Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art telephone! (OPEN)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
I would absolutely love to join and give this a shot if that's okay!
I would absolutely love to join and give this a shot if that's okay!

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
Ooh, we have enough for a second game now? Awesome, I'm still keen. Any guidelines on what the first person should/shouldn't draw to kick things off?
Ooh, we have enough for a second game now? Awesome, I'm still keen. Any guidelines on what the first person should/shouldn't draw to kick things off?
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
Since this game is full, could you ping me when there's a new game? :0
Since this game is full, could you ping me when there's a new game? :0
iMF1y7L.png

PSST - My username has two 'y's!
Call me Poe or Sunny - he/she!
hatchery
signature art by nuue
I'd also like to be pinged when a new game is available! I'm interested in participating in game three.
I'd also like to be pinged when a new game is available! I'm interested in participating in game three.
1.png
FR+10 • they/she • ND • artist
@Sludgy @tehstripe @CrimsonDragon @rottsonrosen @HalfMoons @InariKitsunee @HappyAccidents @Snowyy @mireleii

Wow! What a surprise to wake up to! I didn't have much luck advertising by myself so I might have given up on this thread. But now that there is much interest, of course I will start a second game!

@Snowyy @mireleii I would love to add you both to the second game as well, but I don't wish the games to drag on for too long. 2 more entries might take 4 more weeks to finish. So rest assured, I will add you to the pinglist to the third game. Would you also want to be added to the finished game pinglist?

@Sludgy Since we are on Flight Rising, I think it would be best if the starting drawing starts off with something Flight Rising related. It can be anything! Your own dragon, a monster, an npc dragon, any lore event. Anything that you can come up with!
@Sludgy @tehstripe @CrimsonDragon @rottsonrosen @HalfMoons @InariKitsunee @HappyAccidents @Snowyy @mireleii

Wow! What a surprise to wake up to! I didn't have much luck advertising by myself so I might have given up on this thread. But now that there is much interest, of course I will start a second game!

@Snowyy @mireleii I would love to add you both to the second game as well, but I don't wish the games to drag on for too long. 2 more entries might take 4 more weeks to finish. So rest assured, I will add you to the pinglist to the third game. Would you also want to be added to the finished game pinglist?

@Sludgy Since we are on Flight Rising, I think it would be best if the starting drawing starts off with something Flight Rising related. It can be anything! Your own dragon, a monster, an npc dragon, any lore event. Anything that you can come up with!
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
[quote name="SunnyInferno" date="2022-05-31 22:21:22" ]I would love to add you both to the second game as well, but I don't wish the games to drag on for too long. 2 more entries might take 4 more weeks to finish. So rest assured, I will add you to the pinglist to the third game. Would you also want to be added to the finished game pinglist?[/quote] Sure, I'd love to see when it's finished :)
SunnyInferno wrote on 2022-05-31 22:21:22:
I would love to add you both to the second game as well, but I don't wish the games to drag on for too long. 2 more entries might take 4 more weeks to finish. So rest assured, I will add you to the pinglist to the third game. Would you also want to be added to the finished game pinglist?

Sure, I'd love to see when it's finished :)
iMF1y7L.png

PSST - My username has two 'y's!
Call me Poe or Sunny - he/she!
hatchery
signature art by nuue
@SunnyInferno Sounds good, that’s got a few ideas kicking around. I’ll get started and hopefully have something to PM to you in a few days ;)
@SunnyInferno Sounds good, that’s got a few ideas kicking around. I’ll get started and hopefully have something to PM to you in a few days ;)
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
[quote name="SunnyInferno" date="2022-05-31 22:21:22" ] I would love to add you both to the second game as well, but I don't wish the games to drag on for too long. 2 more entries might take 4 more weeks to finish. So rest assured, I will add you to the pinglist to the third game. Would you also want to be added to the finished game pinglist? [/quote] Sure, why not! Nice to see how it turns out!
SunnyInferno wrote on 2022-05-31 22:21:22:
I would love to add you both to the second game as well, but I don't wish the games to drag on for too long. 2 more entries might take 4 more weeks to finish. So rest assured, I will add you to the pinglist to the third game. Would you also want to be added to the finished game pinglist?

Sure, why not! Nice to see how it turns out!
1.png
FR+10 • they/she • ND • artist
could i also be added to the pinglist for the 3rd game? this seems like fun!
could i also be added to the pinglist for the 3rd game? this seems like fun!
forum sig under construction lol sorry
candy | they/pink
@pwnk of course! You've been added :)
@pwnk of course! You've been added :)
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39