Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Deepsea Serpents - NEW!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Crescentstar711 - OUWWII!! SO MUCH CUTENESS!!! I MUST HAVE ONE!!!
*Tries to regain dignity*

Ahem...Can I please get a ping next clutch? I would get one now, but I'm focusing on my geneing project, and my own subspecies at the moment. (There's a link in my banner)

But seriously, these rock, and I've always had a weakness for Water Spirals (Dax is currently my only one, but I hope to remedy this.)
@Crescentstar711 - OUWWII!! SO MUCH CUTENESS!!! I MUST HAVE ONE!!!
*Tries to regain dignity*

Ahem...Can I please get a ping next clutch? I would get one now, but I'm focusing on my geneing project, and my own subspecies at the moment. (There's a link in my banner)

But seriously, these rock, and I've always had a weakness for Water Spirals (Dax is currently my only one, but I hope to remedy this.)
jdDV4Lt.png
@StormyDragon
I don't have any buyers yet on the two I have left. If you want, I can hold onto either of them for you until you are ready. Do you really like either of them?
@StormyDragon
I don't have any buyers yet on the two I have left. If you want, I can hold onto either of them for you until you are ready. Do you really like either of them?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 - if either of them hasn't sold by the time they reach adulthood, send me a CR; my clan would be happy to take them :)
@Crescentstar711 - if either of them hasn't sold by the time they reach adulthood, send me a CR; my clan would be happy to take them :)
jdDV4Lt.png
@StormyDragon
Sounds great. Thank you. =)
@StormyDragon
Sounds great. Thank you. =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@oneirodrakon
I put you in the list of those interested and will be sure to ping you after their next nest hatches. =)
@oneirodrakon
I put you in the list of those interested and will be sure to ping you after their next nest hatches. =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@krissybuttbutt @oneirodrakon @StormyDragon @NoraValkyrie @XiyakaHex @Breog Okay, so with the release of poison/toxin, I discovered how great poison is with Navy. It got me thinking... what if this subspecies also included poison as a primary gene? So I looked at it for Deepsea, and he looks stunning! [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=11&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=6&tert=46&elem=4&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] I would imagine that his ability to have his claws, spines, and horns glow to also traveled to his own bloodstream. Would this be a good expansion to the subspecies? It would still be a rarity to the genes and bar will be more prominent from this pair. Also, the poison may not match as well with the other colors of spines. Please let me know what you think of this possible change. They're on a nest right now with three eggs, so I can give him the gene right after the nest hatches if it's possible. Thank you! =D
@krissybuttbutt
@oneirodrakon
@StormyDragon
@NoraValkyrie
@XiyakaHex
@Breog

Okay, so with the release of poison/toxin, I discovered how great poison is with Navy. It got me thinking... what if this subspecies also included poison as a primary gene? So I looked at it for Deepsea, and he looks stunning!
dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=11&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=6&tert=46&elem=4&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
I would imagine that his ability to have his claws, spines, and horns glow to also traveled to his own bloodstream. Would this be a good expansion to the subspecies? It would still be a rarity to the genes and bar will be more prominent from this pair. Also, the poison may not match as well with the other colors of spines.

Please let me know what you think of this possible change. They're on a nest right now with three eggs, so I can give him the gene right after the nest hatches if it's possible. Thank you! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711 gives a lion fish feel... lets see what Illumina would look like before [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17731371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177314/17731371_350.png[/img] [/url] after [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=11&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=6&tert=43&elem=4&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] hmm tempting and makes me curious as to what she'll look like with here current apparel and accent
@Crescentstar711

gives a lion fish feel... lets see what Illumina would look like

before

17731371_350.png

after
dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=11&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=6&tert=43&elem=4&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

hmm tempting and makes me curious as to what she'll look like with here current apparel and accent
tumblr_inline_nz41y8ULFW1s1m144_540.png1Wa1sIi.gif4bXey.gif
@Crescentstar711 - Cool! One suggestion though, I say that the rare poison subtype should be poisonous. Other than that, it's awesome!
@Crescentstar711 - Cool! One suggestion though, I say that the rare poison subtype should be poisonous. Other than that, it's awesome!
jdDV4Lt.png
@Crescentstar711 Here's my guy with poison: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=12&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=6&tert=41&elem=4&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] The spines don't pop like they do on the darker tiger/bar genes. (And tones like banana and lemon might conflict with the near-golden hues in poison.) With the lighter appearance, it sort of loses it's deep sea vibe. I think he's gorgeous though! I'm a huge poi/tox fan, so this is a hard decision! I like the lore for it though. Simply put, rarely, patches of bioluminescent cells will occur on the skin, correct? I'm cool with that. According to the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1584487]gene guide[/url], poison has a 15% chance of showing up in further offspring. If you're ok producing offspring with mostly bar, which works fine, then I'd say go for it. ^^
@Crescentstar711

Here's my guy with poison:
dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=12&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=6&tert=41&elem=4&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
The spines don't pop like they do on the darker tiger/bar genes. (And tones like banana and lemon might conflict with the near-golden hues in poison.) With the lighter appearance, it sort of loses it's deep sea vibe. I think he's gorgeous though! I'm a huge poi/tox fan, so this is a hard decision!

I like the lore for it though. Simply put, rarely, patches of bioluminescent cells will occur on the skin, correct? I'm cool with that.

According to the gene guide, poison has a 15% chance of showing up in further offspring. If you're ok producing offspring with mostly bar, which works fine, then I'd say go for it. ^^
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
@Crescentstar711
I'd be interested in a spiral
@Crescentstar711
I'd be interested in a spiral
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20