Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Shadeholders [subspecies open to public]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Ohhh, I really love a couple of the hatchlings ouo
Do I have to buy a scroll of Eternal Youth for them, or can Shadeholders grow?

EDIT;
Totally calling dibs on the obsidian noct bab ;u;
Ohhh, I really love a couple of the hatchlings ouo
Do I have to buy a scroll of Eternal Youth for them, or can Shadeholders grow?

EDIT;
Totally calling dibs on the obsidian noct bab ;u;
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@AmyEnder You can let it grow. The dark magic within the Shade would probably force the body to mature prior to possession. :)
@AmyEnder You can let it grow. The dark magic within the Shade would probably force the body to mature prior to possession. :)
Alrighty, thank you!
Gotta get more treasure to buy it now, almost out from the Bio cx
Alrighty, thank you!
Gotta get more treasure to buy it now, almost out from the Bio cx
Aww, sorry for wiping you clean xD
Good luck getting the money!
Aww, sorry for wiping you clean xD
Good luck getting the money!
Totally worth it though xD

Just bought the Obsidian Noct. hatchling, anything I need to do with her besides the blurb? ^^
Totally worth it though xD

Just bought the Obsidian Noct. hatchling, anything I need to do with her besides the blurb? ^^
@AmyEnder Nope! Just let me know whenever you've written her lore, and that's all <3
@AmyEnder Nope! Just let me know whenever you've written her lore, and that's all <3
Alright, thank you! I'm working on it currently, should be done decently quickly ^^
Alright, thank you! I'm working on it currently, should be done decently quickly ^^
I'm almost done with her Bio, now the only thing I need to do is actually write her backstory. I used a scroll of Maturity because I was far too exited to wait 2 more days, and I had already bought her some nice apparel ^^
Anyways, I just needed to know from you if the general format of the Bio is ok, and her apparel {Not sure if there are any rules on that}

Here is a link to her page c:

Oh! and by the way, Tsuki means "Month" in Japanese. I though it sounded cool, but I sorta wanted to incorporate it into her backstory/history somehow. Any ideas? {If you don't mind me asking, of course!}
I'm almost done with her Bio, now the only thing I need to do is actually write her backstory. I used a scroll of Maturity because I was far too exited to wait 2 more days, and I had already bought her some nice apparel ^^
Anyways, I just needed to know from you if the general format of the Bio is ok, and her apparel {Not sure if there are any rules on that}

Here is a link to her page c:

Oh! and by the way, Tsuki means "Month" in Japanese. I though it sounded cool, but I sorta wanted to incorporate it into her backstory/history somehow. Any ideas? {If you don't mind me asking, of course!}
@AmyEnder That's so cool that you liked her that much *u*
I love the bio format and the items you added in... I also love the name you chose. I will try to think of a good way to incorporate it into the backstory :)
@AmyEnder That's so cool that you liked her that much *u*
I love the bio format and the items you added in... I also love the name you chose. I will try to think of a good way to incorporate it into the backstory :)
[center]Yeee thank you! <3 I was a bit worried something might be wrong but I guess not huehue [quote="Steel]Aren't shadeholder's possesses by the Shade? Maybe something about depending on the stage of the moon, the Shade's influence is stronger. Like at the new moon, it's the strongest. On the full moon, she can almost escape it's grasp or something? Then her abilities would rotate roughly around a month.[/quote] This is what Steel suggested when I was telling them about it, I kinda like the idea, but as far as I know; 1) They are "Possessed", but they're dead 2) They do not have influence as the host is, as previously mentioned, dead 3) Once again, dead, so her body is the only thing really remaining of her, so she cannot "Escape" it BUT, I do like the idea of something special happening once a month. I am not aware if this would mess with Shadeholder's general lore, however, so I had to ask you first c:[/center]
Yeee thank you! <3 I was a bit worried something might be wrong but I guess not huehue
"Steel wrote:
Aren't shadeholder's possesses by the Shade? Maybe something about depending on the stage of the moon, the Shade's influence is stronger. Like at the new moon, it's the strongest. On the full moon, she can almost escape it's grasp or something? Then her abilities would rotate roughly around a month.
This is what Steel suggested when I was telling them about it, I kinda like the idea, but as far as I know;
1) They are "Possessed", but they're dead
2) They do not have influence as the host is, as previously mentioned, dead
3) Once again, dead, so her body is the only thing really remaining of her, so she cannot "Escape" it

BUT, I do like the idea of something special happening once a month. I am not aware if this would mess with Shadeholder's general lore, however, so I had to ask you first c:
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24