Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association
@Nukleer
The gen everything list
Two cells (102 &196) look like the top copy all cells and the list looks like it's repeated in places
@Nukleer
The gen everything list
Two cells (102 &196) look like the top copy all cells and the list looks like it's repeated in places
@Mate
...how in the world did someone mess up copying the list that badly. I'm horrified.

I took out the copy all cells, but im wary of messing with people's names bc it looks sporadic what repeats and what doesnt. even if they do happen to repeat, they wont be put down twice in the master copy list or double ping on fr, so it should be fine.

do you want me to put you on general list? if so, ill do it asap. if you still dont get any pings in the next few days after that, then we'll troubleshoot.
@Mate
...how in the world did someone mess up copying the list that badly. I'm horrified.

I took out the copy all cells, but im wary of messing with people's names bc it looks sporadic what repeats and what doesnt. even if they do happen to repeat, they wont be put down twice in the master copy list or double ping on fr, so it should be fine.

do you want me to put you on general list? if so, ill do it asap. if you still dont get any pings in the next few days after that, then we'll troubleshoot.
7oGYOVi.png
@Nukleer
Yeah, it's almost impressive....
You could always check the history and default it back to it's original state before the edit but it'll reset changes made since then so idk

If you could stick me up that would be great, I try not to mess with spreadsheets while on mobile as a general rule
Thank you!
@Nukleer
Yeah, it's almost impressive....
You could always check the history and default it back to it's original state before the edit but it'll reset changes made since then so idk

If you could stick me up that would be great, I try not to mess with spreadsheets while on mobile as a general rule
Thank you!
@Mate
yeah, thought about that and... like you said itd get rid of any changes that were made, including people adding or removing themselves, which would just lead to more of a hullabaloo so unless it causes MORE issues, itll stay as is for now.

will do! hopefully just getting rid of those green sections is enough to get you pinged again! thanks for bringing it to my attention.
@Mate
yeah, thought about that and... like you said itd get rid of any changes that were made, including people adding or removing themselves, which would just lead to more of a hullabaloo so unless it causes MORE issues, itll stay as is for now.

will do! hopefully just getting rid of those green sections is enough to get you pinged again! thanks for bringing it to my attention.
7oGYOVi.png
@Chrissy | @Nukleer | @Marceline | @Verscilith

Sorry if I shouldn't ping you in such a case, but I seem to have been deleted from the Everything list (which would explain the lack of pings lately). The list looks like it was sorted in an alphabetic order and all the names starting with letters after "M" deleted. I'm going to relist myself, but I'm afraid A LOT of people got deleted and they probably don't even know about that.
@Chrissy | @Nukleer | @Marceline | @Verscilith

Sorry if I shouldn't ping you in such a case, but I seem to have been deleted from the Everything list (which would explain the lack of pings lately). The list looks like it was sorted in an alphabetic order and all the names starting with letters after "M" deleted. I'm going to relist myself, but I'm afraid A LOT of people got deleted and they probably don't even know about that.
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Nryenth
I was afraid of that. I'm currently mobile bound so I can't go in amd try to find a sheet copy that isn't mangled, but if it's not taken care of the others in the next 5 hours I'll take care of it then.
@Nryenth
I was afraid of that. I'm currently mobile bound so I can't go in amd try to find a sheet copy that isn't mangled, but if it's not taken care of the others in the next 5 hours I'll take care of it then.
7oGYOVi.png
@Nukleer

Thank you for your work! c:
@Nukleer

Thank you for your work! c:
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png

Since I didn't want to restore revisions and accidentally ruin specific colors that people sought I copy and pasted by hand the old general list. Please make sure your name is on it and accurate!

Since I didn't want to restore revisions and accidentally ruin specific colors that people sought I copy and pasted by hand the old general list. Please make sure your name is on it and accurate!
@Bolas | @Nukleer | @Marceline | @Verscilith

Can you change my special restrictions to No Fire, Arcane or Nature eyes
@Bolas | @Nukleer | @Marceline | @Verscilith

Can you change my special restrictions to No Fire, Arcane or Nature eyes
@Quenya Done! Did you still want the old restrictions (New Colors and FEMALES only) still or just the Eye color?

edit: sorry, double post
@Quenya Done! Did you still want the old restrictions (New Colors and FEMALES only) still or just the Eye color?

edit: sorry, double post