Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free 10 minute sketch/doodle! [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Yup! It’s alright w/me so no worries! I honestly love the little guy’s aesthetic, though I hope you don’t mind if I make a traditional art of him since my tablet’s currently down ;3;

@Commander
Yup! It’s alright w/me so no worries! I honestly love the little guy’s aesthetic, though I hope you don’t mind if I make a traditional art of him since my tablet’s currently down ;3;

@Commander
b4WCogb.png
Also doing art for lvl 25 dragons/eliminates! PM me if interested.
Past artwork examples!
art shop!
Totally fine! :D I'm so glad you're interested either way~ :3
I'm not picky with media at all, so by all means, do what you gotta do~ I actually loved the piece you did for the previous request~

I'll definitely leave some chars another time for ya! :D
Totally fine! :D I'm so glad you're interested either way~ :3
I'm not picky with media at all, so by all means, do what you gotta do~ I actually loved the piece you did for the previous request~

I'll definitely leave some chars another time for ya! :D
@Commander Thank you for understanding! Hopefully if there’s any slots freed and I get my tablet fixed, I should be able to draw some of your other characters once I’m more comfortable :)
@Commander Thank you for understanding! Hopefully if there’s any slots freed and I get my tablet fixed, I should be able to draw some of your other characters once I’m more comfortable :)
b4WCogb.png
Past artwork examples!
art shop!
Sure thing! I wouldn't mind it being digital or traditional, tbh~ But do lemme know when you reopen and are ready for repeat requests~ :3

I remember seeing your post about those so wanna make sure I don't get super excited over that but am unable to leave someone new yet. xD This is definitely an impulse I have.
Sure thing! I wouldn't mind it being digital or traditional, tbh~ But do lemme know when you reopen and are ready for repeat requests~ :3

I remember seeing your post about those so wanna make sure I don't get super excited over that but am unable to leave someone new yet. xD This is definitely an impulse I have.
@Commander Gotcha! I’m alr with re-entries around 1-2 days after the first entry so on the 25-26th depending on if the slots are empty or not you should be able to re-entry for another traditional art if digital isn’t available! I’m also really happy you’re interested on my art so thank you very much! <3
@Commander Gotcha! I’m alr with re-entries around 1-2 days after the first entry so on the 25-26th depending on if the slots are empty or not you should be able to re-entry for another traditional art if digital isn’t available! I’m also really happy you’re interested on my art so thank you very much! <3
b4WCogb.png
Past artwork examples!
art shop!
Alrighty! :D Super stoked to see your take on my freaky beastie dude, ehehe. :3

And of course~ Tbh, I love pretty much all art, except AI generations. :P Though I admit, memes are also not my thing, but I'm all fine with silly stuff if it's suitable for the char. :3

But media? Quality? All good as long as it's your art, y'know? ;D
Alrighty! :D Super stoked to see your take on my freaky beastie dude, ehehe. :3

And of course~ Tbh, I love pretty much all art, except AI generations. :P Though I admit, memes are also not my thing, but I'm all fine with silly stuff if it's suitable for the char. :3

But media? Quality? All good as long as it's your art, y'know? ;D
@Commander M m, I agree with AI art opinion honestly. I feel like most of it is made from stolen art work and it's pretty screwed up. Either way I should be done with yours and Doozie's drawings by around 8FR? Possibly 9FR should traffic be bad tonight :>;
@Commander M m, I agree with AI art opinion honestly. I feel like most of it is made from stolen art work and it's pretty screwed up. Either way I should be done with yours and Doozie's drawings by around 8FR? Possibly 9FR should traffic be bad tonight :>;
b4WCogb.png
Past artwork examples!
art shop!
Yeah, from what I've heard, most of it is stolen, yeah. One reason why I've massive beef with DeviantART even more nowadays; They force you to allow them to make your work accessible for AI... Then the whole filtering for NSFW content doesn't help. I'm so glad I quit the site long ago.

Hey, all good~ I'll be in bed by then I'm sure (+2 here, so that would be 10pm) but I'll definitely wake up to it, which is great! ;D
Yeah, from what I've heard, most of it is stolen, yeah. One reason why I've massive beef with DeviantART even more nowadays; They force you to allow them to make your work accessible for AI... Then the whole filtering for NSFW content doesn't help. I'm so glad I quit the site long ago.

Hey, all good~ I'll be in bed by then I'm sure (+2 here, so that would be 10pm) but I'll definitely wake up to it, which is great! ;D
@Commander Yeah, kinda why I didn't get too into it even before the drama really sparked.

And gotcha! I loved the chat and I hope you have a wonderful rest!
@Commander Yeah, kinda why I didn't get too into it even before the drama really sparked.

And gotcha! I loved the chat and I hope you have a wonderful rest!
b4WCogb.png
Past artwork examples!
art shop!
One last slot!
One last slot!
b4WCogb.png
Past artwork examples!
art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10