Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Closed] Art trades! Any art welcome :D
1 2
Hi @Quarth!

I am interested in doing an art trade at the moment, if you still are! :D
Hi @Quarth!

I am interested in doing an art trade at the moment, if you still are! :D
---123456 sZShZzW.png
ACOZFAh.png
mtHAEL4.png
x8bDWFu.png qrKY0v1.png p3Lr8aR.png mlHpBMC.png
HJLIYn4.png
0HBKL8H.png
@EnigmaCosmos1027

Ah, I think I’ll take a break for a bit after the one I’m working on, but thank you for offering <3
Forgot to edit the title, sorry ^^’
@EnigmaCosmos1027

Ah, I think I’ll take a break for a bit after the one I’m working on, but thank you for offering <3
Forgot to edit the title, sorry ^^’
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@Drytil Here we go! Iridescent was a lot harder to do in pixel style than I first thought, but I hope it still looks alright ^^' I decided to make the halo look like it's burning apart, sort of,, let me know if you'd like a version without the halo pieces or if you want me to change anything else in it! c: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/603249629143891994/936763398832660520/Untitled278_20220129002053.png[/img]
@Drytil

Here we go! Iridescent was a lot harder to do in pixel style than I first thought, but I hope it still looks alright ^^'
I decided to make the halo look like it's burning apart, sort of,, let me know if you'd like a version without the halo pieces or if you want me to change anything else in it! c:

Untitled278_20220129002053.png

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@Quarth Ahhhh! :D It looks awesome! Love the creativity of the halo <3 The shading is soft and so pretty too. Thank you so much! I managed to finish earlier than I thought I would! So here's Miniver! My tablet started to lag quite a bit so the shading had to be done by mouse. But It didn't take too long to get the hang of it <3 She was so much fun to draw. [img]https://i.imgur.com/aMM32fN.png[/img] Thank you so much for the art trade <333
@Quarth

Ahhhh! :D It looks awesome! Love the creativity of the halo <3
The shading is soft and so pretty too. Thank you so much!

I managed to finish earlier than I thought I would! So here's Miniver!
My tablet started to lag quite a bit so the shading had to be done by mouse. But It didn't take too long to get the hang of it <3

She was so much fun to draw.

aMM32fN.png

Thank you so much for the art trade <333
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

Yoo I absolutely love it! I love the shading on it so much and the little diamonds around her are such a cool addition! Thank you so much for the trade as well, it was a lot of fun <33 :D
@Drytil

Yoo I absolutely love it! I love the shading on it so much and the little diamonds around her are such a cool addition! Thank you so much for the trade as well, it was a lot of fun <33 :D

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
1 2