Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1004 1005
@Jinkx
Hello, my name is Oisin and I have a serious Gen 1 hoarding problem.

Birthday: N/A
Hatchery/Sales Thread: N/A
Wanted Thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drw&id=953884
What is your Achilles heel?: White/Banana...
Actively Seeking: In general, anything with White or Maize primaries
If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?: Already there
Notes: Hi
@Jinkx
Hello, my name is Oisin and I have a serious Gen 1 hoarding problem.

Birthday: N/A
Hatchery/Sales Thread: N/A
Wanted Thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drw&id=953884
What is your Achilles heel?: White/Banana...
Actively Seeking: In general, anything with White or Maize primaries
If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?: Already there
Notes: Hi
64514_s.gif
@Jinkx

Awh yeah. He really is stupidly gorgeous. It's funny I made him the pair for my progen, but I think I like him better than my custom progen. *GASP!*

I wub them both so much though. Babies~ *smooshes their faces*
@Jinkx

Awh yeah. He really is stupidly gorgeous. It's funny I made him the pair for my progen, but I think I like him better than my custom progen. *GASP!*

I wub them both so much though. Babies~ *smooshes their faces*
HPhatBannerSig_zps9dab9e31.png
@Oisin Gotcha... ....So. Much. Fluffy. Golden. Mmmmm...... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=20866&tab=dragon&did=1839637][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18397/1839637_350.png[/url][/img]
@Oisin

Gotcha...

....So. Much. Fluffy. Golden. Mmmmm......

1839637_350.png
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Jinkx I just keep sticking gold on him @-@
@Jinkx I just keep sticking gold on him @-@
64514_s.gif
@Oisin

I approve. :D
@Oisin

I approve. :D
@Jinkx

XDDD Cancers dominate the member list. *giggles*

Wow, two sets of same birthdays. :O What are the odds? *derps*
@Jinkx

XDDD Cancers dominate the member list. *giggles*

Wow, two sets of same birthdays. :O What are the odds? *derps*
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@Jinkx
Hello, my name is elriic and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem.

Birthday: May 27 ^^
Hatchery/Sales Thread: I'm not selling any Gen 1's right now but I use this thread rn I've got Gen 2 Imps and Wildclaws here
What is your Achilles heel?: ICE-WHITE/BLUE RANGES. OMG
Actively Seeking: White/banana atm
If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?: I'm on them but I breed gen 2 Imps so there's that ^^
Notes: Bit of a lowkey collector but I've been more active these days. I also like Guardians A LOT.
@Jinkx
Hello, my name is elriic and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem.

Birthday: May 27 ^^
Hatchery/Sales Thread: I'm not selling any Gen 1's right now but I use this thread rn I've got Gen 2 Imps and Wildclaws here
What is your Achilles heel?: ICE-WHITE/BLUE RANGES. OMG
Actively Seeking: White/banana atm
If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?: I'm on them but I breed gen 2 Imps so there's that ^^
Notes: Bit of a lowkey collector but I've been more active these days. I also like Guardians A LOT.
i20f2.gif wzzws.gif pigi5.gif
@Moofius We are legendary. xD
@Moofius We are legendary. xD
PorcelainMini3_zpsb8a9807d.pngPorcelainMini4_zpsb9322c8d.png
@elriic

Added.

There is so much to say about your lair...

Those Imps are so pretty, and the terts are even awesome. Props on having such a great breeding pair!... I love love love those little badges you have in your dragon desc., so neat, want to steal....Goliath = WIN. I just finished re-watching a lot of this series and his desc. is perfect!...I want your Banana/Sunshine pair to be together forever ♥ (I have problems with creating extremely tight breeding ranges)....Do you have a project going with those while male guardians? They just look so neat all lined up, except for Mawhero, he gets no love on the second page. Poor Mawhero. (they remind me of my small army of golden winged male faes.)
@elriic

Added.

There is so much to say about your lair...

Those Imps are so pretty, and the terts are even awesome. Props on having such a great breeding pair!... I love love love those little badges you have in your dragon desc., so neat, want to steal....Goliath = WIN. I just finished re-watching a lot of this series and his desc. is perfect!...I want your Banana/Sunshine pair to be together forever ♥ (I have problems with creating extremely tight breeding ranges)....Do you have a project going with those while male guardians? They just look so neat all lined up, except for Mawhero, he gets no love on the second page. Poor Mawhero. (they remind me of my small army of golden winged male faes.)
Hello, my name is Dragonmage and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem. Or at least I'm starting to.

Birthday: September 14
Hatchery/Sales Thread: None yet
Wanted Thread: None yet
What is your Achilles heel?: Guardians, cool colors, greyscale
Actively Seeking: There's only two I'm really seeking at the moment, a stonewash-storm primary, ice-maize secondary, and gold-lemon tertiary male and a fire-banana primary, ice-maize secondary, and fire-lemon tertiary male.
If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?: Sure, ping me.
Notes: I’m new to the Gen 1 collective and don’t have many stockpiled yet. I'm also somewhat picky on colors.
Hello, my name is Dragonmage and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem. Or at least I'm starting to.

Birthday: September 14
Hatchery/Sales Thread: None yet
Wanted Thread: None yet
What is your Achilles heel?: Guardians, cool colors, greyscale
Actively Seeking: There's only two I'm really seeking at the moment, a stonewash-storm primary, ice-maize secondary, and gold-lemon tertiary male and a fire-banana primary, ice-maize secondary, and fire-lemon tertiary male.
If you aren’t already listed on the Gen 1 ping lists, would you like to be?: Sure, ping me.
Notes: I’m new to the Gen 1 collective and don’t have many stockpiled yet. I'm also somewhat picky on colors.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1004 1005