Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free 10 minute sketch/doodle! [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hehehhe 3rd slot 3rd slot [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83142243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831423/83142243_350.png[/img][/url] Your art is so cool
Hehehhe 3rd slot 3rd slot

83142243_350.png

Your art is so cool
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
@Doozie
@Commander
@Gubyub
@Xenonyn
@XxSilverPoolxX
@ClaratheBlaziken

I just remembered about this! I'll finish & send all the art over asap! I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to remember! :( If you have different dragons you wanna swap lmk! Otherwise, please reply back ^^
@Doozie
@Commander
@Gubyub
@Xenonyn
@XxSilverPoolxX
@ClaratheBlaziken

I just remembered about this! I'll finish & send all the art over asap! I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to remember! :( If you have different dragons you wanna swap lmk! Otherwise, please reply back ^^
b4WCogb.png
Also doing art for lvl 25 dragons/eliminates! PM me if interested.
Past artwork examples!
art shop!
don't worry about it!!! <3333
don't worry about it!!! <3333
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
No worries at all~ Fun fact: I totally forgot as well, LOL. xD I was surprised to see a ping from an art thread I hadn't posted on recently, but it was a pleasant one~ :3

I still have like...No animal OCs aside from anthros so Neon is still totally cool unless you changed your mind about trying anthros, ahaha~ Then I can leave a whole lot more! :P I have some shadow chars that can shapeshift into more feral types, but at the same time, I'm curious about how you'd do Neon so I'll leave him as my main request here.
No worries at all~ Fun fact: I totally forgot as well, LOL. xD I was surprised to see a ping from an art thread I hadn't posted on recently, but it was a pleasant one~ :3

I still have like...No animal OCs aside from anthros so Neon is still totally cool unless you changed your mind about trying anthros, ahaha~ Then I can leave a whole lot more! :P I have some shadow chars that can shapeshift into more feral types, but at the same time, I'm curious about how you'd do Neon so I'll leave him as my main request here.
@Commander No worries! I actually finished all the art for everyone pinged but I lost the files :')
@Commander No worries! I actually finished all the art for everyone pinged but I lost the files :')
b4WCogb.png
Past artwork examples!
art shop!
Oh man, been there. But due to OneDrive and my not knowing how to use anything remotely similar to Cloud storages, etc.

All my art from others that I attempted to transfer to my new comp? Poof, gone. :(

Tbh, OneDrive is a ripoff anyway; The "best" amount in both money and actual storage is behind a paywall, while the freebie is only like...Not even a quarter of that amount. :/ I don't remember, and don't want to restart the thing or it'll just keep coming back to haunt me, ahhh...
Oh man, been there. But due to OneDrive and my not knowing how to use anything remotely similar to Cloud storages, etc.

All my art from others that I attempted to transfer to my new comp? Poof, gone. :(

Tbh, OneDrive is a ripoff anyway; The "best" amount in both money and actual storage is behind a paywall, while the freebie is only like...Not even a quarter of that amount. :/ I don't remember, and don't want to restart the thing or it'll just keep coming back to haunt me, ahhh...
@Commander Yeah it sucks :( I just lost mine due to me trying to transfer it onto a different drive and I never noticed it corrupted them all till today-
@Commander Yeah it sucks :( I just lost mine due to me trying to transfer it onto a different drive and I never noticed it corrupted them all till today-
b4WCogb.png
Past artwork examples!
art shop!
EW NO. Gah, I'm so sorry, that stinks! ;o; I hope that doesn't happen again, guh...I hate these storages for various reasons, and tbh, the whole "transfer" thing is a major reason why. Potential paywalls and limited storage space are two other clear reasons, lol.
EW NO. Gah, I'm so sorry, that stinks! ;o; I hope that doesn't happen again, guh...I hate these storages for various reasons, and tbh, the whole "transfer" thing is a major reason why. Potential paywalls and limited storage space are two other clear reasons, lol.
@Commander Hopefully not- I'm gonna have to start backing up everything onto google drive in case it happens again- Worst comes to I just redraw them all which I was planning to since honestly all of the finished art was decently older so I suppose it's not that bad ^^U

@Xenonyn I was wondering if you wanted me to still draw your selected dragon!
@Commander Hopefully not- I'm gonna have to start backing up everything onto google drive in case it happens again- Worst comes to I just redraw them all which I was planning to since honestly all of the finished art was decently older so I suppose it's not that bad ^^U

@Xenonyn I was wondering if you wanted me to still draw your selected dragon!
b4WCogb.png
Past artwork examples!
art shop!
I definitely have like...A ton of Flash Drives, LOL. I know they won't hold everything, but the one I used to (finally) transfer files over is still able to hold more, while holding quite a bit from my old comp. xD

Almost wanna see if I can add 'em to the new comp without OneDrive kicking back up but good lord, paranoia...
I definitely have like...A ton of Flash Drives, LOL. I know they won't hold everything, but the one I used to (finally) transfer files over is still able to hold more, while holding quite a bit from my old comp. xD

Almost wanna see if I can add 'em to the new comp without OneDrive kicking back up but good lord, paranoia...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10