Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | New Subspecies: Shorerunners (WC)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@FeatherAsh
You can remove me from the pinglist as I now have a breeding pair! Thank you!
@FeatherAsh
You can remove me from the pinglist as I now have a breeding pair! Thank you!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Looking for Shorerunners I have 3 who need mates they are now RTB
Looking for Shorerunners I have 3 who need mates they are now RTB
s2lqbc0.png
@Smocksinabox

May I be added to your pinglist?
@Smocksinabox

May I be added to your pinglist?
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61

Sure! I'm not actively breeding any right now though; I am, however, looking to sell a breeding pair (for cheap!), if you are interested...?

Nature (or Water) clans can nest them for the official subspecies... since I've started a few new breeding projects the Shorerunners have been a bit neglected, so I'm looking for potential new breeders.
@clover61

Sure! I'm not actively breeding any right now though; I am, however, looking to sell a breeding pair (for cheap!), if you are interested...?

Nature (or Water) clans can nest them for the official subspecies... since I've started a few new breeding projects the Shorerunners have been a bit neglected, so I'm looking for potential new breeders.
@Smocksinabox

I would love to buy a breeding pair! I'm working with a group of Nature people who are really interested in the Nature subspecies and we're creating a hatchery that we're hoping will cover most of them. I would love to be a new breeder of the Shorerunners!
@Smocksinabox

I would love to buy a breeding pair! I'm working with a group of Nature people who are really interested in the Nature subspecies and we're creating a hatchery that we're hoping will cover most of them. I would love to be a new breeder of the Shorerunners!
@clover61 Excellent! Okay, waaaaaay too much text to follow: I have this breeding pair, both named after beaches (you can change, of course): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216020/21601994_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224922/22492155_350.png[/img] The male isn't technically a Shorerunner since he's Wind Flight, but they have a tight color range so they make viable offspring of the "Mixed" rank. I'm also looking to sell Laminariales (that's a mouthful) named for a genus of kelp...she's technically the first Shorerunner ever: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183934/18393354_350.png[/img] And she has a possible mate in this unnamed fellow: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250389/25038882_350.png[/img] Or this fellow: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233929/23392861_350.png[/img] ...though both only have a "Stock" rank because they don't quite have the necessary genes (easy but expensive fix that would upgrade them both to an "Emergent" rank)...regardless, their gene rarity means they almost always make viable offspring. [b]I need to update the official color ranges since the color expansion, but this wouldn't take long; I just never got around to it.[/b] Unfortunately, the expansion kinda messed up the aesthetic to a point that there are some weird color combos now unless pairs have extremely close ranges. [b]For any Nature Flight willing to become a breeder I'm willing to offer a pay-what-you-want for any/all dragons...so if you are interested in any/all simply set up a CR.[/b] That was a lot of junk, so let me know if you have any questions.
@clover61

Excellent! Okay, waaaaaay too much text to follow:

I have this breeding pair, both named after beaches (you can change, of course):

21601994_350.png
22492155_350.png

The male isn't technically a Shorerunner since he's Wind Flight, but they have a tight color range so they make viable offspring of the "Mixed" rank.

I'm also looking to sell Laminariales (that's a mouthful) named for a genus of kelp...she's technically the first Shorerunner ever:

18393354_350.png

And she has a possible mate in this unnamed fellow:

25038882_350.png

Or this fellow:

23392861_350.png

...though both only have a "Stock" rank because they don't quite have the necessary genes (easy but expensive fix that would upgrade them both to an "Emergent" rank)...regardless, their gene rarity means they almost always make viable offspring.

I need to update the official color ranges since the color expansion, but this wouldn't take long; I just never got around to it. Unfortunately, the expansion kinda messed up the aesthetic to a point that there are some weird color combos now unless pairs have extremely close ranges.

For any Nature Flight willing to become a breeder I'm willing to offer a pay-what-you-want for any/all dragons...so if you are interested in any/all simply set up a CR.

That was a lot of junk, so let me know if you have any questions.

@Smocksinabox

I would love to buy all five of them. I have absolutely no idea how much to offer for them, because I have no experience with choosing a reasonable price that the seller is willing to take and because I can pay a fair price, I don't want to be found offensive if the price I offer is too low. I am very curious to know which new colors are acceptable in terms of the Shorerunner, and if you were willing to ping me when you have updated that, I would really appreciate it.
@Smocksinabox

I would love to buy all five of them. I have absolutely no idea how much to offer for them, because I have no experience with choosing a reasonable price that the seller is willing to take and because I can pay a fair price, I don't want to be found offensive if the price I offer is too low. I am very curious to know which new colors are acceptable in terms of the Shorerunner, and if you were willing to ping me when you have updated that, I would really appreciate it.
@clover61

Alright, the info has been updated! The link I used for color swatches is an external website that IS NOT UPDATED, so there's nothing I can do about that...I really only used the swatches to copy/paste tags into individual dragons' info, which I think most people edit/erase anyway.

If you're willing to pay, maybe, 10kt apiece, that would be fine - 50kt total for all five. If not, let me know.
@clover61

Alright, the info has been updated! The link I used for color swatches is an external website that IS NOT UPDATED, so there's nothing I can do about that...I really only used the swatches to copy/paste tags into individual dragons' info, which I think most people edit/erase anyway.

If you're willing to pay, maybe, 10kt apiece, that would be fine - 50kt total for all five. If not, let me know.
@Smocksinabox

That sounds great! Since only three dragons fit in the Crossroads, would you like me to just put the whole lump sum in one CR?
@Smocksinabox

That sounds great! Since only three dragons fit in the Crossroads, would you like me to just put the whole lump sum in one CR?
@clover61

Whatever works for you; I'll start by setting up the first one!
@clover61

Whatever works for you; I'll start by setting up the first one!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18