Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore Swap! ^-^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Haha. Sounds great!
Haha. Sounds great!
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
So. This is. A long one. I do apologize! [quote][font=copperplate gothic][size=6]Just A [i]Slight[/i] Calculation Error...[/size] [size=4]Never Fear, For I Am Here. And I Brought Explosives.[/size][/font] The wind rolled lazy through the mouth of a thick, towering trunk. Its long, sturdy roots—high above the ground and surprisingly able to hold the tree's weight—formed an almost perfect arch. An arch into a deep, untame, largely unknown portion of the world. The obelisk's pale amber eyes flickered along the roots, watching tricky, wisping fairies dart to and fro, hiding beneath the glistening moss that entangled and shaded the roots of the ancient tree. Her own scales shuddered with excitement. Each step a new thrill. Cattail and Helios had received news of a curious happening within the depths of the Starwood Strand. A special, be-careful-not-to-get-bit kind of curious. While Gens Anima inhabited many a nook and cranny, the heart of the Starwood Strand was not any kind of a place for friendship and family. And yet, Cattail looked as though she had received a brand new ink pen and a pristine roll of parchment for her one-minded ramblings, eyes glittering and throat rumbling in a dangerous delight. As her small research group passed beneath the time-worn roots, she nearly caught a mouthful of the silky, transparent vines that hung from above, with her jaws agape in a silent awe. The star-littered ferns and foliage seemed to sing with the breeze, twinkling with each gentle breath. She had lived in Gens Anima for some time now, their clan scattered among such plant life, but everything seemed just a tad bit... [i]more[/i] the deeper they went. The secrets this place held, a place she had not dared to touch before only for the peace of mind of her clanmates—especially the anxious, kind-hearted Thistle. However, such things could hold her no more. "It is... beautiful." Helios near-purred. The skydancer's bright purple eyes roved up and down and around, their arcane glow strengthening as the team stepped further down; as the branches above them grew thick until they blotted out the sun; as they left all familiarity behind. "I can't believe I'm finally here. I can't wait to take these findings back to Thistle," Cattail murmured, watching the world grow darker, stars twinkling in deep amethyst leaves. Maybe she should pluck a specimen or two. Would that be rude? As the team descended, the ceiling only stretched upward, and the land below, from what Cattail could see with her bobbing and weaving neck—curse the dense bushes—surged and pulsed with pale pink light. Flashing, avian figures left trails of fuschia and turquoise over everything they touched, the bio-luminescent world responding to their presence. She had heard of this, surely, the obelisk knew of this dark, neon cave, formed by ancient trees. But she had never before [i]seen[/i] it. It was even more wonderful in person. An aged, silvery-feathered skydancer, just a head taller than Helios, carried eyes far less jovial than the two researchers. His iron armor clinked as he strode ahead ,taking long, confident steps. Rhowen was his name. A good one, and well known through the clan. Behind his flowing silk robes and long striped tail were two of his best students, two of the only pupils he had deemed worthy of taking on personally. Long since graduated, they held their silence, one watchful and one a little more loose, walking close behind Cattail to get a look at everything she "oo"ed and "ah"ed over. Helios herself darted about, rather recklessly. Her thin, trembling claws reached for every creature she could find, from a frog with... frankly, way too many eyes, to a ghostly owl that seemed to glare at her in disdain. Not even the peculiar, probably poisonous moths were free from her wriggling clutches. "Are you seeing these specimens?!" The skydancer squawked, scaring off her potential quarry. "I've never seen life like this before! Journals just don't compare to the naked eye, do they?" Cattail laughed, deep and smooth. " No, not even nearly! I do wonder, though." She looked to Helios, who returned her gaze with a hilariously arched brow. "Where exactly is all the danger everyone's been hooting about?" Rhowen chimed in with a snort. "Keep putting your claws all over everything and I'm [i]sure[/i] you'll find out. Magic will only get stronger the deeper we poke our noses, and eventually something volatile is going to bite." The seriousness hit the sensitive Helios a little hard. She dipped her head and cast a glance off to the side, falling back in line properly behind her elder. Cattail spread a wing over her friend's frail, tucked ones. "He's just worried. It's practically his job," the obelisk said, voice as comforting as she could manage. The skydancer's shoulders brushed Cattail's as they walked, seeking friendly comfort. "I know. It's just...—" She started, eyes flicking up beneath her furrowed brows, before they blew wide. Fright consumed them, her pupils narrowing into shaky slits. Cattail whipped her head toward Helios' gaze. Just as she caught sight of a talon, the world shifted beneath her. The sound reached her first. A bone-chattering boom, and the hiss of something primal. [i]Deadly[/i]. Helios' scratchy screech came next, her body thrashing beneath the obelisk's weighty wing. A bolt whistled past, lighting up the hazy ground with it's fiery pink glow, then another, and another. Cattail lifted her throbbing head to see Rhowen. A grim scowl blanketed his face as he recited a protection chant. He looked almost scared. Rhowen's protective dome flashed blue in the dark, hexagons clattering to fill the dead space. A talon, larger than any she had ever seen, scraped across the dome's surface moments later, sparks bubbling in it's wake. The skydancer's chanting never stopped. The senior's voice came thick with panting and desperation. His eyes never left the talons, raking across the dome in succession. Then in unison. And then together in an earth-shaking slam; one Cattail felt in the teeth. Helios' head popped out from beneath Cattail's wing. The obelisk finally remembered to move it. "Wha—" the skydancer wheezed, "what in Arcanist's name is that [i]thing[/i]?" Cattail didn't know how to respond. She could hardly hear anything with each successive thud. Her eyes flickered to the struggling mages. Rhowen's lips and brows screwed up with concentration. He held the barrier alone. His students frantically tossed magic bolt after bolt, each just a little weaker than the last. They took turns meditating, desperate to keep the beast at bay. They wouldn't hold out for much longer. Finally, Cattail let her eyes trail the relentless claws. Thick arms, like powerful columns, whipped back and forth, scraping the blue dome with pure muscle and weight. The darkness hid much else from her, but high above them, she caught eyes. Six, in total, spread across what must be three massive heads writhing in the glittering, all-consuming darkness. They glowed with an undeniable bloodlust, blue and pink and purple all honed in on the dragons with nothing but the thoughts of a predator. [i]Stalk. Kill. Eat.[/i] Nothing else mattered. The very look sent shivers down her spine. She flinched as the blue pair of eyes fixated on her. They tilted, then moved closer, and closer, until a maw of unbelievable size came into view. The light of the dome illuminated the faintest hint of the thing's scaley brows. It's sharp, serrated whiskers flowed to the sides, bobbing up and down as it bit on air with every word. [center][i]Un'svad s'veer rahnka.[/i][/center] It snapped, teeth engulfing the dome. The magic creaked and shrieked, buckling in some places. Cattail stared right into the center of the beast's throat, it's throat harboring a growing heat. In a passing thought, Cattail wondered if this was what standing next to the core of a real star felt like. Well. Cattail supposed this was why she had so many connections. She ripped her travel bag from her side, ignoring the whistling windup of what she was sure was a flesh-rending blast, and stuck her claws in. She rattled around, claws clinking on vials, until she wrapped her hand around a bottle. The obelisk yanked, careful not to break it just yet, worry practically dripping down her face. Finally, it dislodged. With a mighty arm, she reeled back and hurled it into the mouth of the beast. The dome's particles parted for the hurtling bottle, the contents inside the glass whirling violently, red-hot. On second thought, she probably shouldn't have been throwing stuff on top of it in her bag. Cattail pleaded, eyes locked on the bottle. [i]Please, [b]please[/b]. This has to work.[/i] The bottle hit the white-hot energy building in the beast's throat. But all was. Disappointingly well. Cattail's wings fell, and fear licked at her spine. The moment her wingtips brushed the ground, the air resonated with a bang loud enough to render any dragon deaf. Cattail screwed her eyes shut to avoid being actually blind on top of ear-blind. Helios quivered behind her, cowering into the obelisk's flank. The beast screamed. It's mighty body slithered in the dark, and it's claws retreated for hopefully the final time. Cattail felt herself being prodded, and before she knew it, her talons scraped frantically alongside Helios as they raced back up the trail, Rhowen so hot on their heels he was nearly flying. Helios herself flapped her wings to get forward faster, unable to truly flee due to the overgrowth. Rhowen's students trailed just behind the skydancer himself, throwing curses and questions this way and that. Helios shot Cattail a wild look. "What did you [i]throw[/i] at that thing!?" The obelisk chuckled, adrenaline coursing through her. She grinned, albeit a little insanely. "Never go on an adventure without explosives." [/quote] @MissPinkDragon Hey!! Got a stroke of inspiration and decided to put it to good use! I don't know a whole bunch about FlightRising lore, to be honest, but I hope this all sounds right. I went of my own accord and added an under"tree", bio-luminescent section to the Starwood Strand for the purposes of my story. I hoped to establish a bit more relationship between Cattail and the surrounding dragons in her life. Her and Helios as friendly coworkers, a little bit of Thistle mentions because I think he would be a charming, worry-wart friend to Cattail. Rhowen as being very tired of their shenanigan-ery (I couldn't find any info on him so I made him into a grumpy old man), and added in a couple of students of his for fun, and protection! I also think that giving Cattail a little bit of consequences for her head-strong, gonna-do-it-anyway-for-science attitude was a pretty neat jumping off point. Not that it'll deter her. I also wanted to give her a journey, and maybe a focus in her and Helios' research. It's a bit deeper and darker than I meant to go originally, but hey! I wrote this in the span of about four hours, so pardon any mistakes, or lack of quality where I could have done better. Also, the words the beast says in there don't have any basis in real language. If they collide with anything, it was on accident! Hope I could help you out, or at least give you something nifty to read.^^
So. This is. A long one. I do apologize!
Quote:
Just A Slight Calculation Error...
Never Fear, For I Am Here. And I Brought Explosives.

The wind rolled lazy through the mouth of a thick, towering trunk. Its long, sturdy roots—high above the ground and surprisingly able to hold the tree's weight—formed an almost perfect arch. An arch into a deep, untame, largely unknown portion of the world. The obelisk's pale amber eyes flickered along the roots, watching tricky, wisping fairies dart to and fro, hiding beneath the glistening moss that entangled and shaded the roots of the ancient tree.

Her own scales shuddered with excitement. Each step a new thrill.

Cattail and Helios had received news of a curious happening within the depths of the Starwood Strand. A special, be-careful-not-to-get-bit kind of curious. While Gens Anima inhabited many a nook and cranny, the heart of the Starwood Strand was not any kind of a place for friendship and family.

And yet, Cattail looked as though she had received a brand new ink pen and a pristine roll of parchment for her one-minded ramblings, eyes glittering and throat rumbling in a dangerous delight.

As her small research group passed beneath the time-worn roots, she nearly caught a mouthful of the silky, transparent vines that hung from above, with her jaws agape in a silent awe. The star-littered ferns and foliage seemed to sing with the breeze, twinkling with each gentle breath. She had lived in Gens Anima for some time now, their clan scattered among such plant life, but everything seemed just a tad bit... more the deeper they went. The secrets this place held, a place she had not dared to touch before only for the peace of mind of her clanmates—especially the anxious, kind-hearted Thistle.

However, such things could hold her no more.

"It is... beautiful." Helios near-purred. The skydancer's bright purple eyes roved up and down and around, their arcane glow strengthening as the team stepped further down; as the branches above them grew thick until they blotted out the sun; as they left all familiarity behind.

"I can't believe I'm finally here. I can't wait to take these findings back to Thistle," Cattail murmured, watching the world grow darker, stars twinkling in deep amethyst leaves. Maybe she should pluck a specimen or two. Would that be rude?

As the team descended, the ceiling only stretched upward, and the land below, from what Cattail could see with her bobbing and weaving neck—curse the dense bushes—surged and pulsed with pale pink light. Flashing, avian figures left trails of fuschia and turquoise over everything they touched, the bio-luminescent world responding to their presence.

She had heard of this, surely, the obelisk knew of this dark, neon cave, formed by ancient trees. But she had never before seen it. It was even more wonderful in person.

An aged, silvery-feathered skydancer, just a head taller than Helios, carried eyes far less jovial than the two researchers. His iron armor clinked as he strode ahead ,taking long, confident steps. Rhowen was his name. A good one, and well known through the clan. Behind his flowing silk robes and long striped tail were two of his best students, two of the only pupils he had deemed worthy of taking on personally. Long since graduated, they held their silence, one watchful and one a little more loose, walking close behind Cattail to get a look at everything she "oo"ed and "ah"ed over.

Helios herself darted about, rather recklessly. Her thin, trembling claws reached for every creature she could find, from a frog with... frankly, way too many eyes, to a ghostly owl that seemed to glare at her in disdain. Not even the peculiar, probably poisonous moths were free from her wriggling clutches.

"Are you seeing these specimens?!" The skydancer squawked, scaring off her potential quarry. "I've never seen life like this before! Journals just don't compare to the naked eye, do they?"

Cattail laughed, deep and smooth. " No, not even nearly! I do wonder, though." She looked to Helios, who returned her gaze with a hilariously arched brow. "Where exactly is all the danger everyone's been hooting about?"

Rhowen chimed in with a snort. "Keep putting your claws all over everything and I'm sure you'll find out. Magic will only get stronger the deeper we poke our noses, and eventually something volatile is going to bite."

The seriousness hit the sensitive Helios a little hard. She dipped her head and cast a glance off to the side, falling back in line properly behind her elder.

Cattail spread a wing over her friend's frail, tucked ones. "He's just worried. It's practically his job," the obelisk said, voice as comforting as she could manage. The skydancer's shoulders brushed Cattail's as they walked, seeking friendly comfort.

"I know. It's just...—" She started, eyes flicking up beneath her furrowed brows, before they blew wide. Fright consumed them, her pupils narrowing into shaky slits.

Cattail whipped her head toward Helios' gaze. Just as she caught sight of a talon, the world shifted beneath her.

The sound reached her first. A bone-chattering boom, and the hiss of something primal. Deadly.

Helios' scratchy screech came next, her body thrashing beneath the obelisk's weighty wing.

A bolt whistled past, lighting up the hazy ground with it's fiery pink glow, then another, and another. Cattail lifted her throbbing head to see Rhowen. A grim scowl blanketed his face as he recited a protection chant.

He looked almost scared.

Rhowen's protective dome flashed blue in the dark, hexagons clattering to fill the dead space. A talon, larger than any she had ever seen, scraped across the dome's surface moments later, sparks bubbling in it's wake.

The skydancer's chanting never stopped. The senior's voice came thick with panting and desperation. His eyes never left the talons, raking across the dome in succession. Then in unison. And then together in an earth-shaking slam; one Cattail felt in the teeth.

Helios' head popped out from beneath Cattail's wing. The obelisk finally remembered to move it. "Wha—" the skydancer wheezed, "what in Arcanist's name is that thing?"

Cattail didn't know how to respond. She could hardly hear anything with each successive thud. Her eyes flickered to the struggling mages.

Rhowen's lips and brows screwed up with concentration. He held the barrier alone. His students frantically tossed magic bolt after bolt, each just a little weaker than the last. They took turns meditating, desperate to keep the beast at bay. They wouldn't hold out for much longer.

Finally, Cattail let her eyes trail the relentless claws. Thick arms, like powerful columns, whipped back and forth, scraping the blue dome with pure muscle and weight. The darkness hid much else from her, but high above them, she caught eyes. Six, in total, spread across what must be three massive heads writhing in the glittering, all-consuming darkness. They glowed with an undeniable bloodlust, blue and pink and purple all honed in on the dragons with nothing but the thoughts of a predator.

Stalk. Kill. Eat.

Nothing else mattered.

The very look sent shivers down her spine. She flinched as the blue pair of eyes fixated on her. They tilted, then moved closer, and closer, until a maw of unbelievable size came into view. The light of the dome illuminated the faintest hint of the thing's scaley brows. It's sharp, serrated whiskers flowed to the sides, bobbing up and down as it bit on air with every word.
Un'svad s'veer rahnka.

It snapped, teeth engulfing the dome. The magic creaked and shrieked, buckling in some places. Cattail stared right into the center of the beast's throat, it's throat harboring a growing heat.

In a passing thought, Cattail wondered if this was what standing next to the core of a real star felt like.

Well. Cattail supposed this was why she had so many connections. She ripped her travel bag from her side, ignoring the whistling windup of what she was sure was a flesh-rending blast, and stuck her claws in. She rattled around, claws clinking on vials, until she wrapped her hand around a bottle. The obelisk yanked, careful not to break it just yet, worry practically dripping down her face. Finally, it dislodged. With a mighty arm, she reeled back and hurled it into the mouth of the beast.

The dome's particles parted for the hurtling bottle, the contents inside the glass whirling violently, red-hot.

On second thought, she probably shouldn't have been throwing stuff on top of it in her bag.

Cattail pleaded, eyes locked on the bottle. Please, please. This has to work.

The bottle hit the white-hot energy building in the beast's throat. But all was. Disappointingly well. Cattail's wings fell, and fear licked at her spine.

The moment her wingtips brushed the ground, the air resonated with a bang loud enough to render any dragon deaf. Cattail screwed her eyes shut to avoid being actually blind on top of ear-blind. Helios quivered behind her, cowering into the obelisk's flank.

The beast screamed. It's mighty body slithered in the dark, and it's claws retreated for hopefully the final time.

Cattail felt herself being prodded, and before she knew it, her talons scraped frantically alongside Helios as they raced back up the trail, Rhowen so hot on their heels he was nearly flying. Helios herself flapped her wings to get forward faster, unable to truly flee due to the overgrowth. Rhowen's students trailed just behind the skydancer himself, throwing curses and questions this way and that.

Helios shot Cattail a wild look. "What did you throw at that thing!?"

The obelisk chuckled, adrenaline coursing through her. She grinned, albeit a little insanely. "Never go on an adventure without explosives."

@MissPinkDragon

Hey!! Got a stroke of inspiration and decided to put it to good use! I don't know a whole bunch about FlightRising lore, to be honest, but I hope this all sounds right. I went of my own accord and added an under"tree", bio-luminescent section to the Starwood Strand for the purposes of my story.

I hoped to establish a bit more relationship between Cattail and the surrounding dragons in her life. Her and Helios as friendly coworkers, a little bit of Thistle mentions because I think he would be a charming, worry-wart friend to Cattail. Rhowen as being very tired of their shenanigan-ery (I couldn't find any info on him so I made him into a grumpy old man), and added in a couple of students of his for fun, and protection!

I also think that giving Cattail a little bit of consequences for her head-strong, gonna-do-it-anyway-for-science attitude was a pretty neat jumping off point. Not that it'll deter her. I also wanted to give her a journey, and maybe a focus in her and Helios' research. It's a bit deeper and darker than I meant to go originally, but hey!

I wrote this in the span of about four hours, so pardon any mistakes, or lack of quality where I could have done better. Also, the words the beast says in there don't have any basis in real language. If they collide with anything, it was on accident!

Hope I could help you out, or at least give you something nifty to read.^^
CxEBf1c.png
Ram

YrFhM5E.png

He/They

xxxxx> My lovely partner
xxxxx> Latest Project(s)
xxxxx> Wishlist
xxxxx> Sales Tab
xxxxxclDs4RZ.png
Ah yes, I love the explosion. @BlackRam, if I ever create an explosion loving dragon could you do their lore? ^-^ I LOVE THIS WRITING STYLE
Ah yes, I love the explosion. @BlackRam, if I ever create an explosion loving dragon could you do their lore? ^-^ I LOVE THIS WRITING STYLE
@BlackRam
oh that is delicious!! you got Rhowen down very well, despite having been given no information on him!
I love how you portrayed Cattail and Helios, you got those two very well too!!

I love it so much, thank you!! <3
@BlackRam
oh that is delicious!! you got Rhowen down very well, despite having been given no information on him!
I love how you portrayed Cattail and Helios, you got those two very well too!!

I love it so much, thank you!! <3
GYOacDR.png
Hi there! Name's Pink!
Hatchery!|Lore!|Drabbles!
+8FR time|She/Her|21
157k.png EEwJxLq.png
This is a pretty fun idea! Will probably come back and write something for someone in the future. Username: Twite Dragon: Lorien [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70615416][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706155/70615416_350.png[/img][/url] Key points for lore: He’s a mage. Unfortunately he’s not a very good one. Most of his spells end up backfiring in some way. He’s trying his best, and really wants to be helpful, but he’s just not improving at all. Usually ends up getting lectured by [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75285643]Barra[/url], the leader of the clan. Hangs around [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78851480]Zee[/url] in the hope of learning from her, but nothing’s stuck yet. Personality: Honestly I don’t have anything concrete for him. Suppose he’s a bit of a try-hard who just wants to please, yet can’t understand why things end up going so wrong at the end. Maybe he’s the type who attempts to hide his disappointment with himself.
This is a pretty fun idea! Will probably come back and write something for someone in the future.

Username: Twite
Dragon: Lorien

70615416_350.png

Key points for lore: He’s a mage. Unfortunately he’s not a very good one. Most of his spells end up backfiring in some way. He’s trying his best, and really wants to be helpful, but he’s just not improving at all. Usually ends up getting lectured by Barra, the leader of the clan. Hangs around Zee in the hope of learning from her, but nothing’s stuck yet.

Personality: Honestly I don’t have anything concrete for him. Suppose he’s a bit of a try-hard who just wants to please, yet can’t understand why things end up going so wrong at the end. Maybe he’s the type who attempts to hide his disappointment with himself.
*gasp* Such a precious cinnamon roll! I'll totally write for him, but first I'll check to see if anyone else wants to first.
*gasp* Such a precious cinnamon roll! I'll totally write for him, but first I'll check to see if anyone else wants to first.
@MissPinkDragon

I'm so glad you enjoy it!! I'm happy I got things right.

@SmolderingFlame

I wouldn't mind that at all! And thank you very much for the compliment,, I enjoy writing, but I need to do it more!
@MissPinkDragon

I'm so glad you enjoy it!! I'm happy I got things right.

@SmolderingFlame

I wouldn't mind that at all! And thank you very much for the compliment,, I enjoy writing, but I need to do it more!
CxEBf1c.png
Ram

YrFhM5E.png

He/They

xxxxx> My lovely partner
xxxxx> Latest Project(s)
xxxxx> Wishlist
xxxxx> Sales Tab
xxxxxclDs4RZ.png
[center]Username: Mazatl23 Dragon: Isidora! the absolute lad [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79194578][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791946/79194578_350.png[/img][/url] Key points for lore: Isidora is an ancient automaton (more than 200 years old) stationed in an abandoned city that used to be a bustling metropolis. The city was inhabited by a big civilization of dragons, they had the brightest minds of Sornieth and managed to achieve the biggest feat of all: create life. By imbuing their robots with magic they were able to give them sentience. Isidora was one of the last sentient automatons created by this civilization that faded into obscurity Personality: Despite being a robot he does have a personality! he is really intelligent and creative even if he is a little secluded. Im still developing his personality and his hobbies and all that so if you'd like to toss some ideas at me Im more than ready to hear them :D [/center]
Username: Mazatl23

Dragon: Isidora! the absolute lad 79194578_350.png

Key points for lore: Isidora is an ancient automaton (more than 200 years old) stationed in an abandoned city that used to be a bustling metropolis. The city was inhabited by a big civilization of dragons, they had the brightest minds of Sornieth and managed to achieve the biggest feat of all: create life. By imbuing their robots with magic they were able to give them sentience. Isidora was one of the last sentient automatons created by this civilization that faded into obscurity

Personality: Despite being a robot he does have a personality! he is really intelligent and creative even if he is a little secluded. Im still developing his personality and his hobbies and all that so if you'd like to toss some ideas at me Im more than ready to hear them :D
wind.gif

hFr3nXf.png
n4H37dx.png
5iXiC8z.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
GIJINKA SHOP!
[center]Username: Blackram Dragon: This scry I got from a fodder baby that looks... quite pretty, actually [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=12&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=32&auth=6e5e41d9a6683e461ad279c8519da0306a359fae&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Key Points: [rule] I would like this dragon to fit in with Zul'rava, a city on an island surrounded by lush jungle and mountains. I don't have many ideas for this dragon, but keep in mind, the Zul'ravi are a hardened people with a value put on strength, cunning, wealth, survival, and connections to their deities. I think some kind of artisan may work well for them, or perhaps a priest or High Priest (the leader of a Circle of priests that all serve one particular deity). However! I also take ideas for demigods (not necessarily the half mortal kind, all gods other than 5-7 are demigods) and spirits (not entirely apart of the mortal realm and not a living being), or an outsider/creature. I think it would be cool if their faceted eyes were important to their lore.^^ And I'm not entirely set on making Zul'rava be made up of "dragons", so to speak. Anyway, go wild! [rule] Personality: [rule] N/A, but maybe something cold, or detached? You can decide!
Username: Blackram
Dragon: This scry I got from a fodder baby that looks... quite pretty, actually
dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=12&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=32&auth=6e5e41d9a6683e461ad279c8519da0306a359fae&dummyext=prev.png

Key Points:
I would like this dragon to fit in with Zul'rava, a city on an island surrounded by lush jungle and mountains. I don't have many ideas for this dragon, but keep in mind, the Zul'ravi are a hardened people with a value put on strength, cunning, wealth, survival, and connections to their deities. I think some kind of artisan may work well for them, or perhaps a priest or High Priest (the leader of a Circle of priests that all serve one particular deity).

However! I also take ideas for demigods (not necessarily the half mortal kind, all gods other than 5-7 are demigods) and spirits (not entirely apart of the mortal realm and not a living being), or an outsider/creature.

I think it would be cool if their faceted eyes were important to their lore.^^ And I'm not entirely set on making Zul'rava be made up of "dragons", so to speak.

Anyway, go wild!

Personality:
N/A, but maybe something cold, or detached? You can decide!
CxEBf1c.png
Ram

YrFhM5E.png

He/They

xxxxx> My lovely partner
xxxxx> Latest Project(s)
xxxxx> Wishlist
xxxxx> Sales Tab
xxxxxclDs4RZ.png
@Tanganika
@Zoyki
@NyxianDragons
@mothxhours
@4O4
@Cindertail

WE HAVE THREE NEW DRAGONS TO WRITE FOR. GATHER YOUR FANTASTIC INTELLECT AND CREATIVITY TO GIVE THEM PERSONALITY.
@Tanganika
@Zoyki
@NyxianDragons
@mothxhours
@4O4
@Cindertail

WE HAVE THREE NEW DRAGONS TO WRITE FOR. GATHER YOUR FANTASTIC INTELLECT AND CREATIVITY TO GIVE THEM PERSONALITY.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11