Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1004 1005
@Jinkx
Hi my name is Pyrate and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem. :c

Birthday: May 7th
Hatchery/Sales Thread: Right here. It's both sales and trades.
Wanted Thread: None
What is you Achilles heel?: White or Ice primaries :x Don't tell anyone
Actively Seeking: I love white or ice primaries with a bright/colorful secondary OR a shade of black as a secondary (with a black shade tert and with white or red eyes if it has a blackish secondary). Also, black shade primaries with Leaf secondary. Bit really, I call em as I see em.
If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?: I believe I am already on there! :D Yay.
Notes: Er yeah, I'm super picky. :( Also, I don't like gen 1s that have been bred.
@Jinkx
Hi my name is Pyrate and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem. :c

Birthday: May 7th
Hatchery/Sales Thread: Right here. It's both sales and trades.
Wanted Thread: None
What is you Achilles heel?: White or Ice primaries :x Don't tell anyone
Actively Seeking: I love white or ice primaries with a bright/colorful secondary OR a shade of black as a secondary (with a black shade tert and with white or red eyes if it has a blackish secondary). Also, black shade primaries with Leaf secondary. Bit really, I call em as I see em.
If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?: I believe I am already on there! :D Yay.
Notes: Er yeah, I'm super picky. :( Also, I don't like gen 1s that have been bred.
@Jinkx
I have read somewhere that Cancer people are more likely to collect things, not hoard, collect. :X (I collect also pretty things in RL like gems and dragon statues)

So yeah no wonders we have so many July people!
@Jinkx
I have read somewhere that Cancer people are more likely to collect things, not hoard, collect. :X (I collect also pretty things in RL like gems and dragon statues)

So yeah no wonders we have so many July people!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
*wanders over here belatedly* XD

@Jinkx
Hello, my name is Prism and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem. >.>

Birthday: 09/08~
Hatchery/Sales Thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=drt&id=951600&p=mb
Wanted Thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=drw&id=957015&p=mb
What is your Achilles heel?: all the pretty midnights D: especially with caribbean or crimson
Actively Seeking: deep, vivid colors with bright or ivory/maize/white terts
If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?: I think I'm already on all of them, hehe XD though I'd love to be on the Gen2 imp list too - I'll be looking for those eventually.
Notes: BATMAN |:
*wanders over here belatedly* XD

@Jinkx
Hello, my name is Prism and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem. >.>

Birthday: 09/08~
Hatchery/Sales Thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=drt&id=951600&p=mb
Wanted Thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=drw&id=957015&p=mb
What is your Achilles heel?: all the pretty midnights D: especially with caribbean or crimson
Actively Seeking: deep, vivid colors with bright or ivory/maize/white terts
If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?: I think I'm already on all of them, hehe XD though I'd love to be on the Gen2 imp list too - I'll be looking for those eventually.
Notes: BATMAN |:
@Dragonmage
Added. Definitely need yo get you some more Gen 1s. :) I was all O_o at that Banana/White/Sunshine girl and then I remembered I just got a gen 2 Banana/Maize/Sunshine Imp a little while ago, lol.

@Pyrate
Added. I applaud your self control, only one page of dragons (I could never). I thought you were a super hoarder for some reason because I see your lovely Kayro avatar all over the place it seems.

@Takora
About 1/3 of the group was born in July, lol. They are taking over!!

@Prism
Added. That Maize/White boy is just, mmmmm, secretly steals him away in the night. So many colors I don't even know where to look. I really want all the eye searing ones to be grouped together right at the front so you are overcome with their brilliance upon entering your lair.
@Dragonmage
Added. Definitely need yo get you some more Gen 1s. :) I was all O_o at that Banana/White/Sunshine girl and then I remembered I just got a gen 2 Banana/Maize/Sunshine Imp a little while ago, lol.

@Pyrate
Added. I applaud your self control, only one page of dragons (I could never). I thought you were a super hoarder for some reason because I see your lovely Kayro avatar all over the place it seems.

@Takora
About 1/3 of the group was born in July, lol. They are taking over!!

@Prism
Added. That Maize/White boy is just, mmmmm, secretly steals him away in the night. So many colors I don't even know where to look. I really want all the eye searing ones to be grouped together right at the front so you are overcome with their brilliance upon entering your lair.
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Jinkx
Gasp. Magically disappearing tundra! >.> Hehehe, they will likely be eventually, if I ever get around to re-organizing. The first page right now is non-Gen1s, because every time I hatch exalt fodder, it re-arranges my entire lair. XD shakesfiist at it*
@Jinkx
Gasp. Magically disappearing tundra! >.> Hehehe, they will likely be eventually, if I ever get around to re-organizing. The first page right now is non-Gen1s, because every time I hatch exalt fodder, it re-arranges my entire lair. XD shakesfiist at it*
@Jinkx

Hello, my name is Xuchilbara and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem. o xo;

Birthday: November 13th.
Hatchery/Sales Thread: Don't have one yet.
Wanted Thread: Don't have one yet.
What is you Achilles heel?: BLUE. And purple. I have a massive thing for Shadow, Storm and Aqua.
Actively Seeking: Right now looking for reddish primaries.
If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?: I think I'm on every ping list to date!
Notes: Nature-ish colored dragons with Plague eyes = NOTICE ME SENPAI~
@Jinkx

Hello, my name is Xuchilbara and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem. o xo;

Birthday: November 13th.
Hatchery/Sales Thread: Don't have one yet.
Wanted Thread: Don't have one yet.
What is you Achilles heel?: BLUE. And purple. I have a massive thing for Shadow, Storm and Aqua.
Actively Seeking: Right now looking for reddish primaries.
If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?: I think I'm on every ping list to date!
Notes: Nature-ish colored dragons with Plague eyes = NOTICE ME SENPAI~
Looking for a Midnight/Shadow/Shadow first gen with Shadow eyes! Male or Female, both work fine. Nonbred though. PM me for details if you're willing to sell!

QQnBZuq.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2035037] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20351/2035037_350.png[/img] [/url] Hatched this today. I'm quite disappointed in his colors. Edit: @Xuchilbara Reddish primary? XP Not sure what to do with him except he'll probably be SS fodder.

2035037_350.png

Hatched this today. I'm quite disappointed in his colors.

Edit:

@Xuchilbara

Reddish primary? XP Not sure what to do with him except he'll probably be SS fodder.
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@Jinkx
I usually have more than a full lair. D: I'm low right now due to the cost of eggs having been real high. I've got like 260k treasure on hand and I'll spend about 120k of it on eggs once the price is right. It's supposed to go to turning one of my guys Coatl but I'm going through egg opening withdraw so bad...
@Jinkx
I usually have more than a full lair. D: I'm low right now due to the cost of eggs having been real high. I've got like 260k treasure on hand and I'll spend about 120k of it on eggs once the price is right. It's supposed to go to turning one of my guys Coatl but I'm going through egg opening withdraw so bad...
@ChibiEnvyChan

Kinda wishin this was a girl. I have a rust/teal/obsidian boy already. To me, darker reds + tealy blues = the possibility for awesome rusty/oxidized dragons.

@Pyrate
I want more eggs so bad, still trying to get all the egg achievements, but my treasure keeps getten stolen by all the already hatched golden babies. I swear they all hatch at the same time.
@ChibiEnvyChan

Kinda wishin this was a girl. I have a rust/teal/obsidian boy already. To me, darker reds + tealy blues = the possibility for awesome rusty/oxidized dragons.

@Pyrate
I want more eggs so bad, still trying to get all the egg achievements, but my treasure keeps getten stolen by all the already hatched golden babies. I swear they all hatch at the same time.
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Jinkx Eggs are where all my treasure go :( As soon as I get around 20k-35k it's gone. I wish there was a bank, because it'd be so much easier for me to save up for scrolls. In other news, I hatched a flying purple people eater today: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2036001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20361/2036001_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Jinkx
Eggs are where all my treasure go :( As soon as I get around 20k-35k it's gone. I wish there was a bank, because it'd be so much easier for me to save up for scrolls.

In other news, I hatched a flying purple people eater today:

2036001_350.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1004 1005