Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gryphillian's [FULL] Lair Reviews!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next up is @Fay ! Back to the Reedcleft Ascent we go! [b]At First Glance: [/b] Wow, what a lovely lair! I see lots of gorgeous apparel on even more gorgeous dragons, and so much planning! You know how I love planning, and Fay goes above and beyond! We've got projects, reminders, and everything in between! What a great way to let everyone know what's going on in your lair. Fay's got a huge range of colors, genes, and breeds, too, which is always nice to see, and I can tell that a lot of work went into making these dragons look as amazing as they do. I see several of the same Festive Favors exclusive items, which must have been hard to obtain multiples of! I admire such dedication, Fay! [b] A Closer Look: [/b] I love the names of all of the dragons here; they're fitting, go excellent with their attire, and you even get a nice three-word personality profile for each of them! I love how several of the project dragons have a preview image in their profile to let you see what they're going to look like when they're all gened-up pretty! And I really adore how even some of the familiars are given a little descriptor, like the one on Laohu's profile: [quote]Familiar: The strange bit of deer that keeps messing with his lawn.[/quote] I love it! [b]Suggestions: [/b] Fay's projects and goals are so well-organized, it was really challenging to find a suggestion to make that hasn't already been made, so I'll give an opinion here to help chose between two genes! I saw that you were considering giving Trivia Crackle. Here's Trivia as she is now, with Ice Underbelly: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2671052] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26711/2671052_350.png[/img] [/url] I love her look! But her underbelly is pretty invisible on her as-is! Let's see her with Crackle: [img]http://puu.sh/8W81c.jpg[/img] Hmm, that's a tough one! On one hand, I do like how Crackle looks on Coatls, but I'm not sure if it would interfere too much with her gorgeous outfit! Honestly, I might even consider giving her Gembond; it could look really neat with her shackles! [b]My Favorite Dragons: [/b] JANUSSSSS [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239/23855_350.png[/img] [/url] I cannot BELIEVE you were lucky enough to get this beautiful guy as your ramdom progen! AAAAHH!! I love his colors so much, and the apparel you've given him brings those out perfecty! And his wings match his eyes! I can't handle what a beauty he is!! CORNELIA IS A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=93579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/936/93579_350.png[/img] [/url] She's so flowery and I love it! Flowers on her wrist, flowers on her head, flowers all around! And her coloration not only brings out and matches the beautiful accessories you've given her, but she herself looks like a flower with her seraph wings! I can't get over her cute bird pal or her little hedgehog familiar, either! She's perfect! NEMI IS WAAAY TOO CUTE [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=640948] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6410/640948_350.png[/img] [/url] Cute has reached pass critical levels, and can no longer be measured by this device. Seriously, though, I think Nemi is so, so pretty! I love her apparel on her, and how it brings out her wonderful Spring wings and work so nicely with her matching Primary and Tert! Plus, that little drawing in her profile is precious! TOO CUTE, I SAY!! [b] In summary:[/b] Do you like beautiful Coatls, fantastic Faes, specatcular Skydancers and everything in between? Then please, take some time to peruse Fay's fantastic lair! It's full of top-notch dragons with top-notch apparel, and great profile blurbs with the occasional cute drawing! A glorious lair that's well worth a visit, and then some!
Next up is @Fay ! Back to the Reedcleft Ascent we go!

At First Glance:

Wow, what a lovely lair! I see lots of gorgeous apparel on even more gorgeous dragons, and so much planning! You know how I love planning, and Fay goes above and beyond! We've got projects, reminders, and everything in between! What a great way to let everyone know what's going on in your lair. Fay's got a huge range of colors, genes, and breeds, too, which is always nice to see, and I can tell that a lot of work went into making these dragons look as amazing as they do. I see several of the same Festive Favors exclusive items, which must have been hard to obtain multiples of! I admire such dedication, Fay!

A Closer Look:

I love the names of all of the dragons here; they're fitting, go excellent with their attire, and you even get a nice three-word personality profile for each of them! I love how several of the project dragons have a preview image in their profile to let you see what they're going to look like when they're all gened-up pretty! And I really adore how even some of the familiars are given a little descriptor, like the one on Laohu's profile:
Quote:
Familiar: The strange bit of deer that keeps messing with his lawn.
I love it!

Suggestions:

Fay's projects and goals are so well-organized, it was really challenging to find a suggestion to make that hasn't already been made, so I'll give an opinion here to help chose between two genes! I saw that you were considering giving Trivia Crackle.
Here's Trivia as she is now, with Ice Underbelly:

2671052_350.png

I love her look! But her underbelly is pretty invisible on her as-is! Let's see her with Crackle:
8W81c.jpg

Hmm, that's a tough one! On one hand, I do like how Crackle looks on Coatls, but I'm not sure if it would interfere too much with her gorgeous outfit! Honestly, I might even consider giving her Gembond; it could look really neat with her shackles!

My Favorite Dragons:

JANUSSSSS

23855_350.png

I cannot BELIEVE you were lucky enough to get this beautiful guy as your ramdom progen! AAAAHH!! I love his colors so much, and the apparel you've given him brings those out perfecty! And his wings match his eyes! I can't handle what a beauty he is!!

CORNELIA IS A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER

93579_350.png

She's so flowery and I love it! Flowers on her wrist, flowers on her head, flowers all around! And her coloration not only brings out and matches the beautiful accessories you've given her, but she herself looks like a flower with her seraph wings! I can't get over her cute bird pal or her little hedgehog familiar, either! She's perfect!

NEMI IS WAAAY TOO CUTE

640948_350.png

Cute has reached pass critical levels, and can no longer be measured by this device.
Seriously, though, I think Nemi is so, so pretty! I love her apparel on her, and how it brings out her wonderful Spring wings and work so nicely with her matching Primary and Tert! Plus, that little drawing in her profile is precious! TOO CUTE, I SAY!!

In summary:

Do you like beautiful Coatls, fantastic Faes, specatcular Skydancers and everything in between? Then please, take some time to peruse Fay's fantastic lair! It's full of top-notch dragons with top-notch apparel, and great profile blurbs with the occasional cute drawing! A glorious lair that's well worth a visit, and then some!
Next up is @Lowkey ! Let's sidle on over and see what- Hang on-... [b]At First Glance: [/b] Oh. [i]Oh.[/i] [i] Oh wow. [/i] Let me just start off by saying that Lowkey's lair is something of a national treasure. So much so that I wouldn't be shocked at all if Nicolas Cage felt inclined to steal it in his next blockbuster summer hit. I cannot even begin to imagine how much work has gone and will continue to go into this lair, but needless to say, Lowkey deserves a MEDAL. Many medals. Medals and trophies and an honorary place in SHIELD or something. Teach me your ways, Lowkey! Tell me your secret! [b]A Closer Look:[/b] ACCENTS. ACCENTS EVERYWHERE. I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS I AM AMAZED. No, let me help you understand. The situation up in this lair is beyond what I ever expected a lair to be. Almost[i] -every- single solitary dragon[/i] in here is wearing an AMAZING accent or skin, several that I'm sure were designed ESPECIALLY for them! They've got matching pets, have often got an image or art accompanying their greatness, and most (if not all) of Lowkey's dragons are themed! I love it here. Let me just pitch a tent outside and hope it doesn't get struck by lightning. [b]Suggestions: [/b] [i]Looking around here you think Sure, she's got everything[/i] WELL I DO THINK THAT, DISNEY LYRICS, BUT I TRIED SO HARD TO FIND SOMETHING TO SUGGEST SO JUST LET ME DO MY JOB OKAY?! How about Crackle for Gymir? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2724460] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27245/2724460_350.png[/img] [/url] His accent is so much fun, and I love that he's a triple Splash, seeing as it's one of my favorite colors here! I'm not sure how well Splash Crackle would interact with his skin, but I NEEDED TO SUGGEST -SOMETHING-. [img]http://puu.sh/8WcKd.jpg[/img] [b]My Favorite Dragons:[/b] STARRY STARRY ALGRIM [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2585660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25857/2585660_350.png[/img] [/url] I love everything about Algrim. I love his armor, I love his horns, I love his colors, and I LOVE his accent! It was so difficult to pick three favorite dragons here, because they're all so amazing, but Algrim's accent was what won me over in the end. That white mane and starry wings? Forget about it. Perfect dragon right here. FENRIS IS MAGNIFICENT [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2167676] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21677/2167676_350.png[/img] [/url] Out of all the skins on this site, Fenris' is my absolute favorite, hands down, because it totally changes his look and makes him so perfectly unique without altering the lineart at all, and as an artist, that is amazing and wonderful to me. I love how well his apparel plays with his skin, too; look at those icy cuffs! Best Snapper ever, no contest. THE RAINBOWS OF CASTAMERE [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1272304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12724/1272304_350.png[/img] [/url] Jaime here is definitely 'a cat of a different coat' and then some! His colors are already so eyeburningly perfect (eyeburners are my favorite, I won't lie), and his beautiful accent, neon green fluffs, and glorious scarf tie it all together so well. And I love those birds. And the flower crown. And the little deepsea bulb. How are you so beautiful and horrible at the same time, Jaime? How? It was really difficult for me to choose between him and his [s]sister[/s] mate, but Jaime won me over in the end. I am in no way surprised Lowkey gets contacted about him on a regular basis. He's a gem, this one. [b]In summary:[/b] Lowkey, you amaze me. Everybody, please do yourselves an enormous favor and go check out Lowkey's lair RIGHT NOW. Seriously, stop what you're doing and go there right this instant and WITNESS IT. This, my friends, is what success looks like. Gaze upon it. Burn it into your soul. Become one with it. Let it become part of your world.
Next up is @Lowkey ! Let's sidle on over and see what-

Hang on-...

At First Glance:

Oh.

Oh.

Oh wow.

Let me just start off by saying that Lowkey's lair is something of a national treasure. So much so that I wouldn't be shocked at all if Nicolas Cage felt inclined to steal it in his next blockbuster summer hit.
I cannot even begin to imagine how much work has gone and will continue to go into this lair, but needless to say, Lowkey deserves a MEDAL. Many medals. Medals and trophies and an honorary place in SHIELD or something. Teach me your ways, Lowkey! Tell me your secret!

A Closer Look:

ACCENTS. ACCENTS EVERYWHERE. I LOVE IT I LOVE THIS I AM AMAZED.
No, let me help you understand. The situation up in this lair is beyond what I ever expected a lair to be. Almost -every- single solitary dragon in here is wearing an AMAZING accent or skin, several that I'm sure were designed ESPECIALLY for them! They've got matching pets, have often got an image or art accompanying their greatness, and most (if not all) of Lowkey's dragons are themed! I love it here. Let me just pitch a tent outside and hope it doesn't get struck by lightning.

Suggestions:

Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything

WELL I DO THINK THAT, DISNEY LYRICS, BUT I TRIED SO HARD TO FIND SOMETHING TO SUGGEST SO JUST LET ME DO MY JOB OKAY?!
How about Crackle for Gymir?

2724460_350.png

His accent is so much fun, and I love that he's a triple Splash, seeing as it's one of my favorite colors here! I'm not sure how well Splash Crackle would interact with his skin, but I NEEDED TO SUGGEST -SOMETHING-.

8WcKd.jpg

My Favorite Dragons:

STARRY STARRY ALGRIM

2585660_350.png

I love everything about Algrim. I love his armor, I love his horns, I love his colors, and I LOVE his accent! It was so difficult to pick three favorite dragons here, because they're all so amazing, but Algrim's accent was what won me over in the end. That white mane and starry wings? Forget about it. Perfect dragon right here.

FENRIS IS MAGNIFICENT

2167676_350.png

Out of all the skins on this site, Fenris' is my absolute favorite, hands down, because it totally changes his look and makes him so perfectly unique without altering the lineart at all, and as an artist, that is amazing and wonderful to me. I love how well his apparel plays with his skin, too; look at those icy cuffs! Best Snapper ever, no contest.

THE RAINBOWS OF CASTAMERE

1272304_350.png

Jaime here is definitely 'a cat of a different coat' and then some! His colors are already so eyeburningly perfect (eyeburners are my favorite, I won't lie), and his beautiful accent, neon green fluffs, and glorious scarf tie it all together so well. And I love those birds. And the flower crown. And the little deepsea bulb. How are you so beautiful and horrible at the same time, Jaime? How?
It was really difficult for me to choose between him and his sister mate, but Jaime won me over in the end. I am in no way surprised Lowkey gets contacted about him on a regular basis. He's a gem, this one.

In summary:

Lowkey, you amaze me.
Everybody, please do yourselves an enormous favor and go check out Lowkey's lair RIGHT NOW. Seriously, stop what you're doing and go there right this instant and WITNESS IT. This, my friends, is what success looks like. Gaze upon it. Burn it into your soul. Become one with it. Let it become part of your world.
@Toshi thanks so much! I'm glad you liked your review! Best of luck with getting your dragons all gened-up, and I hope you come across more gems like Phytobay in the future! :D

@Ellalyel Aww, that's so sweet of you to say, I'm so glad you enjoyed your review! Shimmer is expensive, best of luck if that's what you end up going with for Ouranos!

@Koneko
@Iztarshi
@Zyxyz
@BabySnorlax
@NerakaFenice
@ClanStark
@Salvation
@chaosmagic
@Mirmulnir
@Silverskeejee
@Mephis
@moderneel
I'm still a day behind and will likely continue to be, but I will continue to get two to three reviews done a day. Thank you so much for your patience!
@Toshi thanks so much! I'm glad you liked your review! Best of luck with getting your dragons all gened-up, and I hope you come across more gems like Phytobay in the future! :D

@Ellalyel Aww, that's so sweet of you to say, I'm so glad you enjoyed your review! Shimmer is expensive, best of luck if that's what you end up going with for Ouranos!

@Koneko
@Iztarshi
@Zyxyz
@BabySnorlax
@NerakaFenice
@ClanStark
@Salvation
@chaosmagic
@Mirmulnir
@Silverskeejee
@Mephis
@moderneel
I'm still a day behind and will likely continue to be, but I will continue to get two to three reviews done a day. Thank you so much for your patience!
@Gryphillian
@Lowkey

I love Jaime. He makes me happy.
@Gryphillian
@Lowkey

I love Jaime. He makes me happy.
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
@Gryphillian Oh- oh man how do I even begin to handle all thse compliments /silent screaming
I am so glad you enjoyed me lair, really ;u; That means a lot that my hard work shows
Also, your suggestion for Gymir, I'm definitely going to consider it, because crackle would fit him so well! Once I complete one of my bigger projects I'll definitely work on that.
All your lovely comments on my dragons ahh so awesome thank you ;u; I'm glad someone enjoys Algrim as much as I do, and Fenris has always been a crows pleasure with his skin.
And Jaime. Sweet, blindingly bright Jaime. He's my little gem. Him and Cersei. And their son who is currently unnamed and hanging out in my best friends lair who will more than likely get called Joffrey- Ha. Haha. Haaaa. I'm terrible.
Thank you so much for this review and your lovely comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to write everything!

@Haisyn ;u;
@Gryphillian Oh- oh man how do I even begin to handle all thse compliments /silent screaming
I am so glad you enjoyed me lair, really ;u; That means a lot that my hard work shows
Also, your suggestion for Gymir, I'm definitely going to consider it, because crackle would fit him so well! Once I complete one of my bigger projects I'll definitely work on that.
All your lovely comments on my dragons ahh so awesome thank you ;u; I'm glad someone enjoys Algrim as much as I do, and Fenris has always been a crows pleasure with his skin.
And Jaime. Sweet, blindingly bright Jaime. He's my little gem. Him and Cersei. And their son who is currently unnamed and hanging out in my best friends lair who will more than likely get called Joffrey- Ha. Haha. Haaaa. I'm terrible.
Thank you so much for this review and your lovely comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to write everything!

@Haisyn ;u;

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@Gryphillian I'd love a 1k review!
@Gryphillian I'd love a 1k review!
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@Gryphillian
Can I get a 5k review please? :)
@Gryphillian
Can I get a 5k review please? :)
ojTXezv.png
@Gryphillian

I'd love a 5k review! Sending you the treasure now :)

edit: oh! it's kind of silly but I have a pair out currently nesting elsewhere and so I also have my friend's pair in my lair - could I be bumped down the list until my lair is all ~mine again? I can ping you again or something to let you know? of course, if that's too much trouble, I'll just let you know which dragons aren't mine and take what I get ^^;
@Gryphillian

I'd love a 5k review! Sending you the treasure now :)

edit: oh! it's kind of silly but I have a pair out currently nesting elsewhere and so I also have my friend's pair in my lair - could I be bumped down the list until my lair is all ~mine again? I can ping you again or something to let you know? of course, if that's too much trouble, I'll just let you know which dragons aren't mine and take what I get ^^;
@Gryphillian

You will never have free time again at this rate. XD *pats* You're doing an excellent job on the reviews though, I've enjoyed reading all of them. (Mine I've read more like 10 times, lolderp)
@Gryphillian

You will never have free time again at this rate. XD *pats* You're doing an excellent job on the reviews though, I've enjoyed reading all of them. (Mine I've read more like 10 times, lolderp)
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
@Gryphillian

Ahhh
I can't even
So many compliments xD
You make me seem far more organized then I really am lol And I'm honestly really impressed by the three dragons you chose, because all of those three are dragons I gened up from nothing, and they are quite possibly three of my favorite dragons in my lair! You have a skill for picking out the important babies :D Thank you~
@Gryphillian

Ahhh
I can't even
So many compliments xD
You make me seem far more organized then I really am lol And I'm honestly really impressed by the three dragons you chose, because all of those three are dragons I gened up from nothing, and they are quite possibly three of my favorite dragons in my lair! You have a skill for picking out the important babies :D Thank you~
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11