Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Shadeholders [subspecies open to public]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@wesleydog

Thanks! I'll start working on some lore for him, and an outfit.
@wesleydog

Thanks! I'll start working on some lore for him, and an outfit.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
@wesleydog Here's the rough version of my Shadeholder's lore! Tell me if something needs to be changed, I don't want to break canon ^^

Kasha was born into the Water flight. After experiencing everything that the Sea of a Thousand Currents had to offer, she became a wanderer. She never stayed in one region for more than a week. She was a restless soul, constantly seeking adventures and new dragons to meet. She never had children because a family would've held her down.

One day Kasha visited the Southern Icefield and decided to challenge herself. The Fortress of Ends is a place which every Ice dragon fears. Few have went there to look for treasures, nobody has returned. Dragons who wandered close claim that they saw restless shadows twisting amongst the peaks of mountains. Kasha never got that far – hypothermia and unrelenting blizzards killed her.

Shade found her body buried in snow. After that, she’s been one of the cruel, feared Shadeholders. Her personality hasn’t completely disappeared, though. Kasha can’t concentrate on destroying one clan at a time. She might start causing strife at one, then suddenly move on to another. She’s as restless as before, but she hasn’t left the Southern Icefield yet.
@wesleydog Here's the rough version of my Shadeholder's lore! Tell me if something needs to be changed, I don't want to break canon ^^

Kasha was born into the Water flight. After experiencing everything that the Sea of a Thousand Currents had to offer, she became a wanderer. She never stayed in one region for more than a week. She was a restless soul, constantly seeking adventures and new dragons to meet. She never had children because a family would've held her down.

One day Kasha visited the Southern Icefield and decided to challenge herself. The Fortress of Ends is a place which every Ice dragon fears. Few have went there to look for treasures, nobody has returned. Dragons who wandered close claim that they saw restless shadows twisting amongst the peaks of mountains. Kasha never got that far – hypothermia and unrelenting blizzards killed her.

Shade found her body buried in snow. After that, she’s been one of the cruel, feared Shadeholders. Her personality hasn’t completely disappeared, though. Kasha can’t concentrate on destroying one clan at a time. She might start causing strife at one, then suddenly move on to another. She’s as restless as before, but she hasn’t left the Southern Icefield yet.
.................. 16447.png
Deep in the rotting earth, a clan hides...
LOeebu5.png
LoreAfflicted
SalesFR +10Wanted
16490.png
@wesleydog (Hello, huehuehue!)

This seems like a very interesting concept! And being the Shade obessed person I am, I love this a lot! :D (I would buy one in all honesty, but I have my own plans for the Shade within my own lore. ;v;)
@wesleydog (Hello, huehuehue!)

This seems like a very interesting concept! And being the Shade obessed person I am, I love this a lot! :D (I would buy one in all honesty, but I have my own plans for the Shade within my own lore. ;v;)
LWDw43p.png
@DarkDragonfly Love his bright blue clawtips and his WIP bio! Definitely let me know when it's done ;)

@Kationi Oh man, that sounds perfect! Everything fits with the canon plot, and I love the originality of her dying by hypothermia due to recklessness and adventure instead of dying in battle. Very cool!

@FlameBlitz Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm so glad you liked all of the lore! If you ever change your mind about owning one, please don't hesitate to stop by again. And I would love to read your Shade-related clan lore when it is finished!
@DarkDragonfly Love his bright blue clawtips and his WIP bio! Definitely let me know when it's done ;)

@Kationi Oh man, that sounds perfect! Everything fits with the canon plot, and I love the originality of her dying by hypothermia due to recklessness and adventure instead of dying in battle. Very cool!

@FlameBlitz Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm so glad you liked all of the lore! If you ever change your mind about owning one, please don't hesitate to stop by again. And I would love to read your Shade-related clan lore when it is finished!
@wesleydog hey, it's no problem! My lore is more written out as a fanfiction, that is updated every wednesday. (Oh I still have to write today's update, whoops. .-.) But I'll be sure to let you know if I'd like to buy one. x3
@wesleydog hey, it's no problem! My lore is more written out as a fanfiction, that is updated every wednesday. (Oh I still have to write today's update, whoops. .-.) But I'll be sure to let you know if I'd like to buy one. x3
LWDw43p.png
@Wesleydog Wow, I absolutely adore the lore that's going here! I haven't read anything tied in with the shade yet, so I'm definitely into this. ;v; Would this boy be an acceptable Shadeholder? I tried my best to find one that fit the color criteria, and I think I might've found one! o: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14597823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145979/14597823_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Wesleydog

Wow, I absolutely adore the lore that's going here! I haven't read anything tied in with the shade yet, so I'm definitely into this. ;v;

Would this boy be an acceptable Shadeholder? I tried my best to find one that fit the color criteria, and I think I might've found one! o:

14597823_350.png
ninbinarycatcher.png
@Sharkbird Aww, thank you so much for your interest c:
He's a perfect Shadeholder! You're welcome to make him into one! Just don't forget to add the lore blurb (it's on pg 2) to his bio <3
@Sharkbird Aww, thank you so much for your interest c:
He's a perfect Shadeholder! You're welcome to make him into one! Just don't forget to add the lore blurb (it's on pg 2) to his bio <3
Just checked this out, and I must say this is genius! Would totally love to be put on the Pinglist if there's any room ;u;
*Has sudden urge to find own Shadeholder now*
Just checked this out, and I must say this is genius! Would totally love to be put on the Pinglist if there's any room ;u;
*Has sudden urge to find own Shadeholder now*
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
I just got some cool new banners from skamp! [img]http://i.imgur.com/nzemQVJ.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kei3V17.png[/img] I love them! I'm also working on getting a header and a little graphic small enough to advertise them in my signature! @AmyEnder There's always room on the ping list! I'll go add you! Thank you very much for your interest. Is there any specific primary within the range that you favor? I can help you stalk the AH for a suitable Shadeholder :)
I just got some cool new banners from skamp!
nzemQVJ.png
kei3V17.png
I love them! I'm also working on getting a header and a little graphic small enough to advertise them in my signature!

@AmyEnder There's always room on the ping list! I'll go add you! Thank you very much for your interest. Is there any specific primary within the range that you favor? I can help you stalk the AH for a suitable Shadeholder :)
Thank you! Any color is fine, though I would prefer it to be in the darker range <3
Thank you! Any color is fine, though I would prefer it to be in the darker range <3
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24