Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | trying to draw my lair
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[center][img]https://imgur.com/cz9pseh.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/ccX3aMP.png[/img] [size=1]@pinglist-601[/size][/center]
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
Oh to go out in a Blaze of glory...

A bust drawing of a wildclaw from the shoulders up. She has sanguine flair and orange cinder giving her a yellowish underbelly. She has fire primal eyes and bright orange feathers. She has dark red branches and red leaves that circle around her body and create an antler-like crown on her head. Red and yellow embers flicker around her and a dark background.

@Art Dump Pinglist
Oh to go out in a Blaze of glory...

A bust drawing of a wildclaw from the shoulders up. She has sanguine flair and orange cinder giving her a yellowish underbelly. She has fire primal eyes and bright orange feathers. She has dark red branches and red leaves that circle around her body and create an antler-like crown on her head. Red and yellow embers flicker around her and a dark background.

@Art Dump Pinglist
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
@ impulse buy save me: just like me fr, except at least you honor said impulse buy with banger art, I leave all of mine in a hot car in the walmart parking lot
@ impulse buy save me: just like me fr, except at least you honor said impulse buy with banger art, I leave all of mine in a hot car in the walmart parking lot
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
[center]@Fuzzycryptid me holding all my impulse buys like this with tears in my eyes i just.......... i love them all so much........ [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=2] [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=2] [img]https://imgur.com/nqkQjwk.png[/img]
@Fuzzycryptid me holding all my impulse buys like this with tears in my eyes

i just.......... i love them all so much........

nqkQjwk.png
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
The forest creature

A fullbody drawing of an aether with reddish-brown fur and yellow, green, and blue markings. He also has bright blue eyes. He has his head down in a play bow with his hind legs mid-air, his tail curling playfully.

@Art Dump Pinglist
The forest creature

A fullbody drawing of an aether with reddish-brown fur and yellow, green, and blue markings. He also has bright blue eyes. He has his head down in a play bow with his hind legs mid-air, his tail curling playfully.

@Art Dump Pinglist
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
THEY LOOK LIKE???? AUTUMN LEAVES?????

Ohhhh they look so cool,,,,,, good soup,,,,,,,
THEY LOOK LIKE???? AUTUMN LEAVES?????

Ohhhh they look so cool,,,,,, good soup,,,,,,,
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
Love the coloring/shading on this one. Btw what program do you use?
Love the coloring/shading on this one. Btw what program do you use?
tumblr_inline_ph66ygtX8D1trnsp5_540.giftumblr_inline_p7tsvyzpyk1trnsp5_540.gifbig_shift_by_shapeshifthate-dckip66.pngbig_terr_by_shapeshifthate-dckip6i.png
@Namek Thank you!! I use Procreate for all my artwork <3
@Namek Thank you!! I use Procreate for all my artwork <3
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Oh awesome! Procreate is my program of choice too. I need to get back into drawing dragons again.
Oh awesome! Procreate is my program of choice too. I need to get back into drawing dragons again.
tumblr_inline_ph66ygtX8D1trnsp5_540.giftumblr_inline_p7tsvyzpyk1trnsp5_540.gifbig_shift_by_shapeshifthate-dckip66.pngbig_terr_by_shapeshifthate-dckip6i.png
Winter Nights

A bust drawing of a Veilspun. She is partially facing away from the viewer. She has purple space-like patterns and a long blue mane with bright pink eyes. The background has purple and blue clouds and a bright blue full moon over a nighttime sky.

@Art Dump Pinglist
Winter Nights

A bust drawing of a Veilspun. She is partially facing away from the viewer. She has purple space-like patterns and a long blue mane with bright pink eyes. The background has purple and blue clouds and a bright blue full moon over a nighttime sky.

@Art Dump Pinglist
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19