Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | New Subspecies: Shorerunners (WC)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Smocksinabox
I'd prefer water! :D
@Smocksinabox
I'd prefer water! :D
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@Smocksinabox @Clover61 Can i be put on ping lists
@Smocksinabox @Clover61 Can i be put on ping lists
tumblr_p2f7i4YEOB1wehfsgo1_400.png
@Smocksinabox If there's more than one egg, can I be pinged for any female babies?
@Smocksinabox If there's more than one egg, can I be pinged for any female babies?
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@FelinaeFatale
@Riasann1
@Chaos199

Setting up a Water nest host now, will ping with hatchlings when they arrive!

@Smocksinabox
@FelinaeFatale
@Riasann1
@Chaos199

Setting up a Water nest host now, will ping with hatchlings when they arrive!

@Smocksinabox
@Smocksinabox
Awesome, thank you ;)
@Smocksinabox
Awesome, thank you ;)
@FelinaeFatale @Riasann1 @Chaos199 Only two pups, asking 30kt each: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442712/44271135_350.png[/img] XYY Female with Unusual Eyes [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442712/44271134_350.png[/img] XYY Male with Uncommon Eyes
@FelinaeFatale
@Riasann1
@Chaos199

Only two pups, asking 30kt each:

44271135_350.png
XYY Female with Unusual Eyes

44271134_350.png
XYY Male with Uncommon Eyes
@Smocksinabox I don't have lair space at the moment, and I'm saving up for an expansion anyway. I'll have to pass this time ^^' if neither of the others want the female, do you do holds?
@Smocksinabox I don't have lair space at the moment, and I'm saving up for an expansion anyway. I'll have to pass this time ^^' if neither of the others want the female, do you do holds?
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@Smocksinabox
Dang, was really hoping for an azure underbelly. I’d like to grab the underbelly one though!
@Smocksinabox
Dang, was really hoping for an azure underbelly. I’d like to grab the underbelly one though!
@FelinaeFatale
@Riasann1
@Chaos199

I was a little disappointed that there were only 2 hatchlings this time around - and I firmly believe in getting the best fitting dragon, when possible. If neither of these little guys was quiiiite what (any of) you were hoping for, I can breed them again when they are ready (though it is a longer cooldown) and re-ping.

They always seem to sell decently on the AH, so no guilt about exalts if you want to pass in favor of the next rounds' odds.

I can also hold them for a bit if needed since I have no other current breeding projects.
@FelinaeFatale
@Riasann1
@Chaos199

I was a little disappointed that there were only 2 hatchlings this time around - and I firmly believe in getting the best fitting dragon, when possible. If neither of these little guys was quiiiite what (any of) you were hoping for, I can breed them again when they are ready (though it is a longer cooldown) and re-ping.

They always seem to sell decently on the AH, so no guilt about exalts if you want to pass in favor of the next rounds' odds.

I can also hold them for a bit if needed since I have no other current breeding projects.
@Smocksinabox
I’m happy to grab the underbelly, and keep me on the pinglist for if you ever do get an azure one. I like them both aha ^^
@Smocksinabox
I’m happy to grab the underbelly, and keep me on the pinglist for if you ever do get an azure one. I like them both aha ^^
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18