Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let's Share Lairs!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I want to have a look at your lair, and give you a paragraph or two on what I think of it! Post a message on this thread, and i'll talk a bit about your lair! And if anyone would like to say a few words about my lair too, I'd love that!
I want to have a look at your lair, and give you a paragraph or two on what I think of it! Post a message on this thread, and i'll talk a bit about your lair! And if anyone would like to say a few words about my lair too, I'd love that!
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@Jamiekoopa
I'd love a review I my lair. :D I'd love to comment on yours, but I'm on mobile right now so I'll probably ping you again in a few hours with what I like about your lair. :D
@Jamiekoopa
I'd love a review I my lair. :D I'd love to comment on yours, but I'm on mobile right now so I'll probably ping you again in a few hours with what I like about your lair. :D
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@steel

I love how many metallic looking dragons you have in your lair! For someone called steel, you really live up to your name. Looking through your dragons, i'm really impressed with how well you balance apparel without feeling too crowded, and managing to give each dragon a good deal of personality by mixing apparel from different sets. I also really enjoyed the bios that you have made for your dragons. The personalities that they have from their bios pretty much matches perfectly with the way they look.

For my favorite of your dragons, it's a close race between Eleanor and Pinnacle.. They are both so stunning physically, but I think their bios tip me over to Eleanor's side. Eleanor seems like an epic adventurer and has that cool pirate twist to her that always reels me into a character. And probably the thing that I love most about her is her paunchy red percher. I have such a soft spot for those birds! They are cute and floofy, and it's a sweet contrast with Eleanor's stoic demeanor.
@steel

I love how many metallic looking dragons you have in your lair! For someone called steel, you really live up to your name. Looking through your dragons, i'm really impressed with how well you balance apparel without feeling too crowded, and managing to give each dragon a good deal of personality by mixing apparel from different sets. I also really enjoyed the bios that you have made for your dragons. The personalities that they have from their bios pretty much matches perfectly with the way they look.

For my favorite of your dragons, it's a close race between Eleanor and Pinnacle.. They are both so stunning physically, but I think their bios tip me over to Eleanor's side. Eleanor seems like an epic adventurer and has that cool pirate twist to her that always reels me into a character. And probably the thing that I love most about her is her paunchy red percher. I have such a soft spot for those birds! They are cute and floofy, and it's a sweet contrast with Eleanor's stoic demeanor.
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
I'd love to have someone talk about my lair! :)
I'd love to have someone talk about my lair! :)
23.png jellyfishprincex
they/he | FR + 3

Fire Flight
52526.png
Please ping me!

23815.png
@Jamiekoopa - I don't have my lore & bios finished unfortunately, and the ones I have "finished" I'm not happy with *sighs* Those will happen after I finish my GenOne projects

I love the fact that you make music for your dragons, and that your bios are so extensive. I think my favourite of the bunch is Abbadon. I really like how you've mixed the silks with the bloodscale - the armour bringing out his independence, and the silks helping to retain the elegance and grace that all Skydancers seem to exude.
@Jamiekoopa - I don't have my lore & bios finished unfortunately, and the ones I have "finished" I'm not happy with *sighs* Those will happen after I finish my GenOne projects

I love the fact that you make music for your dragons, and that your bios are so extensive. I think my favourite of the bunch is Abbadon. I really like how you've mixed the silks with the bloodscale - the armour bringing out his independence, and the silks helping to retain the elegance and grace that all Skydancers seem to exude.
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@Jamiekoopa
I only have a small lair with very little apparel although you are are welcome to have a look (all bar one of the nocturnes has lore as well as quiescent) but I wanted to talk about yours (excuse the bullet point format i am dyslexic)
I love you lore on your profile page it flows just like a story and is clearly very well thought out
I really enjoyed reading the lore belonging to your dragons as well
You have some very beautiful dragons Arven made me laugh for some reason Antlia is a dream (favorite colors and a sky dancer ? *swoon*) and Umore is pretty as well ... and is only one of two dragons I have seen that can actually wear black crackle with pride (WHAT)
@Jamiekoopa
I only have a small lair with very little apparel although you are are welcome to have a look (all bar one of the nocturnes has lore as well as quiescent) but I wanted to talk about yours (excuse the bullet point format i am dyslexic)
I love you lore on your profile page it flows just like a story and is clearly very well thought out
I really enjoyed reading the lore belonging to your dragons as well
You have some very beautiful dragons Arven made me laugh for some reason Antlia is a dream (favorite colors and a sky dancer ? *swoon*) and Umore is pretty as well ... and is only one of two dragons I have seen that can actually wear black crackle with pride (WHAT)
I'd love a review!
I'd love a review!
K7QOBXu.jpg
@jellyfishprincex

Your lair has a really cool range of dragons! And a really cool use of apparel too! I especially like Chrysidian and Ekalaria! Their bios are a sweet little insight into their personalities, and they definitely look cool too! I like Chrysidian the most because of his name, and the color matching with his gembond and his outfit! Also, I love that you have an 8track! I'm listening to your Molten Scar playlist while i write this lair review thing, and i'm really liking your selection!
@jellyfishprincex

Your lair has a really cool range of dragons! And a really cool use of apparel too! I especially like Chrysidian and Ekalaria! Their bios are a sweet little insight into their personalities, and they definitely look cool too! I like Chrysidian the most because of his name, and the color matching with his gembond and his outfit! Also, I love that you have an 8track! I'm listening to your Molten Scar playlist while i write this lair review thing, and i'm really liking your selection!
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@jellyfishprincex

@jellyfishprincex

sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@Jamiekoopa
Do my lair please! :) What a fun idea!
@Jamiekoopa
Do my lair please! :) What a fun idea!
1 2 3 4 5 6