Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Ideas
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 126 127
I like the idea of prankster dragons for April Fool's. ^^

Since Rome's birthday is later in April, what about dragons based off of classical mythology and history? Heavens knows that there are a ton of Greek and Roman deity-based dragons!
I like the idea of prankster dragons for April Fool's. ^^

Since Rome's birthday is later in April, what about dragons based off of classical mythology and history? Heavens knows that there are a ton of Greek and Roman deity-based dragons!
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
Ooh!

-Spring dragons
-Sun/moon dragons (Because of the equinox)
-Prankster dragons
-Rain/water dragons (April showers...)

Maybe for May, we could have floral-themed dragons? (...bring May flowers)

I also would like to bring the idea of dragons based on endangered animals, so we can spread awareness about helping these majestic creatures survive. Animals like tigers, leopards, elephants, etc.
Ooh!

-Spring dragons
-Sun/moon dragons (Because of the equinox)
-Prankster dragons
-Rain/water dragons (April showers...)

Maybe for May, we could have floral-themed dragons? (...bring May flowers)

I also would like to bring the idea of dragons based on endangered animals, so we can spread awareness about helping these majestic creatures survive. Animals like tigers, leopards, elephants, etc.
Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
How about messenger dragon themes?
How about messenger dragon themes?
How about Surprising Dragons? As in, dragons you weren't necessarily looking for or trying to breed, but that when you saw/hatched them, you knew they were "The OneTM" and that you had to have them.
How about Surprising Dragons? As in, dragons you weren't necessarily looking for or trying to breed, but that when you saw/hatched them, you knew they were "The OneTM" and that you had to have them.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do2_500.png
Proud Intern and member of Hoarders Anonymous
Fandragons! based on characters in media
dragons/scries that comfort you /are soothing to look at
mythological creature dragons
familiar matching
dragon careers
Fandragons! based on characters in media
dragons/scries that comfort you /are soothing to look at
mythological creature dragons
familiar matching
dragon careers
DOYGZxoHoQoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Heyy!! Motherly dragons! Like mother dragons or father dragons or just dragons who look like caring parents!!
Heyy!! Motherly dragons! Like mother dragons or father dragons or just dragons who look like caring parents!!
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
I am going to second the ideas of...
mythology
animals
seasons/elements
matching familiars
floral

Some of my own ideas:
Holiday
night/day
fairytale characters
I am going to second the ideas of...
mythology
animals
seasons/elements
matching familiars
floral

Some of my own ideas:
Holiday
night/day
fairytale characters
History-themed dragons? Dragons that are based off IRL history, or ones who are historians within their own lore.

I think military-themed dragons would be cool. Mostly to see how different people imagine the different flights' militaries to be.
History-themed dragons? Dragons that are based off IRL history, or ones who are historians within their own lore.

I think military-themed dragons would be cool. Mostly to see how different people imagine the different flights' militaries to be.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
Food?
Video game fandergs?
Food?
Video game fandergs?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
ooooh!!! How about a theme week exclusively for Radioactive dragons ( dragons with only the Radioactive colour!!)
ooooh!!! How about a theme week exclusively for Radioactive dragons ( dragons with only the Radioactive colour!!)
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo5_250.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 126 127