Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | New Subspecies: Shorerunners (WC)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
@clover61
Sure, that'd be awesome! thanks
@clover61
Sure, that'd be awesome! thanks
wE7J1TW.pngR97DO2x.pnganimalia.png
@clover61

I used to! I have since moved to a new laptop and sold most of my Shorerunner breeding stock, so I no longer keep/have meticulous records on family lines, though since most of them come from 3 main breeding pairs they are not too difficult to track.

The only breeding pair I still maintain are for the "Outlier" color ranges (see page one of this forum).

If you have any questions on ranking offspring or anything else I'd be happy to (try) to help, though as I mentioned my records are pretty well extinguished.
@clover61

I used to! I have since moved to a new laptop and sold most of my Shorerunner breeding stock, so I no longer keep/have meticulous records on family lines, though since most of them come from 3 main breeding pairs they are not too difficult to track.

The only breeding pair I still maintain are for the "Outlier" color ranges (see page one of this forum).

If you have any questions on ranking offspring or anything else I'd be happy to (try) to help, though as I mentioned my records are pretty well extinguished.
@Remuta

I only breed the Outlier range colors currently (coral/caribbean/caribbean) upon request, if those interest you. For the standard color ranges you should contact @clover61.
@Remuta

I only breed the Outlier range colors currently (coral/caribbean/caribbean) upon request, if those interest you. For the standard color ranges you should contact @clover61.
@Smocksinabox

I understood that you had stopped breeding the main color ranges yourself, but I had just wanted to check and see if you still had the records or if you wanted them added to, as that sounded interesting to me, but I can understand why you've stopped. I recently (yesterday) found a passable mate (wrong breed, but coatl's and wildclaws produce 50/50 offspring which is better odds than any other wrong breed) for one of the other stock dragons you gave me. The scries were so cute... (I love baby coatl's) and I hadn't been having much luck looking solely at wildclaw mates.
@Smocksinabox

I understood that you had stopped breeding the main color ranges yourself, but I had just wanted to check and see if you still had the records or if you wanted them added to, as that sounded interesting to me, but I can understand why you've stopped. I recently (yesterday) found a passable mate (wrong breed, but coatl's and wildclaws produce 50/50 offspring which is better odds than any other wrong breed) for one of the other stock dragons you gave me. The scries were so cute... (I love baby coatl's) and I hadn't been having much luck looking solely at wildclaw mates.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61

I used quite a few Coatls for breeding stock, too! Nothing wrong with that; it just affects the rank of the offspring, which doesn't matter, really, but if you've got one Shorerunner parent and one non-Shorerunner parent the offspring (provided they have the correct color/genes) would be "Mixed" rank.

Even two nons can spontaneously make Shorerunner offspring ("Emergent").

...and two Shorerunner parents of any rank make "Pure" offspring.

Just a little elitist nonsense for fun, I guess.

But YES finding the darn Wildclaws is difficult; I ended up breed-scrolling one of the ones I still have. It's almost impossible to NOT use Coatls to fill out the stock. Good luck!

@clover61

I used quite a few Coatls for breeding stock, too! Nothing wrong with that; it just affects the rank of the offspring, which doesn't matter, really, but if you've got one Shorerunner parent and one non-Shorerunner parent the offspring (provided they have the correct color/genes) would be "Mixed" rank.

Even two nons can spontaneously make Shorerunner offspring ("Emergent").

...and two Shorerunner parents of any rank make "Pure" offspring.

Just a little elitist nonsense for fun, I guess.

But YES finding the darn Wildclaws is difficult; I ended up breed-scrolling one of the ones I still have. It's almost impossible to NOT use Coatls to fill out the stock. Good luck!

@Sharptooth1701 That one egg nest hatched. Are you interested? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32610524] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326106/32610524_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Tarnish/Aqua/Teal Poison/Toxin/Underbelly
@Sharptooth1701 That one egg nest hatched. Are you interested?

32610524_350.png

Female
Tarnish/Aqua/Teal Poison/Toxin/Underbelly
@clover61
How much were you thinking for her? she's adorable!
@clover61
How much were you thinking for her? she's adorable!
@Sharptooth1701

Does 25k sound alright to you? That's about the price I'm thinking.
@Sharptooth1701

Does 25k sound alright to you? That's about the price I'm thinking.
sweet! sending a CR
@clover61
sweet! sending a CR
@clover61
Would anyone be interested in Jade to spruce secondary, robin to jade tertiary shorerunners? I'm looking at a wildclaw first gen dragon that fits the color scheme, but he's expensive enough that I've no clue whether or not it's worth it.
Would anyone be interested in Jade to spruce secondary, robin to jade tertiary shorerunners? I'm looking at a wildclaw first gen dragon that fits the color scheme, but he's expensive enough that I've no clue whether or not it's worth it.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18