Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gryphillian's [FULL] Lair Reviews!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Chocoli Thank you very much! I'll put you on my ping list and let you know when I open up reviews again. As it is, I'm months and months behind, and likely won't be taking on such large volumes at a time, but when I do more, I'll let you know right away. c:
@Chocoli Thank you very much! I'll put you on my ping list and let you know when I open up reviews again. As it is, I'm months and months behind, and likely won't be taking on such large volumes at a time, but when I do more, I'll let you know right away. c:
@Gryphillian Thank you for that wonderful review! It's a pleasure to know that people appreciate clown and freckle. Those genes can bring some colours out very well.

As for Windsor, I planned to get underbelly for them a looooooong time ago, but never got around to doing it ;.; Someday.
@Gryphillian Thank you for that wonderful review! It's a pleasure to know that people appreciate clown and freckle. Those genes can bring some colours out very well.

As for Windsor, I planned to get underbelly for them a looooooong time ago, but never got around to doing it ;.; Someday.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Gryphillian
Hey there! Could I get a ping for when you open back up? :3
@Gryphillian
Hey there! Could I get a ping for when you open back up? :3
VaGjTEK.png
Art by Charingo (#85020)
@Salvation I'm so glad! I hope Windsor can get Underbellied soon! c:

@WillowTree Of course! I'll add you to my pinglist. :3
@Salvation I'm so glad! I hope Windsor can get Underbellied soon! c:

@WillowTree Of course! I'll add you to my pinglist. :3
@Gryphillian

totally ping me when you open again, so i dont have to stalk this place XD

by then maybe ill have my Cthulhu dragon XD hehehe XD
@Gryphillian

totally ping me when you open again, so i dont have to stalk this place XD

by then maybe ill have my Cthulhu dragon XD hehehe XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis Sure thing! I'll put you on my pinglist!
@Draconequis Sure thing! I'll put you on my pinglist!
Now on to @chaosmagic 's lair! Seems like a fitting name for an Arcane lair, I think I'll just- [b]At First Glance:[/b] Oh. Oh my. Ohohoho [i]yes[/i]. This, my friends, is Eyeburner Paradise.[i] My favorite kind of paradise. [/i] I seriously love eyeburners. I have a page of my lair dedicated to the ones I have, but THIS. THIS IS TRUE ART. Everywhere you look, LEAF. MAGENTA. CARIBBEAN. LEMON. YES. [i]YESSSSS. [/i] [b]A Closer Look:[/b] Can I...live here? I mean, this lair is the lair of my Lisa Frank binder-90's paper cup-Nickelodeon Burger King Kid's Meal Toy DREAMS. I see stunningly bright and fitting apparel and/or accents at every turn, for every occasion and color scheme. Each dragon is a FESTIVAL. I'M BEING SERIOUS. I'm at a neverending scaly, feathery, floofy RAVE. [b]Suggestion:[/b] It was a challenge to find (and correct me if I'm mistaken) the ONE dragon in this lair that doesn't have a visible tert! BUT I DID IT. SHE IS ADORABLE. HERE IS LILO: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5078737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50788/5078737_350.png [/url] I think it could be very fitting to have her tert expressed in the brightest way possible, which, in the case of Pink on an Imp, is Gembond: [img]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/PrendorianCrab/Mobile%20Uploads/dragonpic224.png[/img] Either way, she's a cutie pie! I love her floof and bows! [b]My Favorite Dragons:[/b] [b]SKY TAI[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4405810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44059/4405810_350.png[/img] [/url] I CANNOT BEGIN TO HANDLE THIS DRAGON. Tai's Sky Ripple primary works perfectly with the swirly clouds in the accent he's wearing, and the Magenta of his wings creates a flawless backdrop for the sunshine! The Leaf underbelly is like sunlit meadow under the clouds! His Skypost Sandals tie the look together flawlessly. He is a gem. Treasure him. [b]Laelia-lodeon[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4616908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46170/4616908_350.png[/img] [/url] Remember when I mentioned Nickelodeon Burger King Kid's Meal Toys? I was talking about Laelia. She is a glorious, majestic snake. Observe her fine jewelry, the Nature eyes the so beautifully compliment her Leaf Underbelly, and the perfectly matched Sunrise Hibiscus clutched in her fanged maw. Seriously, she's the dragon of my dreams. I hope her siblings are for sale... [b]Candyfloss.[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3392635] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33927/3392635_350.png[/img] [/url] Chosing only three dragons as favorites from this lair was hard enough for me, since it caters directly to my ridiculous taste in dragons. I chose Candyfloss as one of my favorites not only because of his lovely Aqua/Rose/Rose color combo, not only because of his floof and bows, and not only because of his glorious Octoflyer familiar, but because of his profile info, which won me over completely: [quote]He is shy and timid, unless you try to take his scarf.[/quote] I love him. That is all. [b]In Summary:[/b] It's no secret that I love lairs like this on principle, but it's also no secret that chaosmagic has put a HUGE amount of time and effort into making this lair what it is. So many beautiful, unique dragons! So many accents, so much apparel! Is this lair worth a visit. Oh yes. Yes, absolutely. Especially if you're like me and love eyeburners, but even if not, you might just gain a new appreciation for them here. [i]Perfection. [/i]
Now on to @chaosmagic 's lair! Seems like a fitting name for an Arcane lair, I think I'll just-

At First Glance:
Oh. Oh my. Ohohoho yes.
This, my friends, is Eyeburner Paradise. My favorite kind of paradise.
I seriously love eyeburners. I have a page of my lair dedicated to the ones I have, but THIS. THIS IS TRUE ART. Everywhere you look, LEAF. MAGENTA. CARIBBEAN. LEMON.
YES. YESSSSS.

A Closer Look:
Can I...live here? I mean, this lair is the lair of my Lisa Frank binder-90's paper cup-Nickelodeon Burger King Kid's Meal Toy DREAMS. I see stunningly bright and fitting apparel and/or accents at every turn, for every occasion and color scheme. Each dragon is a FESTIVAL. I'M BEING SERIOUS. I'm at a neverending scaly, feathery, floofy RAVE.

Suggestion:
It was a challenge to find (and correct me if I'm mistaken) the ONE dragon in this lair that doesn't have a visible tert! BUT I DID IT. SHE IS ADORABLE. HERE IS LILO:

5078737_350.png

I think it could be very fitting to have her tert expressed in the brightest way possible, which, in the case of Pink on an Imp, is Gembond:
dragonpic224.png
Either way, she's a cutie pie! I love her floof and bows!

My Favorite Dragons:

SKY TAI

4405810_350.png

I CANNOT BEGIN TO HANDLE THIS DRAGON. Tai's Sky Ripple primary works perfectly with the swirly clouds in the accent he's wearing, and the Magenta of his wings creates a flawless backdrop for the sunshine! The Leaf underbelly is like sunlit meadow under the clouds! His Skypost Sandals tie the look together flawlessly. He is a gem. Treasure him.

Laelia-lodeon

4616908_350.png

Remember when I mentioned Nickelodeon Burger King Kid's Meal Toys? I was talking about Laelia. She is a glorious, majestic snake. Observe her fine jewelry, the Nature eyes the so beautifully compliment her Leaf Underbelly, and the perfectly matched Sunrise Hibiscus clutched in her fanged maw. Seriously, she's the dragon of my dreams. I hope her siblings are for sale...

Candyfloss.

3392635_350.png

Chosing only three dragons as favorites from this lair was hard enough for me, since it caters directly to my ridiculous taste in dragons. I chose Candyfloss as one of my favorites not only because of his lovely Aqua/Rose/Rose color combo, not only because of his floof and bows, and not only because of his glorious Octoflyer familiar, but because of his profile info, which won me over completely:
Quote:
He is shy and timid, unless you try to take his scarf.
I love him. That is all.

In Summary:
It's no secret that I love lairs like this on principle, but it's also no secret that chaosmagic has put a HUGE amount of time and effort into making this lair what it is. So many beautiful, unique dragons! So many accents, so much apparel! Is this lair worth a visit. Oh yes. Yes, absolutely. Especially if you're like me and love eyeburners, but even if not, you might just gain a new appreciation for them here. Perfection.
@Gryphillian

I'd love to be on your ping list as well :D
@Gryphillian

I'd love to be on your ping list as well :D
Fire_zps1e77fbb6.jpg
@Kalyrra Sure thing! Adding you right now :D
@Kalyrra Sure thing! Adding you right now :D
@gryphillian can i be on your pinglist as well? 0:
@gryphillian can i be on your pinglist as well? 0:
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11