Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed, Go to the new thread!]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34
Thank you so much @Sunlace!
Thank you so much @Sunlace!
yjGtVoK.png
@Sunlace is it only for the dragons you hatched or the subspecies? or can we order one for another dragon?
@Sunlace is it only for the dragons you hatched or the subspecies? or can we order one for another dragon?
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@RoseyDragon do you mean a bio? I can write another for one of your choosing, just let me know which one!
@RoseyDragon do you mean a bio? I can write another for one of your choosing, just let me know which one!
tngKCqs.gif
@ExistentialAlex @SakuraOkami7 @Pikavee @RoseyVaporeon @Sunlace @Sylversylvan

Hello there, breeders! I just wanted to talk about the new rules about pinglists, since it is a bit confusing using the ones I've set up to post about Dragons for sale and the like.

I'll be adding these to the Pinglists post as well! Now, let's get started:

1. Always ping the General Pinglist for all Dragon Sales

It is a general pinglist after all! Just pay attention to any notes the users may have requested, such as 'Only ping if selling Tsukimi', 'Don't ping for Breeding Pair updates', ect.

2. Always ping me, @SakuraOkami7.

It's so I can keep track of Dragons for sale and put them on the front of the thread. I also need to register those Dragons, and it would make my job a bit easier.

3. Always ping the Dragons for Sale users without a note beside them.

Those users are looking for all selling Tsukimi/Jugoya/Shoku, not just a specific one!

Caution

Beware of Notes!

Occasionally there will be some on the pinglist that say something like, 'For all Tsukimi hatchlings', which obviously just means those. Do not ping them for anything else!

Please don't ping for small updates.

What I mean is, please only ping me if a pair is nesting, or someone has specifically asked to be pinged for it. It's not a big deal, but I'd rather not to bother people too much.

And that's it! If you have any questions, or if you think I missed something, please tell me! Thank you for reading!
@ExistentialAlex @SakuraOkami7 @Pikavee @RoseyVaporeon @Sunlace @Sylversylvan

Hello there, breeders! I just wanted to talk about the new rules about pinglists, since it is a bit confusing using the ones I've set up to post about Dragons for sale and the like.

I'll be adding these to the Pinglists post as well! Now, let's get started:

1. Always ping the General Pinglist for all Dragon Sales

It is a general pinglist after all! Just pay attention to any notes the users may have requested, such as 'Only ping if selling Tsukimi', 'Don't ping for Breeding Pair updates', ect.

2. Always ping me, @SakuraOkami7.

It's so I can keep track of Dragons for sale and put them on the front of the thread. I also need to register those Dragons, and it would make my job a bit easier.

3. Always ping the Dragons for Sale users without a note beside them.

Those users are looking for all selling Tsukimi/Jugoya/Shoku, not just a specific one!

Caution

Beware of Notes!

Occasionally there will be some on the pinglist that say something like, 'For all Tsukimi hatchlings', which obviously just means those. Do not ping them for anything else!

Please don't ping for small updates.

What I mean is, please only ping me if a pair is nesting, or someone has specifically asked to be pinged for it. It's not a big deal, but I'd rather not to bother people too much.

And that's it! If you have any questions, or if you think I missed something, please tell me! Thank you for reading!
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@SakuraOkami7

Could you change me from only being on the Shoku pinglist to being on the Pinglist for all the types?

Also, I won't be able to right this instant (not enough room), but I am thinking I may want to become a breeder in the future :)
@SakuraOkami7

Could you change me from only being on the Shoku pinglist to being on the Pinglist for all the types?

Also, I won't be able to right this instant (not enough room), but I am thinking I may want to become a breeder in the future :)
giphy.gif
@ysabol

Of course! I will add you to it. :3

And thank you! I'm really excited to see someone interested in becoming breeder. :D And feel free to take your time with it!
@ysabol

Of course! I will add you to it. :3

And thank you! I'm really excited to see someone interested in becoming breeder. :D And feel free to take your time with it!
reXWqRR.png
@Sunlace Can I have the Jugoya? I want it and I will love it forever.
@Sunlace Can I have the Jugoya? I want it and I will love it forever.
IqUCcBx.gif
@DragonScale109 Do you mean the last remaining Tsukimi?
@DragonScale109 Do you mean the last remaining Tsukimi?
tngKCqs.gif
Bump~
Bump~
reXWqRR.png
@Sylversylvan

Alright, I've added your Dragon to the "For Sale" List, and took the other girl off! Let me know if there's anything I should change on the listing.
@Sylversylvan

Alright, I've added your Dragon to the "For Sale" List, and took the other girl off! Let me know if there's anything I should change on the listing.
reXWqRR.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34