Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Ideas
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 126 127
How about gods, fandergs, or nature dragons?
How about gods, fandergs, or nature dragons?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Baldwin genes?
Baldwin genes?
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
Themes for certain species? :o Like Imperials or Ridgebacks??
Themes for certain species? :o Like Imperials or Ridgebacks??
commissions or something (closed)
-Opposite coloured dragons (primary and secondary colours) e.g. black+white, yellow+purple, blue+orange etc! Example: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39729180] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397292/39729180_350.png[/img] [/url] -Pairs that makes a specific colour -Or combine both of them and make pairs that produce opposite coloured hatchlings!
-Opposite coloured dragons (primary and secondary colours) e.g. black+white, yellow+purple, blue+orange etc!
Example:

39729180_350.png

-Pairs that makes a specific colour
-Or combine both of them and make pairs that produce opposite coloured hatchlings!
PlQ3E8Y.png
- Steampunk
- Media Themed (tv shows, music, comics etc)
- Magic
- Animal themed
- Steampunk
- Media Themed (tv shows, music, comics etc)
- Magic
- Animal themed
TadiMRR.png
im vk and i dont know how to be a human
Daily life. Simple.
Daily life. Simple.
An all Nocturne or Tundra week.
An all Nocturne or Tundra week.
Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
Breed related weeks would be cool. Like a share week for Nocturnes, then for Coatls the next week or something.

There could also be for certain colors or genes. For example, a Seafoam week or a Poison week.

I love the elemental ideas, and I believe we've already seen one in action during Wavecrest? Those would be neat to implement during the various holidays. Would love to see a Nature dragon share week during the Greenkeeper Gathering!

I also loved the apparel suggestions I saw some people have (ex: Steampunk week or Healer week), but that idea could also turn into themed dragons as well (ex: magical dragons or alchemist dragons).

I also liked the suggestions I saw of animal weeks and media weeks. What about a favorite dragons week too? Where you share your favorite dragons from your lair-
Breed related weeks would be cool. Like a share week for Nocturnes, then for Coatls the next week or something.

There could also be for certain colors or genes. For example, a Seafoam week or a Poison week.

I love the elemental ideas, and I believe we've already seen one in action during Wavecrest? Those would be neat to implement during the various holidays. Would love to see a Nature dragon share week during the Greenkeeper Gathering!

I also loved the apparel suggestions I saw some people have (ex: Steampunk week or Healer week), but that idea could also turn into themed dragons as well (ex: magical dragons or alchemist dragons).

I also liked the suggestions I saw of animal weeks and media weeks. What about a favorite dragons week too? Where you share your favorite dragons from your lair-
"Where flowers bloom so does hope."
Classy dergs or subspecies dergs
Classy dergs or subspecies dergs
11ead661-668d-11eb-ad32-db69db281854.gif
I dunno if any of these ideas have already been done, so bear with me ^^ Most of them are ones I'm seconding too ^^
  • Breed-related (like favorite Skydancers, Coatls, etc)
  • Favorite dragons
  • Opposing colors (for example, a dragon with blue and orange or red and green)
  • Fandragons! (maybe one week could be video-game fandragons and the next could be movie-themed, or maybe one week could just be fandragons in general, either way would be great ^^)
  • Going with the fandragons, maybe superhero-themed dragons, whether it be fandragons of existing heroes or not?
  • General colors (black dragons, red dragons, etc.)
  • Gods or Entities (basically anything higher than a mortal)
  • Warrior/soldier dragons (for Memorial Day week!)
  • Favorite dragons
  • Thieves
I dunno if any of these ideas have already been done, so bear with me ^^ Most of them are ones I'm seconding too ^^
  • Breed-related (like favorite Skydancers, Coatls, etc)
  • Favorite dragons
  • Opposing colors (for example, a dragon with blue and orange or red and green)
  • Fandragons! (maybe one week could be video-game fandragons and the next could be movie-themed, or maybe one week could just be fandragons in general, either way would be great ^^)
  • Going with the fandragons, maybe superhero-themed dragons, whether it be fandragons of existing heroes or not?
  • General colors (black dragons, red dragons, etc.)
  • Gods or Entities (basically anything higher than a mortal)
  • Warrior/soldier dragons (for Memorial Day week!)
  • Favorite dragons
  • Thieves
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 126 127