Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Poll] Dragon Purchase Preferences
1 2 3 4 5
Yeah here's another one of these.

Standard mill "Do you prefer to buy dragons with or without names" poll. Most recent one I could find was 2017

Please spread this around to get as many responses as we can. I will leave the poll open until the last Rollover of the month (So it'll close at 12:01AM September 1st, server time).

Results will be posted within a week of closing.

POLL HERE. It's a google form, no need to put your email or username or anything, but please make sure your answers are accurate!

Thanks in advance!

Pinglist:
@/Tune @/Wxlfiez @/empanada @/Cherryfleck @/Leviter @/SariStar @/NerdyDisco @/Aviary @/EspilongWingS @/AltMixie @/HoneyedBee @/SnoringHyena @/Fourleafring @/Alphazi @/reliquiaen @/HolyShipper @/Festivoog @/ComatosVulpes @/Medenadragon @/pokemoncha @/DarkVixen @/MotherOfBeardies @/Namira @/NefariousVinny @/Fantelle @/TeenyTK @/Almedha
Yeah here's another one of these.

Standard mill "Do you prefer to buy dragons with or without names" poll. Most recent one I could find was 2017

Please spread this around to get as many responses as we can. I will leave the poll open until the last Rollover of the month (So it'll close at 12:01AM September 1st, server time).

Results will be posted within a week of closing.

POLL HERE. It's a google form, no need to put your email or username or anything, but please make sure your answers are accurate!

Thanks in advance!

Pinglist:
@/Tune @/Wxlfiez @/empanada @/Cherryfleck @/Leviter @/SariStar @/NerdyDisco @/Aviary @/EspilongWingS @/AltMixie @/HoneyedBee @/SnoringHyena @/Fourleafring @/Alphazi @/reliquiaen @/HolyShipper @/Festivoog @/ComatosVulpes @/Medenadragon @/pokemoncha @/DarkVixen @/MotherOfBeardies @/Namira @/NefariousVinny @/Fantelle @/TeenyTK @/Almedha
#UnnamedIsValid
My pronouns are xe/xim/xir/xirself.
Wishlist on the dragon
61671499.png Dragon Purchase Preference Poll
Closes 12:01 server time. Sept 1st.
Poll taken! :D
Poll taken! :D
done & done, I'd like to be pinged for the results :)
done & done, I'd like to be pinged for the results :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Yoooo thanks guys!
Yoooo thanks guys!
#UnnamedIsValid
Wishlist on the dragon
did the poll, could i be pinged for results?
did the poll, could i be pinged for results?
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
Added to the pinglist!
Added to the pinglist!
#UnnamedIsValid
Wishlist on the dragon
Filled it out!

I don’t have a preference one way or the other on buying named dragons. Unnamed is convenient because then I can name them whatever without needing a scroll, but named is just as fine! Named fodder means one less step for me, and if I like a dragon enough to keep it, then I’m happy to buy a renaming scroll. I’m already gonna be spending money on apparel and/or genes for the dragon anyway, so an extra 6kT is fine.

Sometimes a name can convince me to buy a dragon I might have otherwise overlooked, too! I bought baby and Mitten because their names were so cute. I’ve also picked up dragons named “ugly” (or some variation thereof) because I felt bad for them, renamed them, and then scried them and discovered that they’re beautiful with the right genes/outfit. :’)
Filled it out!

I don’t have a preference one way or the other on buying named dragons. Unnamed is convenient because then I can name them whatever without needing a scroll, but named is just as fine! Named fodder means one less step for me, and if I like a dragon enough to keep it, then I’m happy to buy a renaming scroll. I’m already gonna be spending money on apparel and/or genes for the dragon anyway, so an extra 6kT is fine.

Sometimes a name can convince me to buy a dragon I might have otherwise overlooked, too! I bought baby and Mitten because their names were so cute. I’ve also picked up dragons named “ugly” (or some variation thereof) because I felt bad for them, renamed them, and then scried them and discovered that they’re beautiful with the right genes/outfit. :’)
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Took the poll!
Took the poll!
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Filled out the poll!
Filled out the poll!
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio10_75sq.png

...i try to tell you what i think and play it off like it's a joke... ,,
Filled out the form! May I be added to the results pinglist?
Filled out the form! May I be added to the results pinglist?
70804687p.png 70156534p.png 72742371p.png Rw7uKRS.png
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 3 4 5