Ace carefully to ensure no other damage was done.

"Well, I suppose that declares me winner... no?"
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@FelixMcTrashy
I don't think you characterized him wrong! Though reading this I am reminded of a few things I left out of his bio I'm gonna need to add. Congrats to the Carpenter! But that's just the first round....
@FelixMcTrashy
I don't think you characterized him wrong! Though reading this I am reminded of a few things I left out of his bio I'm gonna need to add. Congrats to the Carpenter! But that's just the first round....
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@FelixMcTrashy @IronPen
Wow excellent duel! Congrats!

IP - I'm gonna send you thescreenshot of the randomized picture so you can see that it was fair. :) Good luck in the second duel!!
@FelixMcTrashy @IronPen
Wow excellent duel! Congrats!

IP - I'm gonna send you thescreenshot of the randomized picture so you can see that it was fair. :) Good luck in the second duel!!
Oh what a fantastic idea!

> 3> clan noodle bowl/angel hair pasta bowl are ripe for the plundering even though they don't have much in the way of treasure because they suck and probably ate it (looking at you, lair matriarch)

... I'm just saying > >
Oh what a fantastic idea!

> 3> clan noodle bowl/angel hair pasta bowl are ripe for the plundering even though they don't have much in the way of treasure because they suck and probably ate it (looking at you, lair matriarch)

... I'm just saying > >
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
[center][size=1] Crew Members: @NocturneAlley @IgnisFlamel @ChakotayDgryphon @Akasa @ScimitarCat @stealthclaw @Leondragon @FelixMcTrashy Others: @soulykins @Quilt @IronPen @ClockworkEclipse @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Abysea [/size] ([b]little note:[/b] you spelled stealthclaw's un wrong in the general pinglist, it's not stealclaw haha) Then it's now time for Ichabod v.s Luffy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9246084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92461/9246084_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18957105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189572/18957105_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Warning: Contains violence and slight use of blood![/b] [s]and bad writing style [/s] Captain AnneBonny and her crew where right in the middle of a raid on a small cargo ship called the Enterprise. Ichabod had withdrawn himself on the highest mast of the ship with his white and red wings folded on his back. He was quite chagrined since the only bottle of rum he had left was almost empty. He watched his fellow crew mates pushing around the Enterprise crew yelling at each other and trying to make arrangements, already one or two fights had taken place but it seemed negations where going more smoothly now and he didn’t feel the need to give his opinion. He was even thinking about closing his eyes for a second and take a nap but the moment his eyelids almost closed he saw a red mirror male sneaking up on Captain Anne, he had a sharp knife in his jaw and surely had the intention to hurt her. Ichabod growled and jumped down the mast not even spreading his wings he landed heavily between the mirror and Annebonny, the mirror jumped up in surprise and Ichabod’s captain turned around quickly, her eyes narrowing when she saw that the mirror was trying to sneak up on her. She grabbed Ichabod’s shoulder [i] ‘thank you Pilot, please move out of the way now so I can teach this rat a lesson…’[/i] But Ichabod took hold of her paw and winked at her [i]‘Don’t worry Cap’n let me handle this, I don’t want you to get yer talons dirty’[/i] he said with a foul grin on his face. Annebonny just rolled her eyes [i]‘go ahead then…’[/i] The red mirror had recovered of his shock and was now standing before Ichabod, the crew was completely silent and moved out of the way to watch the duel. Suddenly someone of the Enterprise crew yelled[i] ‘Go Luffy! Kick that dumb pearlcatcher’s behind!’[/i] Ichabod laughed, ignoring the insult[i] ‘Your name is Luffy? Adorable…’ [/i]He scoffed. The mirror named Luffy bared his teeth and his four pale green eyes glowed with rage from under the sedge hat he was wearing. Ichabod grabbed his cutlass from his hip and pointed it at the mirror [i]‘this will be over soon mate’[/i] he yelled. But before he could even set a step forward Luffy charged at him with immense speed, jumped on Ichabod and nailed him to the deck. In the momentum of the attack Ichabod let go of his cutlass that landed a few meters away, completely useless… Luffy pressed his knife against Ichabod’s throat drawing a thin line of blood, it seemed the fight was over quickly but Ichabod wasn’t planning on giving up, he spit in the mirror’s face and in the moment Luffy tried to wipe his jaw Ichabod folded his back legs against his belly and kicked out hard, sending the mirror flying. Ichabod jumped up and so did Luffy, they were standing in front of each other again and Luffy tried to charge at the pearlcatcher again, but Ichabod was prepared now and swiftly jumped aside. He saw that Luffy tried to charge again and he knew that he couldn’t keep up the dodging long before it will tire him out. He thought quickly, he needed a weapon. So he took his rum bottle from under his coat and took a huge last sip before smashing the bottle on the railing of the ship. Splatters of the precious liquid landed on the wooden deck, being lost forever. Ichabod growled and the moment Luffy charged at him again Ichabod ducked and sliced the broken bottle along the mirror’s side. Luffy yelped in pain, and turned around in anger dropping his knife and opening his maw. Ichabod closed his hand and punched the mirror in the face, slamming him to the ground. Luffy cowered on the floor, clutching his bloody side. Ichabod grabbed him by the neck and pressed the bottle against the mirror’s face. [i]‘Surrender or ya’ will have such a nice scar as me in a few seconds’[/i] he said. Luffy squirmed [i]‘y-yes, I give up please…’[/i] Ichabod let go of the younger dragon and grinned in a pleased manner. He walked back to his Captain who was holding his cutlass and gave it back.[i] ‘well fought Pilot’[/i] she said. But Ichabod just nodded and whispered in her ear; [i]‘Ya’ owe me a new bottle, filled heh’[/i][/center]

Crew Members:
@NocturneAlley
@IgnisFlamel
@ChakotayDgryphon
@Akasa
@ScimitarCat
@stealthclaw
@Leondragon
@FelixMcTrashy

Others:
@soulykins
@Quilt
@IronPen
@ClockworkEclipse
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
@Abysea

(little note: you spelled stealthclaw's un wrong in the general pinglist, it's not stealclaw haha)

Then it's now time for Ichabod v.s Luffy!

9246084_350.png

18957105_350.png

Warning: Contains violence and slight use of blood! and bad writing style

Captain AnneBonny and her crew where right in the middle of a raid on a small cargo ship called the Enterprise. Ichabod had withdrawn himself on the highest mast of the ship with his white and red wings folded on his back. He was quite chagrined since the only bottle of rum he had left was almost empty. He watched his fellow crew mates pushing around the Enterprise crew yelling at each other and trying to make arrangements, already one or two fights had taken place but it seemed negations where going more smoothly now and he didn’t feel the need to give his opinion. He was even thinking about closing his eyes for a second and take a nap but the moment his eyelids almost closed he saw a red mirror male sneaking up on Captain Anne, he had a sharp knife in his jaw and surely had the intention to hurt her. Ichabod growled and jumped down the mast not even spreading his wings he landed heavily between the mirror and Annebonny, the mirror jumped up in surprise and Ichabod’s captain turned around quickly, her eyes narrowing when she saw that the mirror was trying to sneak up on her. She grabbed Ichabod’s shoulder ‘thank you Pilot, please move out of the way now so I can teach this rat a lesson…’ But Ichabod took hold of her paw and winked at her ‘Don’t worry Cap’n let me handle this, I don’t want you to get yer talons dirty’ he said with a foul grin on his face. Annebonny just rolled her eyes ‘go ahead then…’

The red mirror had recovered of his shock and was now standing before Ichabod, the crew was completely silent and moved out of the way to watch the duel. Suddenly someone of the Enterprise crew yelled ‘Go Luffy! Kick that dumb pearlcatcher’s behind!’ Ichabod laughed, ignoring the insult ‘Your name is Luffy? Adorable…’ He scoffed. The mirror named Luffy bared his teeth and his four pale green eyes glowed with rage from under the sedge hat he was wearing. Ichabod grabbed his cutlass from his hip and pointed it at the mirror ‘this will be over soon mate’ he yelled. But before he could even set a step forward Luffy charged at him with immense speed, jumped on Ichabod and nailed him to the deck. In the momentum of the attack Ichabod let go of his cutlass that landed a few meters away, completely useless… Luffy pressed his knife against Ichabod’s throat drawing a thin line of blood, it seemed the fight was over quickly but Ichabod wasn’t planning on giving up, he spit in the mirror’s face and in the moment Luffy tried to wipe his jaw Ichabod folded his back legs against his belly and kicked out hard, sending the mirror flying. Ichabod jumped up and so did Luffy, they were standing in front of each other again and Luffy tried to charge at the pearlcatcher again, but Ichabod was prepared now and swiftly jumped aside. He saw that Luffy tried to charge again and he knew that he couldn’t keep up the dodging long before it will tire him out. He thought quickly, he needed a weapon. So he took his rum bottle from under his coat and took a huge last sip before smashing the bottle on the railing of the ship. Splatters of the precious liquid landed on the wooden deck, being lost forever. Ichabod growled and the moment Luffy charged at him again Ichabod ducked and sliced the broken bottle along the mirror’s side. Luffy yelped in pain, and turned around in anger dropping his knife and opening his maw. Ichabod closed his hand and punched the mirror in the face, slamming him to the ground. Luffy cowered on the floor, clutching his bloody side. Ichabod grabbed him by the neck and pressed the bottle against the mirror’s face. ‘Surrender or ya’ will have such a nice scar as me in a few seconds’ he said. Luffy squirmed ‘y-yes, I give up please…’ Ichabod let go of the younger dragon and grinned in a pleased manner. He walked back to his Captain who was holding his cutlass and gave it back. ‘well fought Pilot’ she said. But Ichabod just nodded and whispered in her ear; ‘Ya’ owe me a new bottle, filled heh’

CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing
!!!
forgive me flying spaghetti monster my not pirates are failing

also if sabo wins then the piece will be later because I have to sleep
@Helsing
!!!
forgive me flying spaghetti monster my not pirates are failing

also if sabo wins then the piece will be later because I have to sleep
@IronPen aah I feel sorry for Luffy tho ;^; Ichabod is a rude veteran pirate who can't play fair lol :C
@IronPen aah I feel sorry for Luffy tho ;^; Ichabod is a rude veteran pirate who can't play fair lol :C
CXuWKHk.png
and I'm up!
and I'm up!
@IronPen @Helsing

woooooow that's rough! Poor Luffy!!

Sending the timestamped SS for this battle to you IP! :)

Good luck to Sabo and Morgiana!!
@IronPen @Helsing

woooooow that's rough! Poor Luffy!!

Sending the timestamped SS for this battle to you IP! :)

Good luck to Sabo and Morgiana!!
[center][size=1]Crew Members: @NocturneAlley @IgnisFlamel @ChakotayDgryphon @Akasa @ScimitarCat @stealthclaw @Leondragon @FelixMcTrashy Others: @soulykins @Quilt @IronPen @ClockworkEclipse @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Abysea[/center] [center][size=5][color=800000]Duels ahead![/size][/color] [columns] [color=transparent] FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent] FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent] FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent] FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER[/color] [nextcol] [b]Sabo:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20182911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/201830/20182911.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent] FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER[/color] [nextcol] VS. [nextcol] [color=transparent] FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER[/color] [nextcol] [b]Morgiana:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24785544] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/247856/24785544.png[/img] [/url] [/columns][/center] [I]The Quatermaster stepped forward, eager to take a bit of the action for herself. She had been longing for another duel since her first one and now was her chance! She quickly sought out the largest dragon and challenged him. "[color=purple] You there!![/color] She waved her clawed paws in the direction of a blue dragon with yellow wings, "[color=purple]What is your name, scallywag!?[/color] The Guardian turned at peered at her, his top hat sitting perched perfectly on his wide head. He has a fiery rage boiling within him, making him dangerous. He watched his charges.... his brothers... get thwarted one after the other and he is determined to make it right. He blinks at the Pearlcatcher, knowing her looks are deceiving. She may seem small and fragile, but he can tell there is a hidden well of strength that he cannot underestimate. "[color=blue]My name is Sabo, but you can refrain from calling me anything, as you wont be awake much longer anyways.[/color]" and with that, he swipes his massive paw towards Morgiana. She had been ready. She knew it was going to be a quick attack and she was prepared. Pushing off with her legs, she jumped into the air and landed midway up the Guardian's arm. She had stowed her pearl away for safekeeping and used all four of her limps to propel herself up the massive length of Sabo's arm. Once she reached the top, she used all her strength to grip the edge of that perfectly placed hat and yanked as hard as she could. Successfully pulling to over Sabo's eyes, she leaped towards the main mast, avoiding the Guardian's claws. Sabo couldn't believe she used such a cheap trick!! How was he going to get it off?? The edges had torn when being yanked down over his horns and he could tell it was suck. His vision was gone and he was mad. He left her leap from his shoulders and made a grab for her, but came away with only air. He began to tug and pull, hoping his claws could rip away the fabric of his favorite hat before she finished him off. Having situated herself against the mast, Morgiana used her legs once more. Thrusting herself off the pole, she hurled with all her might directly into the back of the Guardian. Slamming into him, she heard the breath leave his lungs with a 'umpf' of shock. Morgiana landed on the deck of the ship and hurried away from Sabo's falling form. He was done for. He has stars circling in his mind and no matter how much he tugged and ripped at the hat he couldn't get it off. Sabo felt Morgiana slam into him and as he gasped to refill his lungs with the air that had been forced out, he also felt his balance going. Slamming onto the deck of the ship, Sabo's head also collided with a crate of the crew's supplies, rendering him completely unconscious. Morgiana had won![/I] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/9577cc75dc5dccc458cea868c97edf48/tumblr_inline_o21bm9FwdX1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] AnneBonny looked around at her crew. She was extremely proud of the way they had performed! The raid had been a clean sweep and they were making off with some pretty sweet loot. She called for Morgiana, Ichabod and Starling to come front and center. "[color=deepping]I am proud of you three the most. Here are the best spoils from todays conquered lair. I'm afraid its not the best so I have add one thing from my personal stores to award you.[/color]" She turned to Starling first. "[color=deeppink] For you, my wonderfully gifted Carpenter. 16 broken bottles of glass and an Amethyst Bracelet. [/color]" She deposited the items at Starlings feet with a nod of thanks. Moving on to Ichabod, she gave him a grin. "[color=deeppink] To my courageous Pilot, courageous new friend and a pile of highly desired golden muck.[/color]" She held up a squiring, winged animal that looked every similar to her own familiar named Parrot. He recognized it as a Brightwing Dwarf Hainu. She also handed him a jar of gold liquid. Finally turning to Morgiana, she shook the Pearlcatchers paw. "[color=deeppink] Creative as always, I would except nothing less from my Second in Command. For you, a magical stoned imbued with the power strength, quickness and agility as well as a magical parachment that will cover one dragon in art![/color]" She stepped back and looked at her crew as a whole, her heart filled with pride that she had such an amazing set of dragons to call family. [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/9577cc75dc5dccc458cea868c97edf48/tumblr_inline_o21bm9FwdX1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] [columns] Starling will be receiving: [item=broken bottle] x16 [item=Amethyst Flourish Bracelet] [nextcol] Ichabod will be receiving: [item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu] [item=gold muck] [nextcol] Morgiana will be receiving: [item=Berserker] [b]We will chat about the second one.[/b][/columns]

Duels ahead!

FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER

FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER

FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER

FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
Sabo:

20182911.png

FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
VS.
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
FILLER
Morgiana:

24785544.png

The Quatermaster stepped forward, eager to take a bit of the action for herself. She had been longing for another duel since her first one and now was her chance! She quickly sought out the largest dragon and challenged him. " You there!! She waved her clawed paws in the direction of a blue dragon with yellow wings, "What is your name, scallywag!?

The Guardian turned at peered at her, his top hat sitting perched perfectly on his wide head. He has a fiery rage boiling within him, making him dangerous. He watched his charges.... his brothers... get thwarted one after the other and he is determined to make it right. He blinks at the Pearlcatcher, knowing her looks are deceiving. She may seem small and fragile, but he can tell there is a hidden well of strength that he cannot underestimate. "My name is Sabo, but you can refrain from calling me anything, as you wont be awake much longer anyways." and with that, he swipes his massive paw towards Morgiana.

She had been ready. She knew it was going to be a quick attack and she was prepared. Pushing off with her legs, she jumped into the air and landed midway up the Guardian's arm. She had stowed her pearl away for safekeeping and used all four of her limps to propel herself up the massive length of Sabo's arm. Once she reached the top, she used all her strength to grip the edge of that perfectly placed hat and yanked as hard as she could. Successfully pulling to over Sabo's eyes, she leaped towards the main mast, avoiding the Guardian's claws.

Sabo couldn't believe she used such a cheap trick!! How was he going to get it off?? The edges had torn when being yanked down over his horns and he could tell it was suck. His vision was gone and he was mad. He left her leap from his shoulders and made a grab for her, but came away with only air. He began to tug and pull, hoping his claws could rip away the fabric of his favorite hat before she finished him off.

Having situated herself against the mast, Morgiana used her legs once more. Thrusting herself off the pole, she hurled with all her might directly into the back of the Guardian. Slamming into him, she heard the breath leave his lungs with a 'umpf' of shock. Morgiana landed on the deck of the ship and hurried away from Sabo's falling form.

He was done for. He has stars circling in his mind and no matter how much he tugged and ripped at the hat he couldn't get it off. Sabo felt Morgiana slam into him and as he gasped to refill his lungs with the air that had been forced out, he also felt his balance going. Slamming onto the deck of the ship, Sabo's head also collided with a crate of the crew's supplies, rendering him completely unconscious. Morgiana had won!

tumblr_inline_o21bm9FwdX1r3lvtf_400.png

AnneBonny looked around at her crew. She was extremely proud of the way they had performed! The raid had been a clean sweep and they were making off with some pretty sweet loot. She called for Morgiana, Ichabod and Starling to come front and center.
"I am proud of you three the most. Here are the best spoils from todays conquered lair. I'm afraid its not the best so I have add one thing from my personal stores to award you." She turned to Starling first. " For you, my wonderfully gifted Carpenter. 16 broken bottles of glass and an Amethyst Bracelet. " She deposited the items at Starlings feet with a nod of thanks.

Moving on to Ichabod, she gave him a grin. " To my courageous Pilot, courageous new friend and a pile of highly desired golden muck." She held up a squiring, winged animal that looked every similar to her own familiar named Parrot. He recognized it as a Brightwing Dwarf Hainu. She also handed him a jar of gold liquid.

Finally turning to Morgiana, she shook the Pearlcatchers paw. " Creative as always, I would except nothing less from my Second in Command. For you, a magical stoned imbued with the power strength, quickness and agility as well as a magical parachment that will cover one dragon in art!" She stepped back and looked at her crew as a whole, her heart filled with pride that she had such an amazing set of dragons to call family.

tumblr_inline_o21bm9FwdX1r3lvtf_400.png

Starling will be receiving:
Broken Bottle x16
Amethyst Flourish Bracelet
Ichabod will be receiving:
Brightwing Dwarf Hainu
Gold Muck
Morgiana will be receiving:
Berserker
We will chat about the second one.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18