Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | New Subspecies: Shorerunners (WC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Sorry for the delay, but I am [b]finally[/b] posting some Shorerunner offspring for sale! All of the following are unnamed and unbred, and contain the proper coded lore in their info. I will list them with their ID numbers along with their colors for easier reference. [b]All prices are negotiable.[/b] Also accept holiday currency. [b]Ping me[/b] if you see one you like, otherwise they are listed on the AH for a much higher auto-buy price. First-come, first-served. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218609/21860830_350.png[/img] #21860830 beige/caribbean/azure Asking 35kt/50g [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223650/22364976_350.png[/img] #22364976 soil/aqua/aqua Asking 35kt/50g [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227821/22782084_350.png[/img] #22782084 beige/aqua/teal [s]Asking 40kt/60g[/s][b]SOLD[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229090/22908934_350.png[/img] #22908934 beige/aqua/aqua Asking 45kt/65g [b]There are no viable breeding pairs among the current/above listed.[/b] If a buyer is interested in a [b]mate[/b], I can likely provide one down the line if you request one; all you need to do is ping me with their parents' names and if you have a primary (and/or secon/tert though this is trickier) color preference to get an ideal range for offspring. [b]Keep in mind that if you want a pair's offspring to be official Shorerunners they need to be nested as Nature or Water.[/b] @adrienne @FallingArtist @Miasma5 @Thunderjam @Yowanini @Echonymph @briar @Vengrahdiin @Smocksinabox
Sorry for the delay, but I am finally posting some Shorerunner offspring for sale!

All of the following are unnamed and unbred, and contain the proper coded lore in their info. I will list them with their ID numbers along with their colors for easier reference.

All prices are negotiable. Also accept holiday currency.

Ping me if you see one you like, otherwise they are listed on the AH for a much higher auto-buy price. First-come, first-served.

21860830_350.png
beige/caribbean/azure
Asking 35kt/50g

22364976_350.png
soil/aqua/aqua
Asking 35kt/50g

22782084_350.png
beige/aqua/teal
Asking 40kt/60gSOLD

22908934_350.png
beige/aqua/aqua
Asking 45kt/65g

There are no viable breeding pairs among the current/above listed.

If a buyer is interested in a mate, I can likely provide one down the line if you request one; all you need to do is ping me with their parents' names and if you have a primary (and/or secon/tert though this is trickier) color preference to get an ideal range for offspring. Keep in mind that if you want a pair's offspring to be official Shorerunners they need to be nested as Nature or Water.

@adrienne @FallingArtist @Miasma5 @Thunderjam @Yowanini @Echonymph @briar @Vengrahdiin

@Smocksinabox
@smocksinabox

*flails violently*

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED. I would love either of the last two, but especially the beige/aqua/teal boy.
@smocksinabox

*flails violently*

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED. I would love either of the last two, but especially the beige/aqua/teal boy.
@Thunderjam

You got first dibs! I can send a CR for the male now. Do you prefer a treasure or gems transaction?
@Thunderjam

You got first dibs! I can send a CR for the male now. Do you prefer a treasure or gems transaction?
@Smocksinabox

Treasure, please!
@Smocksinabox

Treasure, please!
@Smocksinabox
@Smocksinabox
!
!
A random bump appaears!
A random bump appaears!
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
@Smocksinabox

These are so good! ouo I can always host a nest (I'm water!) but I wouldn't have to space to hold on to the hatchlings for more than a day. juj
@Smocksinabox

These are so good! ouo I can always host a nest (I'm water!) but I wouldn't have to space to hold on to the hatchlings for more than a day. juj
TO3CCkr.png
@Smocksinabox
Could you put me on the pinglist for when you decide to sell Shorerunners/have hatchlings for sale? I love these, they're so pretty.
@Smocksinabox
Could you put me on the pinglist for when you decide to sell Shorerunners/have hatchlings for sale? I love these, they're so pretty.
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
@FeatherAsh

Sure thing! I'll repost my current for-sale dragons, too.
@FeatherAsh

Sure thing! I'll repost my current for-sale dragons, too.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18