Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let's Share Lairs!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey - my lair won't be that fun but I would love a review :)

I'll do yours GibbysDragons
Hey - my lair won't be that fun but I would love a review :)

I'll do yours GibbysDragons
Thank you so much! :>
(I love your Deyon and Abbadon by the way, your apparel use is lovely)
Thank you so much! :>
(I love your Deyon and Abbadon by the way, your apparel use is lovely)
XGdMzSA.png
@GibbysDragons

Oh my, your lair is incredible! I love the way that you tend to use neutral primaries - it makes your other colors really pop. There are plenty of each gender, so I assume you have a great supply of hatchlings. Your colors (mainly) I really liked, and I LOVE how a few of them have almost identical mates. Your lair is amazing and you should keep going!
@GibbysDragons

Oh my, your lair is incredible! I love the way that you tend to use neutral primaries - it makes your other colors really pop. There are plenty of each gender, so I assume you have a great supply of hatchlings. Your colors (mainly) I really liked, and I LOVE how a few of them have almost identical mates. Your lair is amazing and you should keep going!
@MackTheMeep

ohhh thank you :D
@MackTheMeep

ohhh thank you :D
@HellsPurestDevil

The first thing that strikes me about your lair, is how varied it is. There's a whole lot going on, and all of it is very interesting to the eye! I found myself going back and forth through the pages and noticing brand new dragons that i simply loved the look of! The second thing that caught my eye was Zed and Serakem! Holy moly those two dragons are beautiful! It's pretty rare that I take a shine to Vipera and Hypnotic, but when it works, IT WORKS! That being said, I'm pretty sure that Serakem is my favorite. I'm a sucker for well executed crackle! And it is SO well executed here! :) Additionally, I love how you keep up a variation in your dragons while still maintaining a darker overall color scheme! :)
@HellsPurestDevil

The first thing that strikes me about your lair, is how varied it is. There's a whole lot going on, and all of it is very interesting to the eye! I found myself going back and forth through the pages and noticing brand new dragons that i simply loved the look of! The second thing that caught my eye was Zed and Serakem! Holy moly those two dragons are beautiful! It's pretty rare that I take a shine to Vipera and Hypnotic, but when it works, IT WORKS! That being said, I'm pretty sure that Serakem is my favorite. I'm a sucker for well executed crackle! And it is SO well executed here! :) Additionally, I love how you keep up a variation in your dragons while still maintaining a darker overall color scheme! :)
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@jamiekoopa Thanks :3 means a lot If you like vipera your gonna love my boy lavondrious [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12896979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128970/12896979_350.png[/img] [/url]
@jamiekoopa

If you like vipera your gonna love my boy lavondrious

12896979_350.png
U.D.A.T
@HellsPurestDevil

Oh boy! That's one pretty dragon! I never thought that vipera could look so aggressive!!!
@HellsPurestDevil

Oh boy! That's one pretty dragon! I never thought that vipera could look so aggressive!!!
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@jamiekoopa

I normally try to fill my lair will different genes cause people complain I have no..."flare"
But I got a severe soft spot for vipera hypnotic and okapi XD
@jamiekoopa

I normally try to fill my lair will different genes cause people complain I have no..."flare"
But I got a severe soft spot for vipera hypnotic and okapi XD
U.D.A.T
@Kharon

You have a very pretty lair! And with very nice variety! While i was looking through your dragons to try to find a favorite, my girlfriend walked past my computer and was all like "Ooh, I love that seraph one." And she was talking about Yohan. AND I HAVE TO AGREE. One thing that you're definitely skilled at, is using apparel really well! I love that when your dragons are wearing apparel, they WEAR THAT APPAREL. I have to say that I was overjoyed when I found that you've got bios for some of your dragons, SO the rest of this review is gonna be me fanboying over your dragon bios! I really really love Kurare. I think i'd have to say he's my favorite! His personality matches him super well, and I'd love to imagine what him and Deletrix would get up to when they're not out causing havoc in the great battles they would get up to! Once again, my girlfried walked past and said "Ooooooooh, preeetttyyyy" I also love yohan's personality. He looks like the kind of loveable rogue character, and i can imagine him being a pretty cool guy when you get to know him!
@Kharon

You have a very pretty lair! And with very nice variety! While i was looking through your dragons to try to find a favorite, my girlfriend walked past my computer and was all like "Ooh, I love that seraph one." And she was talking about Yohan. AND I HAVE TO AGREE. One thing that you're definitely skilled at, is using apparel really well! I love that when your dragons are wearing apparel, they WEAR THAT APPAREL. I have to say that I was overjoyed when I found that you've got bios for some of your dragons, SO the rest of this review is gonna be me fanboying over your dragon bios! I really really love Kurare. I think i'd have to say he's my favorite! His personality matches him super well, and I'd love to imagine what him and Deletrix would get up to when they're not out causing havoc in the great battles they would get up to! Once again, my girlfried walked past and said "Ooooooooh, preeetttyyyy" I also love yohan's personality. He looks like the kind of loveable rogue character, and i can imagine him being a pretty cool guy when you get to know him!
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@Jamiekoopa

if you have the energy i would love to see what you think of my lair ~

i would understand that since you are not asking for any payment you are probably a bit overwhelmed with people asking so its ok if you need to skip me or anything
@Jamiekoopa

if you have the energy i would love to see what you think of my lair ~

i would understand that since you are not asking for any payment you are probably a bit overwhelmed with people asking so its ok if you need to skip me or anything
867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.pngm2YbpzO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6