Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dogs and Cats
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Dragonling - I am more than happy to contribute to the beautifying of Dogs everywhere. xXD

@Dyrim - Breed scroll is always an option, if you want to stick to the strictly-mirror thing? Confession time- I actually scrolled my second Dog into a mirror. xXD He started out as a Tundra, but out of the first gens I looked at I liked his range best with my original Dog, so I went for it. (I scroll/will scroll a lot of things into mirrors though I love them so much lol)
@Dragonling - I am more than happy to contribute to the beautifying of Dogs everywhere. xXD

@Dyrim - Breed scroll is always an option, if you want to stick to the strictly-mirror thing? Confession time- I actually scrolled my second Dog into a mirror. xXD He started out as a Tundra, but out of the first gens I looked at I liked his range best with my original Dog, so I went for it. (I scroll/will scroll a lot of things into mirrors though I love them so much lol)
Lantern Oil
@Naien
Wow, I actually didn't think about scrolls. I think I'm going to keep him a Guardian, though, and just not breed him. That way, the line of Dog remains purely Mirror, and you, Dragonling, Girlgodzilla, and I each have one pair.
@Naien
Wow, I actually didn't think about scrolls. I think I'm going to keep him a Guardian, though, and just not breed him. That way, the line of Dog remains purely Mirror, and you, Dragonling, Girlgodzilla, and I each have one pair.
I kinda want a Dog (and maybe a Cat). Please ping me!

This is so silly, I love it (:
I kinda want a Dog (and maybe a Cat). Please ping me!

This is so silly, I love it (:
emeOzA6.png
@dyrim @dragonling
yes! now their lineage is pure dog. i might breed sister dog, as she is a mirror, but i am not sure yet. then there would be cousin dogs.
@dyrim @dragonling
yes! now their lineage is pure dog. i might breed sister dog, as she is a mirror, but i am not sure yet. then there would be cousin dogs.
@rexgui
@Hellioning
@Sigma
@mageofmind
@Laurry
@Toxxynne
@Centaur
@fujin
@Prophit
@Nevele

Pinging those that asked to be on the list so everyone is directed here! I think I've finished adding everything that is needed to the Dog section, but feel free to toss suggestions at me.
@rexgui
@Hellioning
@Sigma
@mageofmind
@Laurry
@Toxxynne
@Centaur
@fujin
@Prophit
@Nevele

Pinging those that asked to be on the list so everyone is directed here! I think I've finished adding everything that is needed to the Dog section, but feel free to toss suggestions at me.
-recently returned-
she/they
^ poppin' this back up
^ poppin' this back up
-recently returned-
she/they
@KitsuneXIII (pinging self so I can find this again later)

So what do you fine Cat and Dog breeders say too say... someone being interested in both Cat and Dog?
@KitsuneXIII (pinging self so I can find this again later)

So what do you fine Cat and Dog breeders say too say... someone being interested in both Cat and Dog?
#UnnamedIsValid
My pronouns are xe/xim/xir/xirself.
Wishlist on the dragon
61671499.png Dragon Purchase Preference Poll
Closes 12:01 server time. Sept 1st.
@KitsuneXIII There are several people interested in both cat and dog.
For now, all I can say is 'we will see'.
@KitsuneXIII There are several people interested in both cat and dog.
For now, all I can say is 'we will see'.
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
Hmmm... Very well.
Can we ask to be added to the Ping lists from this thread? If so, due to funds I must pick but one side of the Cat Dog projects, and I am interested in a Cat. Because cats.
Hmmm... Very well.
Can we ask to be added to the Ping lists from this thread? If so, due to funds I must pick but one side of the Cat Dog projects, and I am interested in a Cat. Because cats.
#UnnamedIsValid
My pronouns are xe/xim/xir/xirself.
Wishlist on the dragon
61671499.png Dragon Purchase Preference Poll
Closes 12:01 server time. Sept 1st.
Bumps for today. uwu
Bumps for today. uwu
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10