Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Shadeholders [subspecies open to public]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
@Maow

Congratulations for the honored title of first ever bred batch of Shadeholders.
I am interested in the female nocturne. What is the exchange you would consider?
@Maow

Congratulations for the honored title of first ever bred batch of Shadeholders.
I am interested in the female nocturne. What is the exchange you would consider?
Always in the lab, never out to play...
@wesleydog

4. Because why not. Four is somewhat of a lucky number, I think.

Anyway, thanks for announcing the hatchlings! I do have one of the twins reserved by someone but other than that they're all still available.

I've received a lot of dragons lately so I may have more Shadeholders in my lair than I thought.
@wesleydog

4. Because why not. Four is somewhat of a lucky number, I think.

Anyway, thanks for announcing the hatchlings! I do have one of the twins reserved by someone but other than that they're all still available.

I've received a lot of dragons lately so I may have more Shadeholders in my lair than I thought.
o64-d1-nikkolah.pngo64-d2-nikkolah.pngo64-d3-nikkolah.pngo64-d4-nikkolah.pngo64-d5-nikkolah.pngnkl1.pngnkl2.pngnkl3.pngnkl4.pngnkl5.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Xlaits
I currently have the room for nothing so take her, please.
@Xlaits
I currently have the room for nothing so take her, please.
o64-d1-nikkolah.pngo64-d2-nikkolah.pngo64-d3-nikkolah.pngo64-d4-nikkolah.pngo64-d5-nikkolah.pngnkl1.pngnkl2.pngnkl3.pngnkl4.pngnkl5.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Maow

Thank you for the generosity, I have an available skin (Fertility Queen) on it's way to you :)
@Maow

Thank you for the generosity, I have an available skin (Fertility Queen) on it's way to you :)
@Xlaits Treasure is predominantly helpful when it comes to putting together giveaways, since it takes a good bit of personal treasure to buy dragons to give away and whatnot :) But any efforts and contributions are useful, including but not limited to suitable dragons to give away, shade-esque apparel and accents to give away, trash materials/bulk items to sell and put money into the Shadeholder vault, etc. Even your continued support is a great donation :)

Noted the number that you've chosen; results of the giveaway will be posted before 24 hours or when all 10 numbers are chosen, whichever is sooner. ^^

@TangleFeather Ahhh, that's so exciting! I guess I don't need to keep the secret anymore... Queen Naomi and Arden are on a nest of their very own as well! A wonderful three eggs, and I'm sure every last one will be trouble! But this does mean that I need to get moving on Naomi and Arden's lore before I can sell so that the babies' lore also fits into Naomi's current circumstance :>

@Maow Edited the post to reflect that the #15777951 twin is on hold, and that the Nocturne is being sold to Xlaits. Glad to see you successfully selling the hatchlings relatively quickly! :)

Also noted that you've chosen number 4. Good luck; results will be posted within 24 hours. ^^
@Xlaits Treasure is predominantly helpful when it comes to putting together giveaways, since it takes a good bit of personal treasure to buy dragons to give away and whatnot :) But any efforts and contributions are useful, including but not limited to suitable dragons to give away, shade-esque apparel and accents to give away, trash materials/bulk items to sell and put money into the Shadeholder vault, etc. Even your continued support is a great donation :)

Noted the number that you've chosen; results of the giveaway will be posted before 24 hours or when all 10 numbers are chosen, whichever is sooner. ^^

@TangleFeather Ahhh, that's so exciting! I guess I don't need to keep the secret anymore... Queen Naomi and Arden are on a nest of their very own as well! A wonderful three eggs, and I'm sure every last one will be trouble! But this does mean that I need to get moving on Naomi and Arden's lore before I can sell so that the babies' lore also fits into Naomi's current circumstance :>

@Maow Edited the post to reflect that the #15777951 twin is on hold, and that the Nocturne is being sold to Xlaits. Glad to see you successfully selling the hatchlings relatively quickly! :)

Also noted that you've chosen number 4. Good luck; results will be posted within 24 hours. ^^
@wesleydog
Hello! Could you put me on the pinglist?
@wesleydog
Hello! Could you put me on the pinglist?
globules.png
No one has contacted me back on the two twins. They hopefully will be adults by tomorrow, but they still need new homes!
No one has contacted me back on the two twins. They hopefully will be adults by tomorrow, but they still need new homes!
ASbXVY4.png
@Xlaits Thank you so much for the donation of the black apparel! I will definitely use it in a future giveaway; maybe a dress-up package or a free pre-dressed Shadeholder? :'D

@TheBestiary Of course! Thank you so much for your interest!
@Xlaits Thank you so much for the donation of the black apparel! I will definitely use it in a future giveaway; maybe a dress-up package or a free pre-dressed Shadeholder? :'D

@TheBestiary Of course! Thank you so much for your interest!
@wesleydog

You are very welcome. Glad to be of assistance and support.
Will continue to search for available items :)
@wesleydog

You are very welcome. Glad to be of assistance and support.
Will continue to search for available items :)
[center]@WesleyDog Aah, my nest hatched >w< [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15983336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159834/15983336_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15983337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159834/15983337_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15983338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159834/15983338_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm not selling them yet, as I have to put the badges and whatnot in their personality, as well as the Shadeholder blurb ^^ But, if anyone wants to reserve one, let me know! ^^[/center]
@WesleyDog

Aah, my nest hatched >w<

15983336_350.png

15983337_350.png

15983338_350.png

I'm not selling them yet, as I have to put the badges and whatnot in their personality, as well as the Shadeholder blurb ^^
But, if anyone wants to reserve one, let me know! ^^
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24