Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Crow's Artwork Dump [taking requests]
1 2 3 4
Omg!!! Thank you so much!!! Love your painted style, it is so soft <3
Omg!!! Thank you so much!!! Love your painted style, it is so soft <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your art style is really cute! I especially like the colour variations in the lineart Here's my boy: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43576965][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/435770/43576965_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Your art style is really cute! I especially like the colour variations in the lineart

Here's my boy:
43576965_350.png
I love your artwork! Best of luck figuring out the gijinka. ^^ They're certainly fun to make. If any of my dragons interest you, I would be honored to receive art of them.
I love your artwork! Best of luck figuring out the gijinka. ^^ They're certainly fun to make. If any of my dragons interest you, I would be honored to receive art of them.
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
@pinglist-6711 [font=times]Huzzah! I've got another piece done and this time it's for you @Commander >:D [img]https://imgur.com/r5UaTOv.png[/img] I absolutely love your designs for both End Game and Riptide, i'll definitely draw the other at some point!
@Crow's Artwork Dump: New Art

Huzzah! I've got another piece done and this time it's for you @Commander >:D
r5UaTOv.png

I absolutely love your designs for both End Game and Riptide, i'll definitely draw the other at some point!
52374.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

"One, two, three, let's start a country ~ One, two, three, just you and me" - Let's Start A Country by Hot Freaks
AHHH LOOK AT HIM! Thanks so much, I love it! ;o;

Is it okay if I put it on his offsite page (he has one now, but still no dragon, due to no space; He'd have to go straight to the Den, lol) with credit? :3 If not, totally cool, and I will definitely have to find a dragon sooner now than ever, LOL. I'll still save it to my comp as a reminder~
AHHH LOOK AT HIM! Thanks so much, I love it! ;o;

Is it okay if I put it on his offsite page (he has one now, but still no dragon, due to no space; He'd have to go straight to the Den, lol) with credit? :3 If not, totally cool, and I will definitely have to find a dragon sooner now than ever, LOL. I'll still save it to my comp as a reminder~
@Commander glad you love it! ^^

You're free to use my art offsite with credit, good luck with finding a dragon for him :3
@Commander glad you love it! ^^

You're free to use my art offsite with credit, good luck with finding a dragon for him :3
52374.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

"One, two, three, let's start a country ~ One, two, three, just you and me" - Let's Start A Country by Hot Freaks
And just got one, ahaha! I decided to just buy some mats for a quest I had the majority of items for (that were more reasonable, unlike those Buff Primary Feathers..!) and went on a hunt~

Thanks again~ I'm super stoked to see how you do Riptide, but of course, take care of others and yourself first. :3
And just got one, ahaha! I decided to just buy some mats for a quest I had the majority of items for (that were more reasonable, unlike those Buff Primary Feathers..!) and went on a hunt~

Thanks again~ I'm super stoked to see how you do Riptide, but of course, take care of others and yourself first. :3
[font=times]@pinglist-6711 ahhhhh this drawing was a [i]struggle[/i] to finish but hey, I finally did it :'D this one is of @moat 's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83774896]Fig[/url] [img]https://imgur.com/g2eTW7W.png[/img] I had one other drawing I spent 5 hours working on but I felt it was off so I restarted it all over again. I'm glad I restarted though because this turned out much better than the first version ^^ ----- [font=times]With the new ancient now out (which I love to death absolutely adorable noodle babies) I've found myself very unprepared since now I'm trying to focus on putting some genes on the two I got as well as all the current projects I already have so I'm thinking... I [i]might[/i] add an option where you can pay for me to prioritize your request, it would be pwyw with a minimun (maybe something like 100-150g minimun??). I'll still end up doing all the other requests I have/get since I do enjoy giving out art to others for free. Still not entirely sure I should implement this, loved to get some feedback and thoughts on this ^^

ahhhhh this drawing was a struggle to finish but hey, I finally did it :'D

this one is of @moat 's Fig
g2eTW7W.png

I had one other drawing I spent 5 hours working on but I felt it was off so I restarted it all over again. I'm glad I restarted though because this turned out much better than the first version ^^

With the new ancient now out (which I love to death absolutely adorable noodle babies) I've found myself very unprepared since now I'm trying to focus on putting some genes on the two I got as well as all the current projects I already have so I'm thinking...

I might add an option where you can pay for me to prioritize your request, it would be pwyw with a minimun (maybe something like 100-150g minimun??). I'll still end up doing all the other requests I have/get since I do enjoy giving out art to others for free.

Still not entirely sure I should implement this, loved to get some feedback and thoughts on this ^^
52374.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

fig looks absolutely wonderful! oh my gosh, that made my entire day. you drew his nature aura and eye apparel wonderfully, and the shading you did around his face is so incredibly gorgeous! i will definitely be sending a tip when i get my paycheck this week :3c

+ i do definitely think 150g is a good price point, if not lower than usual! i'd say that it's a good idea, and you should take it into consideration ^^
fig looks absolutely wonderful! oh my gosh, that made my entire day. you drew his nature aura and eye apparel wonderfully, and the shading you did around his face is so incredibly gorgeous! i will definitely be sending a tip when i get my paycheck this week :3c

+ i do definitely think 150g is a good price point, if not lower than usual! i'd say that it's a good idea, and you should take it into consideration ^^
0cfcb1b2.gif ajax :3 it/he
[font=times]@pinglist-6711 felt like I finally needed to draw and actual human, haven't been doing much of that lately this is for @Painterish ! [img]https://imgur.com/M9JYAkR.png[/img] ----- [font=times] So I decided to go through with the priority request thing beacuse yeah, [i]i need money[/i] minimum is 150g, so if you want me to do your request first and have the gemsss ~ [pinglist=12847]

felt like I finally needed to draw and actual human, haven't been doing much of that lately

this is for @Painterish !
M9JYAkR.png

So I decided to go through with the priority request thing beacuse yeah, i need money

minimum is 150g, so if you want me to do your request first and have the gemsss ~

52374.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

1 2 3 4