Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let's Share Lairs!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Jamiekoopa, I like your clan's back story, that one dragon lived and practiced magic alone, but then other dragons came and didn't want to leave, so a clan formed from there.
I like your mysterious looking avatar that looks like a dark mage that goes with the backstory.
Your lair has a wide variety of colors, from burned looking dragons, to green jungle and teal dragons in the front, sea and strawberry colored dragons in the middle, and cream and dark dragons in the back. It is mainly wildclaws, spirals, and nocturnes. Even though the clan is dark, it shows a lot of dragons from different backgrounds came to join, probably for various reasons. I like your clown dragon imperial baby, I think his eyes match.
Jamiekoopa, I like your clan's back story, that one dragon lived and practiced magic alone, but then other dragons came and didn't want to leave, so a clan formed from there.
I like your mysterious looking avatar that looks like a dark mage that goes with the backstory.
Your lair has a wide variety of colors, from burned looking dragons, to green jungle and teal dragons in the front, sea and strawberry colored dragons in the middle, and cream and dark dragons in the back. It is mainly wildclaws, spirals, and nocturnes. Even though the clan is dark, it shows a lot of dragons from different backgrounds came to join, probably for various reasons. I like your clown dragon imperial baby, I think his eyes match.
@Jamiekoopa
I'd love a review of my lair (^_^)/ please. This sounds like a fun idea :D currently using my cell phone and about to walk to my college class. Something to look forward to afterwards :)
@Jamiekoopa
I'd love a review of my lair (^_^)/ please. This sounds like a fun idea :D currently using my cell phone and about to walk to my college class. Something to look forward to afterwards :)
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
@RationalParanoia

Your lair has a very interesting tone to it. Your first page of dragons is half scary crimson warriors.... AND THE OTHER HALF LOOKS LIKE THEY'D FEEL QUITE AT HOME AT A CIRCUS! XD With Reikas as the ringleader, and sineater being his right hand man, i could imagine the scarier looking dragons being the security, or perhaps a darker element or underlying force working in the shadows of this travelling fun house. BUT. That is all conjecture! I am also a very big fan of Chassa, but I guess I am just a really big sucker for that Dracolich accent, combined with a hood. As you can see, I've got the same combination on my avatar dragon! Overall, I love your lair! There's a great variety of interesting and beautiful dragons! :D
@RationalParanoia

Your lair has a very interesting tone to it. Your first page of dragons is half scary crimson warriors.... AND THE OTHER HALF LOOKS LIKE THEY'D FEEL QUITE AT HOME AT A CIRCUS! XD With Reikas as the ringleader, and sineater being his right hand man, i could imagine the scarier looking dragons being the security, or perhaps a darker element or underlying force working in the shadows of this travelling fun house. BUT. That is all conjecture! I am also a very big fan of Chassa, but I guess I am just a really big sucker for that Dracolich accent, combined with a hood. As you can see, I've got the same combination on my avatar dragon! Overall, I love your lair! There's a great variety of interesting and beautiful dragons! :D
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@Jamiekoopa

If your still doing these can you review my lair
@Jamiekoopa

If your still doing these can you review my lair
U.D.A.T
@Jamiekoopa
If you have interest/and or time, I'd appreaciate few words of my lair. In the meantime, I'm going to say a few words about yours:

My first impression was: "wow, there is a lot of dragons". The bit of lore in your bio really brings the place together and gives it background when you look at the dragons. As I start going through the dragons and their bios I'm struck by the individuality of them all. They are their own personalities and it really shines through from the carefully written bios.

You have managed to work with all kind of apparel so well, even with those I don't usually like. And the skins and accent bring the look of your dragons together. There seems to be no main theme in your lair, but you have arranged them by color, which is very pleasing to my eyes. Or at least it feels like you've put the same colored dragons close to one another.

There clearly is a lot for you to do with remaining bios and I wish you complete them someday. I might pop by and read the rest of them, they are fascinating. My favorite one our of your dragons Abbadon, hands down. I have a thing for regal Skydancers and all and all, he is the type of character I feel myself drawn to :D
@Jamiekoopa
If you have interest/and or time, I'd appreaciate few words of my lair. In the meantime, I'm going to say a few words about yours:

My first impression was: "wow, there is a lot of dragons". The bit of lore in your bio really brings the place together and gives it background when you look at the dragons. As I start going through the dragons and their bios I'm struck by the individuality of them all. They are their own personalities and it really shines through from the carefully written bios.

You have managed to work with all kind of apparel so well, even with those I don't usually like. And the skins and accent bring the look of your dragons together. There seems to be no main theme in your lair, but you have arranged them by color, which is very pleasing to my eyes. Or at least it feels like you've put the same colored dragons close to one another.

There clearly is a lot for you to do with remaining bios and I wish you complete them someday. I might pop by and read the rest of them, they are fascinating. My favorite one our of your dragons Abbadon, hands down. I have a thing for regal Skydancers and all and all, he is the type of character I feel myself drawn to :D
77Fv7Ue.gif
@Jamiekoopa I don't have any lore yet, but I'd love to hear your opinion about my lair in general. c:

I looked around yours and I like how your lair is dedicated to lost souls. It makes for a great theme. You've put a lot of effort into the lore of individual dragons as well.

I like how you've used apparel/accents/skins in a way that doesn't seem overcrowded. A lot of them look great with the additions.

Some of my favourite dragons are: Woltar, Oak, Ysandre, Luyten, and Despoine. c:

Some of my favourite names are: Andromeda, Amael, Lunari, and Bijou.
@Jamiekoopa I don't have any lore yet, but I'd love to hear your opinion about my lair in general. c:

I looked around yours and I like how your lair is dedicated to lost souls. It makes for a great theme. You've put a lot of effort into the lore of individual dragons as well.

I like how you've used apparel/accents/skins in a way that doesn't seem overcrowded. A lot of them look great with the additions.

Some of my favourite dragons are: Woltar, Oak, Ysandre, Luyten, and Despoine. c:

Some of my favourite names are: Andromeda, Amael, Lunari, and Bijou.
@vinecat

Aww, thanks a lot! I'll be doing your lair review as soon as I get to you, But in the meantime, would you like to have that clown imperial baby for free? I was most likely going to exalt him when he grew up anyway. ^_^
@vinecat

Aww, thanks a lot! I'll be doing your lair review as soon as I get to you, But in the meantime, would you like to have that clown imperial baby for free? I was most likely going to exalt him when he grew up anyway. ^_^
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@Kharon

Aah! Thank you so much! :D I love my dragons a lot, and I love creating OC's around them and all that jazz! Abbadon is probably my pride and joy, as he is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I'm going to have a whole lot to say about your lair when I get to it, I bet! :)

@Cleonor

Thanks a lot! It really is a place for lost souls, and I like to have that slight feeling of not everyone being set to one big theme, other than that!

And thank you so much for liking my dragons! :D
@Kharon

Aah! Thank you so much! :D I love my dragons a lot, and I love creating OC's around them and all that jazz! Abbadon is probably my pride and joy, as he is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I'm going to have a whole lot to say about your lair when I get to it, I bet! :)

@Cleonor

Thanks a lot! It really is a place for lost souls, and I like to have that slight feeling of not everyone being set to one big theme, other than that!

And thank you so much for liking my dragons! :D
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@Serendipous

I love your clan's backstory! A group of survivors, all pulling together to get through whatever life is going to throw at them, and make sure that they finish on top! And your dragons all reflect this! They all look tough in one way, but kind of soft in another. As if they could kick your butt no problem, but once you get close to them, they would certainly do anything to protect you. I think that I like Theseus the most! He just seems like he could take on the world, but only in the most polite and courteous manner possible! And I really like his Bio as well! I have a feeling my baby dragon is going to fit in perfectly! :)
@Serendipous

I love your clan's backstory! A group of survivors, all pulling together to get through whatever life is going to throw at them, and make sure that they finish on top! And your dragons all reflect this! They all look tough in one way, but kind of soft in another. As if they could kick your butt no problem, but once you get close to them, they would certainly do anything to protect you. I think that I like Theseus the most! He just seems like he could take on the world, but only in the most polite and courteous manner possible! And I really like his Bio as well! I have a feeling my baby dragon is going to fit in perfectly! :)
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@Dinok

Okay, first of I HAVE to say that your lair is color coded VERY nicely! Like, the gradient isn't just by colors, but shade too! Good job with that! Secondly, I have to say you have a LOT of simply gorgeous dragons! And because of these beautiful dragons, I could probably talk a lot, for a long time about all the different aspects of their gorgeousness. But instead im going to focus on one factor.... STEVEN UNIVERSE DRAGONS! BIG BUFF CHEETO PUFF. SQUARE MUM! IRRISPONSABLE MUM!!! THEY'RE ALL HERE! And they all match perfectly with their characters! Especially Garnet! But Garnet's my favorite Gem anyway, so that's probably largely my personal bias. XD Also! I'm a big fan of Merak. He is elegant and oh so very regal looking. Like a high king's guard, or a warrior king. :)
@Dinok

Okay, first of I HAVE to say that your lair is color coded VERY nicely! Like, the gradient isn't just by colors, but shade too! Good job with that! Secondly, I have to say you have a LOT of simply gorgeous dragons! And because of these beautiful dragons, I could probably talk a lot, for a long time about all the different aspects of their gorgeousness. But instead im going to focus on one factor.... STEVEN UNIVERSE DRAGONS! BIG BUFF CHEETO PUFF. SQUARE MUM! IRRISPONSABLE MUM!!! THEY'RE ALL HERE! And they all match perfectly with their characters! Especially Garnet! But Garnet's my favorite Gem anyway, so that's probably largely my personal bias. XD Also! I'm a big fan of Merak. He is elegant and oh so very regal looking. Like a high king's guard, or a warrior king. :)
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6