Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | New Subspecies: Shorerunners (WC)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
@clover61 I would be!
@clover61 I would be!
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@Chaos199

Do you have any secondary color preferences for shorerunners? I currently have two breeding pairs, but current cooldowns are 16 and 22 days.
@Chaos199

Do you have any secondary color preferences for shorerunners? I currently have two breeding pairs, but current cooldowns are 16 and 22 days.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61 Nah, they all look pretty to me :)
@clover61 Nah, they all look pretty to me :)
@Chaos199

Would you like a ping when either nest hatches (sometime later this month)? Hopefully the hatchery forum I and some other people are running should be up by then.
@Chaos199

Would you like a ping when either nest hatches (sometime later this month)? Hopefully the hatchery forum I and some other people are running should be up by then.
@clover61 I would love a ping! I should have more lair space by Greenskeeper Gathering :)
@clover61 I would love a ping! I should have more lair space by Greenskeeper Gathering :)
@Socksinabox

Can I get a ping for the next hatchlings?
@Socksinabox

Can I get a ping for the next hatchlings?
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
Aah I saw your FRD Thread and they're so pretty! :)
Aah I saw your FRD Thread and they're so pretty! :)
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@Nightshades

Would you like a ping for the next of my shorerunner hatchlings? I have two breeding pairs that aren't outliers.
@Nightshades

Would you like a ping for the next of my shorerunner hatchlings? I have two breeding pairs that aren't outliers.
@clover61

Yes!
@clover61

Yes!
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
@Chaos199 @Nightshades

I'm sitting on a nest of 5 eggs. About half of them (hopefully) should be proper shorerunners, but the Coatl's are sure to be adorable too.

Edit- (additional information) Worst case scenario, my other pair will be RTB in six days, and their babies are always shorerunners.
@Chaos199 @Nightshades

I'm sitting on a nest of 5 eggs. About half of them (hopefully) should be proper shorerunners, but the Coatl's are sure to be adorable too.

Edit- (additional information) Worst case scenario, my other pair will be RTB in six days, and their babies are always shorerunners.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18