Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art telephone! (OPEN) [7/8]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@ all pings I am a-ok with ! Especially since there are a lot of participants and we each get a week, I think reminders are a necessary function for it to run smoothly as possible :)
@ all pings I am a-ok with ! Especially since there are a lot of participants and we each get a week, I think reminders are a necessary function for it to run smoothly as possible :)
1SXlDkp.png
@PeacefulPyro @hyrulle @psychae @CrimsonDragon @Boundary @Sludgy Game update! The game has moved onto the 3rd participant, @psychae! Next update ping will come along once the game moves onto the next participant. @psychae, forgot to mention, but I am sure you won't need this, but your final deadline is until the 29th! That's all, take care! [emoji=palette size=1] [size=1] There is no need to reply to these pings! These are just reminders :)
@PeacefulPyro @hyrulle @psychae @CrimsonDragon @Boundary @Sludgy

Game update!

The game has moved onto the 3rd participant, @psychae! Next update ping will come along once the game moves onto the next participant.

@psychae, forgot to mention, but I am sure you won't need this, but your final deadline is until the 29th!

That's all, take care!

There is no need to reply to these pings! These are just reminders :)

FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
Ohh quick question- are we gonna post the whole line of art pieces or just the starting and finishing one? Cause I'd like to see all of them since we all are putting a lot of effort into this :>
Ohh quick question- are we gonna post the whole line of art pieces or just the starting and finishing one? Cause I'd like to see all of them since we all are putting a lot of effort into this :>
1SXlDkp.png
@CrimsonDragon

I will post all of them, of course! It would be quite rude not to. People still put effort into the pieces, as you said yourself :)
@CrimsonDragon

I will post all of them, of course! It would be quite rude not to. People still put effort into the pieces, as you said yourself :)

fkWjutW.png
Ah okie awesome <3
Ah okie awesome <3
1SXlDkp.png
@PeacefulPyro @hyrulle @psychae @CrimsonDragon @Boundary @Sludgy Game update! The game has been passed on to the next participant, @CrimsonDragon! I hope everything goes swimmingly. Next ping will come along when the game passes on once again :) Take care all! [emoji=palette size=1]

Game update!

The game has been passed on to the next participant, @CrimsonDragon! I hope everything goes swimmingly. Next ping will come along when the game passes on once again :)

Take care all!

fkWjutW.png
@PeacefulPyro @hyrulle @psychae @CrimsonDragon @Boundary @Sludgy Game update! The game has been passed on to the next participant, @Boundary ! Everything has gone swimmingly this far! We are so close to the end, I am already excited to show you all the results :) Next ping will come along when the game passes on once again. Take care all! [emoji=palette size=1]

Game update!

The game has been passed on to the next participant, @Boundary ! Everything has gone swimmingly this far! We are so close to the end, I am already excited to show you all the results :) Next ping will come along when the game passes on once again.

Take care all!

fkWjutW.png
@PeacefulPyro @hyrulle @psychae @CrimsonDragon @Boundary @Sludgy Game update! The game has been passed on to the next participant, @Sludgy ! I am excited with how the telephone game is going on at the moment. There was a bit of a hiccup in the game and a participant needed to be skipped. Once Sludgy is done, it is me and then the game will be finished! I hope you all are as excited as I am. I will be opening another game to participate in. If there will be enough people who sign up, I will start another one going! That is all! [emoji=tundra tongue size=1]

Game update!

The game has been passed on to the next participant, @Sludgy ! I am excited with how the telephone game is going on at the moment. There was a bit of a hiccup in the game and a participant needed to be skipped. Once Sludgy is done, it is me and then the game will be finished! I hope you all are as excited as I am.

I will be opening another game to participate in. If there will be enough people who sign up, I will start another one going!

That is all!

fkWjutW.png
@Accismus @Exastasy @PeacefulPyro @hyrulle @psychae @CrimsonDragon @Boundary @Sludgy [center][size=5][b]THE FIRST GAME HAS ENDED![/b][/center] Hello all that participated and all that see this! The art telephone game has ended after a month and six days. So, with no further ramblings on, here are the results for all to see! [b]For those who wish to participate or play again, please let me know in the replies![/b] By PeacefulPyro [img]https://i.imgur.com/99s9MAY.png[/img] By hyrulle [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/690697511605633085/955610243277152326/ring_ring_art_phone.png[/img] By psychae [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/945805005846368378/958038745997787196/touchtonetelephone.png[/img] By CrimsonDragon [img]https://i.imgur.com/JbTZLfH.png[/img] By Sludgy [img]https://i.imgur.com/jFDbq4O.jpg[/img] By SunnyInferno [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554326715837448195/964952420188840017/artphone.png[/img]
@Accismus @Exastasy @PeacefulPyro @hyrulle @psychae @CrimsonDragon @Boundary @Sludgy
THE FIRST GAME HAS ENDED!

Hello all that participated and all that see this! The art telephone game has ended after a month and six days. So, with no further ramblings on, here are the results for all to see!

For those who wish to participate or play again, please let me know in the replies!

By PeacefulPyro

99s9MAY.png

By hyrulle

ring_ring_art_phone.png

By psychae

touchtonetelephone.png

By CrimsonDragon

JbTZLfH.png

By Sludgy

jFDbq4O.jpg

By SunnyInferno

artphone.png

fkWjutW.png
Hahaha wow! Man, I changed so much! Did I go too far? Sunny, I really like what you drew from mine. After sending you the piece, I was thinking that I should have made the scale lines a little lighter on the hippocampus (like you did) and add a blue wash to the foreground coral (like you did as well). Your creature’s pose is so dynamic.

The first two pictures with the water light ripples on the creature are so creative. I wanna make some edits to mine one day soon to include them too!

I really love all of this. It’s so amazing to see how it started out and where it ended! I’d love to participate again, please mark me down for another shot. I’ll try to not let things go off the rails again XD edit: forgot to ping @SunnyInferno
Hahaha wow! Man, I changed so much! Did I go too far? Sunny, I really like what you drew from mine. After sending you the piece, I was thinking that I should have made the scale lines a little lighter on the hippocampus (like you did) and add a blue wash to the foreground coral (like you did as well). Your creature’s pose is so dynamic.

The first two pictures with the water light ripples on the creature are so creative. I wanna make some edits to mine one day soon to include them too!

I really love all of this. It’s so amazing to see how it started out and where it ended! I’d love to participate again, please mark me down for another shot. I’ll try to not let things go off the rails again XD edit: forgot to ping @SunnyInferno
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39