Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore Swap! ^-^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Ooook. So. We're gonna post a dragon here that we feel needs lore, with some key points you want in there, and then someone is going to make an offer to write it. They'll post a dragon and their key points, etc...
I'm subbed to the forum, but feel free to ping me anyways. I always do my best to answer promptly. I'm +1 FR time.

Eh, it'll smooth out eventually.
One main rule: DO YOUR BEST AND HAVE FUN, BUT PLEASE KEEP IT WITHIN FR RULES

This thread will eventually get updated. Eventually. Depending on how well it does.

Pinglist:
Tanganika (subbed to the thread)
Zoyki (subbed?)
NyxianDragons (I don't know if they're subbed)
mothxhours
4O4
Cindertail

Offer form:

Username:
Dragon:
Key points for lore:
Personality:
Ooook. So. We're gonna post a dragon here that we feel needs lore, with some key points you want in there, and then someone is going to make an offer to write it. They'll post a dragon and their key points, etc...
I'm subbed to the forum, but feel free to ping me anyways. I always do my best to answer promptly. I'm +1 FR time.

Eh, it'll smooth out eventually.
One main rule: DO YOUR BEST AND HAVE FUN, BUT PLEASE KEEP IT WITHIN FR RULES

This thread will eventually get updated. Eventually. Depending on how well it does.

Pinglist:
Tanganika (subbed to the thread)
Zoyki (subbed?)
NyxianDragons (I don't know if they're subbed)
mothxhours
4O4
Cindertail

Offer form:

Username:
Dragon:
Key points for lore:
Personality:
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
@NyxianDragons @Zoyki @Tanganika
@NyxianDragons @Zoyki @Tanganika
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
@SmolderingFlame Sweet, im subbed now :D
@SmolderingFlame Sweet, im subbed now :D
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Offer form: Username: Zoyki Dragon:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77842418][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/778425/77842418_350.png[/img][/url] Key points for lore: she’s quite close to her mother, the lore just needs to explain that she is the clans shaman on all else go crazy invent whatever you like you can even intertwine her lore with one of your dragons if you like! (I love seeing those where it’s a totally different clan but has a dragon in common :) Personality: well shaman-ish idk again go crazy, she is one of the few I hatched and actually kept she has been lore less for two months now and I thinks it’s time she gets a life XD

Offer form:

Username: Zoyki
Dragon:77842418_350.png
Key points for lore: she’s quite close to her mother, the lore just needs to explain that she is the clans shaman on all else go crazy invent whatever you like you can even intertwine her lore with one of your dragons if you like! (I love seeing those where it’s a totally different clan but has a dragon in common :)
Personality: well shaman-ish idk again go crazy, she is one of the few I hatched and actually kept she has been lore less for two months now and I thinks it’s time she gets a life XD
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
@Zoyki I would love to give it a try :)))
@Zoyki I would love to give it a try :)))
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
@Tanganika cool! She’s all yours ^^
@Tanganika cool! She’s all yours ^^
Magpie
Zoyki

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
@Zoyki How’s this? If you want it completely different or some details changed/added just say I will gladly do it ^^

A white skydancer with golden runes walked in a princely fashion towards one of the many travelling caravans in the Viridian Labyrinth, this particular caravan smelled of candles and a scent he could not precisely place his talon on. He entered, beads rattling, a green snapper sat with her eyes closed, muttering something. “Uh, excuse me?” Asked the skydancer, one of the snappers eye flew open, the other eye remained shut “What do you want?” she asked, the eyeball scanning the derg.
“Are you the shaman?”
The snapper huffed “Obviously, didn't you see the big sign saying ‘The shaman is in, so stop asking ’?”
the skydancer shook his head yet chuckled “I believe I didn't.”
“Must have fallen off then” she muttered, both eyes open now. the skydancer looked a bit surprised “You actually had a sign saying that?”
“Yes…” she paused, deciding to change the subject “What makes thee seek the shaman of knowledge and wisdom?”
“Well I suppose you know who I am, shaman of wisdom and knowledge, so-”
“ONLY I get to call myself that, when other dragons say ‘The Shaman of knowledge and Wisdom’ it doesn't sound nearly so good, call me Firefly. Now, do go on, Gadarel.” the snapper interrupted.
“See, proves my point, you know my name. And I never mentioned it…” Gadarel answered with a smal smile on his face. Firefly gave him a look “I suppose I wasn't quite to clear when i said ‘Do go on.’” she sighed
“Can you see the spirit?” asked gadarel.
Firefly nodded, the moment The skydancer entered she felt its presence and saw it, “I do, it isn't a normal soul, this one, believe it or not, has been passed on for generations upon generations. It is the soul of Edgley Sparrows” she said with quite some interest. “Now what would the soul of the first king's henchman be doing clinging onto you hmmmm?” Gadarel stiffened, this was worse than he thought. “Thank you that was all i needed to know.” he did a tiny bow and left, dropping a bag of gold on the table for Firefly. The snapper tilted her head, she had seen far more… None of it was good, she stood up and ran past the beads, seeing the back of Gadarel the golden runes of royalty shimmering in the sunlight “Gadarel! You need to free the soul! Do as it wants and it will be free, there is no need for more generations to suffer, your relatives have done enough!” she shouted,
The skydancer turned, nodded and disappeared into the crowd. Firefly walked back into the tent on the caravan and saw her mother “Hi mum.” she smiled, still a bit shook by the visions “Hey sweetie, you alright?” “Im swell” Firefly smiled
@Zoyki How’s this? If you want it completely different or some details changed/added just say I will gladly do it ^^

A white skydancer with golden runes walked in a princely fashion towards one of the many travelling caravans in the Viridian Labyrinth, this particular caravan smelled of candles and a scent he could not precisely place his talon on. He entered, beads rattling, a green snapper sat with her eyes closed, muttering something. “Uh, excuse me?” Asked the skydancer, one of the snappers eye flew open, the other eye remained shut “What do you want?” she asked, the eyeball scanning the derg.
“Are you the shaman?”
The snapper huffed “Obviously, didn't you see the big sign saying ‘The shaman is in, so stop asking ’?”
the skydancer shook his head yet chuckled “I believe I didn't.”
“Must have fallen off then” she muttered, both eyes open now. the skydancer looked a bit surprised “You actually had a sign saying that?”
“Yes…” she paused, deciding to change the subject “What makes thee seek the shaman of knowledge and wisdom?”
“Well I suppose you know who I am, shaman of wisdom and knowledge, so-”
“ONLY I get to call myself that, when other dragons say ‘The Shaman of knowledge and Wisdom’ it doesn't sound nearly so good, call me Firefly. Now, do go on, Gadarel.” the snapper interrupted.
“See, proves my point, you know my name. And I never mentioned it…” Gadarel answered with a smal smile on his face. Firefly gave him a look “I suppose I wasn't quite to clear when i said ‘Do go on.’” she sighed
“Can you see the spirit?” asked gadarel.
Firefly nodded, the moment The skydancer entered she felt its presence and saw it, “I do, it isn't a normal soul, this one, believe it or not, has been passed on for generations upon generations. It is the soul of Edgley Sparrows” she said with quite some interest. “Now what would the soul of the first king's henchman be doing clinging onto you hmmmm?” Gadarel stiffened, this was worse than he thought. “Thank you that was all i needed to know.” he did a tiny bow and left, dropping a bag of gold on the table for Firefly. The snapper tilted her head, she had seen far more… None of it was good, she stood up and ran past the beads, seeing the back of Gadarel the golden runes of royalty shimmering in the sunlight “Gadarel! You need to free the soul! Do as it wants and it will be free, there is no need for more generations to suffer, your relatives have done enough!” she shouted,
The skydancer turned, nodded and disappeared into the crowd. Firefly walked back into the tent on the caravan and saw her mother “Hi mum.” she smiled, still a bit shook by the visions “Hey sweetie, you alright?” “Im swell” Firefly smiled
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
@Tanganika it’s amazing I wasn’t expecting it so fast, thank you so much ;)
@Tanganika it’s amazing I wasn’t expecting it so fast, thank you so much ;)
Magpie
Zoyki

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
@Zoyki My pleasure ^-^ (and yes im an unnaturally awesomely fast writer, i appreciate your noticing XD)
@Zoyki My pleasure ^-^ (and yes im an unnaturally awesomely fast writer, i appreciate your noticing XD)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif