Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | New Subspecies: Shorerunners (WC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@PandaMimi

Sure! Were you looking to host a single/occasional nest, or were you interested in becoming a long-term breeder?
@PandaMimi

Sure! Were you looking to host a single/occasional nest, or were you interested in becoming a long-term breeder?
@Smocksinabox

I'd like to be a long-term breeder. How would that work, may I ask? Would that be breeding the parents and keep the hatchlings, then buying mates for them and so on or breeding the parents and sending them to you?
@Smocksinabox

I'd like to be a long-term breeder. How would that work, may I ask? Would that be breeding the parents and keep the hatchlings, then buying mates for them and so on or breeding the parents and sending them to you?
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
@Smocksinabox
Really pretty! I love the very first two. Put me on your pinglist please?
@Smocksinabox
Really pretty! I love the very first two. Put me on your pinglist please?
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@PandaMimi

If you want to be an official long-term breeder I have a few requirements, but I will be providing you with a viable breeding pair and the majority of the offspring will be yours to keep or sell.

Ideally, I would set you up with a pair that would provide offspring that encompass a large range within the color restrictions (or, if available, a pair that provide specific appealing combinations within the color restrictions). This pair is yours to keep, though if you find yourself losing interest in being a breeder I request that you return them rather than sell or exalt.

Since the pair I will provide will guarantee offspring with the correct specifications, they will all be official Shorerunners as long as they nest in Water or Nature. There is some coded lore to be included in their offsprings' information that can simply be copy/pasted, and this should be done before any hatchlings are sold.

If you find yourself interested in expanding the lineage beyond the original breeding pair, I can provide the occasional additional Shorerunner (either to stud or keep) from a different family line. Of course, if you find another dragon that is capable of making viable subspecies offspring even though they themselves are not Shoreunners, feel free to incorporate them! I have some Coatls that are supplementary stock for this exact purpose. The parents' legitimacy does determine their offsprings' "rank" ( see info on ranks at bottom of original post), but that's just a formality and easy to adjust in the coded info.

I may request an offspring to contribute to my own lineages now and again, so I do appreciate a ping on this forum whenever you hatch a nest from the provided pair. You can tag yourself in this forum for ease of finding it again, otherwise typing "flight rising Shorerunners" into a general search engine should get it to pop up if you ever lose track of it. I do also prefer listing as a friend for easier communication.

If you're up to deal with all that, I'll add you to the pinglist for breeders. I'm waiting on a couple more nests, but there should be an update in the next week or so.
@PandaMimi

If you want to be an official long-term breeder I have a few requirements, but I will be providing you with a viable breeding pair and the majority of the offspring will be yours to keep or sell.

Ideally, I would set you up with a pair that would provide offspring that encompass a large range within the color restrictions (or, if available, a pair that provide specific appealing combinations within the color restrictions). This pair is yours to keep, though if you find yourself losing interest in being a breeder I request that you return them rather than sell or exalt.

Since the pair I will provide will guarantee offspring with the correct specifications, they will all be official Shorerunners as long as they nest in Water or Nature. There is some coded lore to be included in their offsprings' information that can simply be copy/pasted, and this should be done before any hatchlings are sold.

If you find yourself interested in expanding the lineage beyond the original breeding pair, I can provide the occasional additional Shorerunner (either to stud or keep) from a different family line. Of course, if you find another dragon that is capable of making viable subspecies offspring even though they themselves are not Shoreunners, feel free to incorporate them! I have some Coatls that are supplementary stock for this exact purpose. The parents' legitimacy does determine their offsprings' "rank" ( see info on ranks at bottom of original post), but that's just a formality and easy to adjust in the coded info.

I may request an offspring to contribute to my own lineages now and again, so I do appreciate a ping on this forum whenever you hatch a nest from the provided pair. You can tag yourself in this forum for ease of finding it again, otherwise typing "flight rising Shorerunners" into a general search engine should get it to pop up if you ever lose track of it. I do also prefer listing as a friend for easier communication.

If you're up to deal with all that, I'll add you to the pinglist for breeders. I'm waiting on a couple more nests, but there should be an update in the next week or so.
@Smocksinabox
That's a lot to read, but I can do all that!
I can take a pair now if you'd like?
@Smocksinabox
That's a lot to read, but I can do all that!
I can take a pair now if you'd like?
@PandaMimi

I'll add you to the potential breeders pinglist, which should be be giving you a ring in about a week (Wildclaws and their danged long cooldown).
@PandaMimi

I'll add you to the potential breeders pinglist, which should be be giving you a ring in about a week (Wildclaws and their danged long cooldown).
@Smocksinabox
Thank you, and yes, very true. I have a Noc/Coatl pair which have so far provided one egg and a very long cooldown :/
@Smocksinabox
Thank you, and yes, very true. I have a Noc/Coatl pair which have so far provided one egg and a very long cooldown :/
@Vengrahdiin

Sure!
@Vengrahdiin

Sure!
Alright, I finally have a viable breeding pair with aesthetic offspring possibilities (though not a large color range), so I will be contacting the Water Flights that expressed interest in being official breeders now. [b]Whoever would like to be a long-term breeder please ping me back indicating as such, as you will have first dibs to adopt the pair pictured below. [/b] These dragons come unnamed and unbred. They have both their Shorerunner info coded, which can/should be copy/pasted for all offspring from the pair, though the hatchlings' listed rank would have to be changed to "pure". [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226462/22646111_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228364/22836318_350.png[/img] The multitude of other officials Shorerunners for [b]sale[/b] will be posted later this weekend, with the full pinglist. There are other potential breeding pairs as well, though their color ranges are not the most ideal. Let me know if there are any questions regarding this post. @FallingArtist @mindlesslythea @PandaMimi
Alright, I finally have a viable breeding pair with aesthetic offspring possibilities (though not a large color range), so I will be contacting the Water Flights that expressed interest in being official breeders now. Whoever would like to be a long-term breeder please ping me back indicating as such, as you will have first dibs to adopt the pair pictured below.

These dragons come unnamed and unbred. They have both their Shorerunner info coded, which can/should be copy/pasted for all offspring from the pair, though the hatchlings' listed rank would have to be changed to "pure".

22646111_350.png
22836318_350.png

The multitude of other officials Shorerunners for sale will be posted later this weekend, with the full pinglist. There are other potential breeding pairs as well, though their color ranges are not the most ideal.

Let me know if there are any questions regarding this post.

@FallingArtist
@mindlesslythea
@PandaMimi
@Smocksinabox
Hello! Ah, I'd like to long-term breed (as said before), so... Send them right over?
@Smocksinabox
Hello! Ah, I'd like to long-term breed (as said before), so... Send them right over?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18