Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Shadeholders [subspecies open to public]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@wesleydog

Glad you had a safe trip!

Thank you so much for the approval. :)

I also appreciate all the creativity and detail of this project or should I say experience?
A beautiful mind and vision should always be expressed :)

Another shadeholder in the making.....
@wesleydog

Glad you had a safe trip!

Thank you so much for the approval. :)

I also appreciate all the creativity and detail of this project or should I say experience?
A beautiful mind and vision should always be expressed :)

Another shadeholder in the making.....
Always in the lab, never out to play...
hi @wesleydog... I'm the editor/owner? of the Breeders Associations and Selling Hubs Directory and while I'm curious about this sub-species and would like to add it to the directory, I have a few questions.

* One - would you mind if I add it (if it fits the criteria)
* Two - you say that "For the time being, I am the only person who is permitted to breed or create these." but then you say "breeding, buying, and selling of Shadeholders is now open to the public!".... so I'm confused.
I consider the directory to be a listing of groups that collect, breed, and sell dragons (through PR of specific types of concepts). So while I'd like to add you, I can only add this group if others are allowed to breed and sell dragons.
So this this group open? (ie not just you :) requiring registration of breeders or dragons is normal it seems for most groups.)

Sorry to bother you.

hi @wesleydog... I'm the editor/owner? of the Breeders Associations and Selling Hubs Directory and while I'm curious about this sub-species and would like to add it to the directory, I have a few questions.

* One - would you mind if I add it (if it fits the criteria)
* Two - you say that "For the time being, I am the only person who is permitted to breed or create these." but then you say "breeding, buying, and selling of Shadeholders is now open to the public!".... so I'm confused.
I consider the directory to be a listing of groups that collect, breed, and sell dragons (through PR of specific types of concepts). So while I'd like to add you, I can only add this group if others are allowed to breed and sell dragons.
So this this group open? (ie not just you :) requiring registration of breeders or dragons is normal it seems for most groups.)

Sorry to bother you.

l6mtPEk.png
@Latigirl Oops, thank you for pointing out the contradiction! When this thread was first made, the subspecies was only open to myself. However, I opened them up to others (with approval) a while ago and must have forgotten to edit that out.

I would love to have them put into the directory! You aren't a bother. Thank you so much for wishing to include them!
@Latigirl Oops, thank you for pointing out the contradiction! When this thread was first made, the subspecies was only open to myself. However, I opened them up to others (with approval) a while ago and must have forgotten to edit that out.

I would love to have them put into the directory! You aren't a bother. Thank you so much for wishing to include them!
@Xlaits You are beyond sweet! Sometimes it's hard to get recognition for my lore with so many others making up their own lore. To see someone as excited about this experience as I am really, truly makes my day!

And another? :0 Can't wait to see!
@Xlaits You are beyond sweet! Sometimes it's hard to get recognition for my lore with so many others making up their own lore. To see someone as excited about this experience as I am really, truly makes my day!

And another? :0 Can't wait to see!
@wesleydog Hi, is Jade Primary color acceptable? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15560111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155602/15560111_350.png[/img] [/url] Jade iri/Spring facet/Maize underbelly
@wesleydog

Hi, is Jade Primary color acceptable?

15560111_350.png

Jade iri/Spring facet/Maize underbelly
@Xlaits It's unfortunately not in the color range, but because the color is so similar to the Hive Queen Naomi, she would be willing to recognize him as a drone and would not leave him to die and rot, instead of taking advantage of the body. After all, she wouldn't miss a chance to spread the Shade. ^^
@Xlaits It's unfortunately not in the color range, but because the color is so similar to the Hive Queen Naomi, she would be willing to recognize him as a drone and would not leave him to die and rot, instead of taking advantage of the body. After all, she wouldn't miss a chance to spread the Shade. ^^
@wesleydog

Thank you... A Drone it is !
Gracious gratitude to the Hive Queen!
@wesleydog

Thank you... A Drone it is !
Gracious gratitude to the Hive Queen!
@UntamedShadow @Crimsoned @TangleFeather @Kationi @shadowdrac @Eatheopean @Xemriss @AmyEnder @Maow @Xlaits Hello everyone! :D Despite not getting any donations for the donation pool that is used for hosting Shadeholder giveaways, I decided to host one anyway! [s]Anyone interested in this fellow can choose a number between 1 and 10. He is a pre-approved Shadeholder :)[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15595047] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155951/15595047_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Already taken numbers: 4, 7 Available numbers: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10[/s] Congratulations to @Maow for winning this handsome Coatl Shadeholder! In the future, I hope to hold more contests, games, and giveaways. These are made possible by support, advertisement, donation, and/or interest! [b]I will hold a Piebald Shadeholder giveaway if sufficient funds or support are acquired![/b] [b]Further updates:[/b] After much deliberation, Queen Naomi has recently decided to allow some leniency in the appearance of Shadeholders. In order to spread the cause, one must not be too picky. Even so, it is necessary to be [i]relatively[/i] choosy; it is much harder to concentrate the energy of the Shade into many bodies that hold no similarities. Even so, Naomi has recently allowed some slight inconsistencies in color and genes. Due to its similarity to the primary range, Jade is an acceptable primary color under most circumstances now. Glimmer is also acceptable when Naomi is feeling particularly strong; because of its strong resemblance to Underbelly, few are able to tell the difference. When the new colors are released, any new colors within the ranges specificed will still be acceptable. Maow, TangleFeather, and Xlaits have all been approved as official Shadeholder breeders! Don't forget to check out their pairings! Maow is currently selling the [b]first ever bred batch of Shadeholders[/b] (which is a pretty cool title to have and might make for good lore!) They have offered to give the babies to exalt-free homes for free - though I'm sure they wouldn't mind donations of treasure, gems, goop, food, or what have you. Please ping them or myself if you're interested in a baby! You're welcome to alter the appearance of the babies in any way, so long as you don't scatterscroll or stray from the acceptable tertiary genes. (Looking for homes) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15777951] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157780/15777951_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15777952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157780/15777952_350.png[/img] [/url] Apophis and Vellath have certainly done Naomi proud. :D I'm tempted by those little babies myself. Look at those twin male PCs! Don't forget, you're always welcome to ping me for Shadeholder registration or to become a breeder!
@UntamedShadow @Crimsoned @TangleFeather @Kationi @shadowdrac @Eatheopean @Xemriss @AmyEnder @Maow @Xlaits
Hello everyone! :D
Despite not getting any donations for the donation pool that is used for hosting Shadeholder giveaways, I decided to host one anyway!

Anyone interested in this fellow can choose a number between 1 and 10. He is a pre-approved Shadeholder :)

15595047_350.png

Already taken numbers: 4, 7
Available numbers: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10

Congratulations to @Maow for winning this handsome Coatl Shadeholder!

In the future, I hope to hold more contests, games, and giveaways. These are made possible by support, advertisement, donation, and/or interest! I will hold a Piebald Shadeholder giveaway if sufficient funds or support are acquired!

Further updates: After much deliberation, Queen Naomi has recently decided to allow some leniency in the appearance of Shadeholders. In order to spread the cause, one must not be too picky. Even so, it is necessary to be relatively choosy; it is much harder to concentrate the energy of the Shade into many bodies that hold no similarities. Even so, Naomi has recently allowed some slight inconsistencies in color and genes. Due to its similarity to the primary range, Jade is an acceptable primary color under most circumstances now. Glimmer is also acceptable when Naomi is feeling particularly strong; because of its strong resemblance to Underbelly, few are able to tell the difference.

When the new colors are released, any new colors within the ranges specificed will still be acceptable.

Maow, TangleFeather, and Xlaits have all been approved as official Shadeholder breeders! Don't forget to check out their pairings!

Maow is currently selling the first ever bred batch of Shadeholders (which is a pretty cool title to have and might make for good lore!)
They have offered to give the babies to exalt-free homes for free - though I'm sure they wouldn't mind donations of treasure, gems, goop, food, or what have you. Please ping them or myself if you're interested in a baby! You're welcome to alter the appearance of the babies in any way, so long as you don't scatterscroll or stray from the acceptable tertiary genes.
(Looking for homes)

15777951_350.png

15777952_350.png

Apophis and Vellath have certainly done Naomi proud. :D
I'm tempted by those little babies myself. Look at those twin male PCs!

Don't forget, you're always welcome to ping me for Shadeholder registration or to become a breeder!
@wesleydog

A number from 1-10?

I choose 7

What kind of donations are required?
I still have 19 days of cool down before a new batch of Shadeholder can be beheld.
Thank you for the update and recognition :)
@wesleydog

A number from 1-10?

I choose 7

What kind of donations are required?
I still have 19 days of cool down before a new batch of Shadeholder can be beheld.
Thank you for the update and recognition :)
@WesleyDog

Ouu, I would enter the giveaway, but I need my space.
I just bred my Shadeholder pair earlier today, and I got a nest of three eggs!
If anyone is interested, let me know, they'll either bee Wildclaws or Coatls ^^
@WesleyDog

Ouu, I would enter the giveaway, but I need my space.
I just bred my Shadeholder pair earlier today, and I got a nest of three eggs!
If anyone is interested, let me know, they'll either bee Wildclaws or Coatls ^^
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24