Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association
1 2 ... 925 926 927 928 929 ... 1004 1005
@Craving @DandyElise @Jinkx @transbabe I still haven't been taken off the pinglist, please remove me. It's blowing up my notifications too much
@Craving @DandyElise @Jinkx @transbabe I still haven't been taken off the pinglist, please remove me. It's blowing up my notifications too much
nRvmYpn.png
@Craving @DandyElise @Jinkx @transbabe
Could you add me to the doubles pinglist but only for XXY, please? c:
@Craving @DandyElise @Jinkx @transbabe
Could you add me to the doubles pinglist but only for XXY, please? c:
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
@Jinkx
@Craving
@DandyElise
@transbabe

Can I please be added to Gen1 pinglists <3

Also..

Hello, my name is MiusEmpire and I clearly have a hoarding problem :')

I have 18 First gens and Iam soon getting 2 more, just waiting for the owner to send me CR's
One of them is my progen Shaggy.

My highest first gen goal is to obtain a triple same color gen 1 (pretty much impossible but still a lil chance)

My second highest goal is to only have Gen1s all lvl 25 and gened up in my lair. (wayy out in the future lol)

My achilles heel is probably doubles and triples. *cough* and lvl 25's
@Jinkx
@Craving
@DandyElise
@transbabe

Can I please be added to Gen1 pinglists <3

Also..

Hello, my name is MiusEmpire and I clearly have a hoarding problem :')

I have 18 First gens and Iam soon getting 2 more, just waiting for the owner to send me CR's
One of them is my progen Shaggy.

My highest first gen goal is to obtain a triple same color gen 1 (pretty much impossible but still a lil chance)

My second highest goal is to only have Gen1s all lvl 25 and gened up in my lair. (wayy out in the future lol)

My achilles heel is probably doubles and triples. *cough* and lvl 25's
PavoSiggy1.png iUzpC9S.png
@Craving
@DandyElise
@Jinkx
@transbabe

hi! please add me to the gen 1 sales only pinglist, with a no auctions note! thank you c:
@Craving
@DandyElise
@Jinkx
@transbabe

hi! please add me to the gen 1 sales only pinglist, with a no auctions note! thank you c:
aw73viX.pngdLHxXG7.pngOzQVulI.pngzMF4DBk.pngKnULbgz.png
@Craving
@DandyElise
@Jinkx
@transbabe

Hello! Can I please be added to the specific search list?

I'm looking for an unbred male with a gold or sand primary, sky secondary, and blue range or brown range tert (ideally gold, sand or ivory, but I'm getting less picky), with ice, water or lightning eyes.

Thank you!
@Craving
@DandyElise
@Jinkx
@transbabe

Hello! Can I please be added to the specific search list?

I'm looking for an unbred male with a gold or sand primary, sky secondary, and blue range or brown range tert (ideally gold, sand or ivory, but I'm getting less picky), with ice, water or lightning eyes.

Thank you!
@Craving
@DandyElise
@Jinkx
@transbabe

Can I be added to the gen1 everything pinglist please?
@Craving
@DandyElise
@Jinkx
@transbabe

Can I be added to the gen1 everything pinglist please?
180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
I'M BLIND! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16681471] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166815/16681471_350.png[/img] [/url] @Craving @DandyElise @Jinkx @transbabe Could I be added to the Gen One Sales Ping List please? (Wind Flight Only)
I'M BLIND!

16681471_350.png

@Craving
@DandyElise
@Jinkx
@transbabe

Could I be added to the Gen One Sales Ping List please? (Wind Flight Only)
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Darkfeather I'm doing an interest check on some gened G1s I want to move on and one of them is a Wind flight pastel if you're interested. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9055604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90557/9055604_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Darkfeather I'm doing an interest check on some gened G1s I want to move on and one of them is a Wind flight pastel if you're interested.

9055604_350.png
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@avessa

Aaah he would have been perfect if he wasn't bred. Thanks anyway. ;_;
@avessa

Aaah he would have been perfect if he wasn't bred. Thanks anyway. ;_;
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Jinkx Hello! I just wanted to check, I have a few genones (some genned, one XYY) that i'm looking to sell but have no idea how to price them. My thread will be a price check/interest check sort of thing, and if people like them they can post an offer. Is it okay to ping the hoarders list for this sort of thread? Thanks!
@Jinkx Hello! I just wanted to check, I have a few genones (some genned, one XYY) that i'm looking to sell but have no idea how to price them. My thread will be a price check/interest check sort of thing, and if people like them they can post an offer. Is it okay to ping the hoarders list for this sort of thread? Thanks!
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
1 2 ... 925 926 927 928 929 ... 1004 1005