Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Ideas
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 126 127
Uhhhh
  • Dragons based on characters
  • Neon dragons!
  • Genes
  • Which dragon would fit perfectly into Star Wars?
  • What do you think a dragon named X would look like?

I can probably think of more but
Uhhhh
  • Dragons based on characters
  • Neon dragons!
  • Genes
  • Which dragon would fit perfectly into Star Wars?
  • What do you think a dragon named X would look like?

I can probably think of more but
pew pew pew
-lgbtq theme week
-fandragons??
-extreme makeover dragons (really fancy gen1s before and after)
-a series of gene theme weeks (dragons with cherub, then dragons with crystal, etc)
-scatterscroll before and after
-lgbtq theme week
-fandragons??
-extreme makeover dragons (really fancy gen1s before and after)
-a series of gene theme weeks (dragons with cherub, then dragons with crystal, etc)
-scatterscroll before and after
olly / 15
I would love to see a Beast Tamer week :)
I would love to see a Beast Tamer week :)
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Dragons based on Characters!!!
Eye Burners
Dragons based on Characters!!!
Eye Burners
qEk3KWu.pngtumblr_inline_oqo9olC1Ns1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9qyXDkH1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9r2SpYX1rv0lxs_250.gif she/her | +2 fr time
Favorite dragon in your lair
Favorite dragon in your lair
3.png
Maybe a theme week where you share lore about a dragon who is the leader of the clan, but is undergoing stress because of his/her might job.
Maybe a theme week where you share lore about a dragon who is the leader of the clan, but is undergoing stress because of his/her might job.
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
Can we do another eyburners week?
Can we do another eyburners week?
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
I'd love to see a lore theme week where the theme is something like 'The Protector.'
I'd love to see a lore theme week where the theme is something like 'The Protector.'
Zf61Anz.png
[quote name="Capricom" date=2017-12-05 16:35:46] Maybe a theme week where you share lore about a dragon who is the leader of the clan, but is undergoing stress because of his/her might job. [/quote] Yessssss
Capricom wrote on 2017-12-05:

Yessssss
Maybe a theme week where you show off dragons that look uncannily like pokemon
or a theme week of your clan's assasins and thieves
maybe one of a clan's weirdest dragons:say a dragon that has no form you though of, or an impulse buy you an't get rid of that you threw stuff on
or a theme week about dergs you think look the best in your lair!
or possibly even dragons that have pasts of trickery, black magic, and lore where they have some weird ability or thing
Maybe a theme week where you show off dragons that look uncannily like pokemon
or a theme week of your clan's assasins and thieves
maybe one of a clan's weirdest dragons:say a dragon that has no form you though of, or an impulse buy you an't get rid of that you threw stuff on
or a theme week about dergs you think look the best in your lair!
or possibly even dragons that have pasts of trickery, black magic, and lore where they have some weird ability or thing
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 126 127