Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1004 1005
@Jinkx Hello, my name is [b]Lollobrigida[/b] and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem. [b]Birthday:[/b] August 22 [b]Hatchery/Sales Thread:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=979852&page=1]The 47th Page[/url] [b]Wanted Thread:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drw&id=1018099&page=1]Bring me Magentas[/url] [b]What is you Achilles heel?:[/b] Carmine Shimmer... [b]Actively Seeking:[/b] Blood/Blood Water Dragon || Blood/Blood Light Dragon [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37993358/gen1colors2014.png[/img] All three colors in this range!![/center] [b]If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?:[/b] I am already on the list! I want more pings, but not for Gen2... just for all the sales I miss because people don't reping on things. [b]Notes:[/b] I take most of my Gen1 dragons and make them Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit. I have a few that I am going to make underbelly... but those are a different project.
@Jinkx
Hello, my name is Lollobrigida and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem.

Birthday: August 22
Hatchery/Sales Thread: The 47th Page
Wanted Thread: Bring me Magentas
What is you Achilles heel?: Carmine Shimmer...
Actively Seeking: Blood/Blood Water Dragon || Blood/Blood Light Dragon

gen1colors2014.png
All three colors in this range!!

If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?: I am already on the list! I want more pings, but not for Gen2... just for all the sales I miss because people don't reping on things.

Notes: I take most of my Gen1 dragons and make them Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit. I have a few that I am going to make underbelly... but those are a different project.
Everyone has been added! Going to have to haunt your lairs and respond to individuals later since there were so many. Hopefully everyone’s info got transferred over correctly and you are all on the proper ping lists. Did anyone else have shops or such they wanted added to services?

So many July birthdays O_o
FYI ChibiEnvyChan & calankh, you share a birthday and Asher & Moofius, you share a birthday, lol.

@Rhea, @Daypaw, @MourningLily, @ChibiEnvyChan, @calankh, @Takora, @Asher, @Moofius, @MightyOak, @Kobli, @Lollobrigida, @Porcelain, @Kich, @Zenzic

@Dagmaar
Btw, if you are interested in helping with the badge, that would be great. I’m super stuck on it.
Everyone has been added! Going to have to haunt your lairs and respond to individuals later since there were so many. Hopefully everyone’s info got transferred over correctly and you are all on the proper ping lists. Did anyone else have shops or such they wanted added to services?

So many July birthdays O_o
FYI ChibiEnvyChan & calankh, you share a birthday and Asher & Moofius, you share a birthday, lol.

@Rhea, @Daypaw, @MourningLily, @ChibiEnvyChan, @calankh, @Takora, @Asher, @Moofius, @MightyOak, @Kobli, @Lollobrigida, @Porcelain, @Kich, @Zenzic

@Dagmaar
Btw, if you are interested in helping with the badge, that would be great. I’m super stuck on it.
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Jinkx

Maybe it's a Cancer star sign thing to want... Gen1s? XD? Ehehe. Who knows~ owo~

Also everything seems to be in order, I'm on all the right lists. I currently don't offer any services, but if we wanted to edit anything we can poke you? Like the "currently seeking" or "notes" even? Since my note is very situational to my current... situation. :'D

@Asher

Hey that's pretty cool. owo *rubs elbows with somebody with a fiiine b-day* Hey hey hey~ x'D
@Jinkx

Maybe it's a Cancer star sign thing to want... Gen1s? XD? Ehehe. Who knows~ owo~

Also everything seems to be in order, I'm on all the right lists. I currently don't offer any services, but if we wanted to edit anything we can poke you? Like the "currently seeking" or "notes" even? Since my note is very situational to my current... situation. :'D

@Asher

Hey that's pretty cool. owo *rubs elbows with somebody with a fiiine b-day* Hey hey hey~ x'D
HPhatBannerSig_zps9dab9e31.png
@Moofius I see lots of Capricorns here, too ;3
@Moofius I see lots of Capricorns here, too ;3
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
@Moofius

Yep, just ping me if you would ever like to change anything, want to suggest some Gen 1 updates, contests, whatevs. I heart pings.

Ugh, you avatar dragon, I wants it. I wants it so bad. Its mocking me.
@Moofius

Yep, just ping me if you would ever like to change anything, want to suggest some Gen 1 updates, contests, whatevs. I heart pings.

Ugh, you avatar dragon, I wants it. I wants it so bad. Its mocking me.
@Daypaw

Well since July was mentioned specifically AND a person shares the same date as me in July, it was the safest star sign to go with cause I know it. But yeah, seems so. c:

@Jinkx

Awesome. I love pings too! 8D

And Glaedar wubs you too. *Glaedar gives constrictor hugs to all who ask and some who don't. snug snug*
@Daypaw

Well since July was mentioned specifically AND a person shares the same date as me in July, it was the safest star sign to go with cause I know it. But yeah, seems so. c:

@Jinkx

Awesome. I love pings too! 8D

And Glaedar wubs you too. *Glaedar gives constrictor hugs to all who ask and some who don't. snug snug*
@Jinkx

Any requests? I'm either thinking Batman-style dragon wings/logo because they're both parentless, or a foundation/statue type thing.
@Jinkx

Any requests? I'm either thinking Batman-style dragon wings/logo because they're both parentless, or a foundation/statue type thing.
@Dagmaar

OhmygawdBatman. x'D Ahahaha... Oh gaaawd... :'U I have... a great need. FFFF....

Statue would prolly be best to keep it neutral (a bat symbol might be too super hero-y)? As much as I am not a fan of making Gen1 people seem hoity-toity/snobs/better-than-you (as some have said) I feel a semi-serious badge would look nice.
@Dagmaar

OhmygawdBatman. x'D Ahahaha... Oh gaaawd... :'U I have... a great need. FFFF....

Statue would prolly be best to keep it neutral (a bat symbol might be too super hero-y)? As much as I am not a fan of making Gen1 people seem hoity-toity/snobs/better-than-you (as some have said) I feel a semi-serious badge would look nice.
@Dagmaar

I don't even know, lol. I tried the batman thing and failed, miserably. It just doesn't want to work for me. The only thing I have is eggs, SO MANY EGGS!!!, (I'm not sure if that was reflected in the thread graphics enough or not XD ) I'm being taunted by the awesomeness that is the Eyeburners League, well, everything there, but mostly their awesome badge. It's sooo shiiiiny.

@Moofius

Yay!! I think he makes me sad that I have no spirals (I used to be in love with them before all the new shiny breeds came out) and he's such perfect colors with those eyes.
@Dagmaar

I don't even know, lol. I tried the batman thing and failed, miserably. It just doesn't want to work for me. The only thing I have is eggs, SO MANY EGGS!!!, (I'm not sure if that was reflected in the thread graphics enough or not XD ) I'm being taunted by the awesomeness that is the Eyeburners League, well, everything there, but mostly their awesome badge. It's sooo shiiiiny.

@Moofius

Yay!! I think he makes me sad that I have no spirals (I used to be in love with them before all the new shiny breeds came out) and he's such perfect colors with those eyes.
@Moofius

I might make one for real and one for giggles. I need to brush the ol' tablet off.
@Moofius

I might make one for real and one for giggles. I need to brush the ol' tablet off.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1004 1005