Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Closed] I will draw your dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@imginate I chose Aberdith! They're so shiny and pretty I couldn't resist :) This is my favourite piece from this thread yet! [rule] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OfGUqB5.png[/img] (They got that long neck fae) Would you me to tag you or just mention your fr username when I post this on instagram? Let me know!
@imginate I chose Aberdith! They're so shiny and pretty I couldn't resist :) This is my favourite piece from this thread yet!
OfGUqB5.png
(They got that long neck fae)

Would you me to tag you or just mention your fr username when I post this on instagram? Let me know!
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
SfomeH6.pnglPoWWek.png5UPwWzW.png0V1ZRzO.pngmFx3X6M.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@BurittoKimasan oh, he looks very shiny indeed! thank you so much for drawing him!

i don’t have instagram, so you can just mention my username!
@BurittoKimasan oh, he looks very shiny indeed! thank you so much for drawing him!

i don’t have instagram, so you can just mention my username!
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@Islet I did Breeze! His colours are very fun to work with :) [rule] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ijzHa9M.png[/img] [rule] Would you like me to tag you or mention your fr username when i post this on instagram? Let me know!
@Islet I did Breeze! His colours are very fun to work with :)
ijzHa9M.png
Would you like me to tag you or mention your fr username when i post this on instagram? Let me know!
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@Crackers0Cheese I drew a double of Overgrow and Crownfire! Overgrow's skin is beautiful, and they match each others eyes! Amazing! You can plonk the piece in both their bios! (Also this just inspired me to make an adopt shop, haha) [rule] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mQM5mXP.png[/img] [rule] Would you like me to tag you or mention your fr username when i post this on instagram? Let me know :>
@Crackers0Cheese I drew a double of Overgrow and Crownfire! Overgrow's skin is beautiful, and they match each others eyes! Amazing! You can plonk the piece in both their bios! (Also this just inspired me to make an adopt shop, haha)
mQM5mXP.png
Would you like me to tag you or mention your fr username when i post this on instagram? Let me know :>
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@BurritoKimasan

Ahh thank you so much they look gorgeous!! :D I love your art style!

And I don’t have Instagram, so you can just say my username if you want! :3
@BurritoKimasan

Ahh thank you so much they look gorgeous!! :D I love your art style!

And I don’t have Instagram, so you can just say my username if you want! :3
Hello, call me Crackers! | He/him

Feel free to ping me whenever!
[quote name="BurittoKimasan" date="2021-12-15 18:53:29" ] @Islet I did Breeze! His colours are very fun to work with :) Would you like me to tag you or mention your fr username when i post this on instagram? Let me know! [/quote] Woah, amazing! Thank you so much for your art,it's lovely <3 I really adore the way you did his colors and the pose came out amazing! I'll leave it up to you to decide how to mention/tag me, since I have no clue how instagram works ^^; Sincerely, Islet
BurittoKimasan wrote on 2021-12-15 18:53:29:
@Islet I did Breeze! His colours are very fun to work with :)
Would you like me to tag you or mention your fr username when i post this on instagram? Let me know!

Woah, amazing! Thank you so much for your art,it's lovely <3
I really adore the way you did his colors and the pose came out amazing!
I'll leave it up to you to decide how to mention/tag me, since I have no clue how instagram works ^^;

Sincerely,
Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Vanitatum Nicte is beautiful! Her colours are so soothing and pleasing, it was a joy to draw her :) [rule] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gS3aqRV.png[/img] [rule] Would you like me to tag you or mention your fr username when i post this on instagram? Let me know :) I am totally gonna do adoptables using this base yay
@Vanitatum Nicte is beautiful! Her colours are so soothing and pleasing, it was a joy to draw her :)
gS3aqRV.png
Would you like me to tag you or mention your fr username when i post this on instagram? Let me know :)

I am totally gonna do adoptables using this base yay
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
[quote name="BurittoKimasan" date="2021-12-15 23:20:39" ] @Vanitatum Nicte is beautiful! Her colours are so soothing and pleasing, it was a joy to draw her :) [rule] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gS3aqRV.png[/img] [rule] Would you like me to tag you or mention your fr username when i post this on instagram? Let me know :) I am totally gonna do adoptables using this base yay [/quote] Ohhh she's so pretty thank you! And you can tag my Flight rising name, I don't really use instagram unfortunately xD Oh you're gonna use this as adopt base? It's really pretty. I don't know if you need it but I totally give you my consent to use Nicte as example for the adopt :) edit: btw do you have the transparent version of this? Or can I make it transparent?
BurittoKimasan wrote on 2021-12-15 23:20:39:
@Vanitatum Nicte is beautiful! Her colours are so soothing and pleasing, it was a joy to draw her :)
gS3aqRV.png
Would you like me to tag you or mention your fr username when i post this on instagram? Let me know :)

I am totally gonna do adoptables using this base yay

Ohhh she's so pretty thank you! And you can tag my Flight rising name, I don't really use instagram unfortunately xD
Oh you're gonna use this as adopt base? It's really pretty. I don't know if you need it but I totally give you my consent to use Nicte as example for the adopt :)

edit: btw do you have the transparent version of this? Or can I make it transparent?
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum thanks and im glad you like it!

I'll pm you a transparent version now, no problem!
@Vanitatum thanks and im glad you like it!

I'll pm you a transparent version now, no problem!
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@Mabogoi here's your girl! I tried my best to incorporate her apparel, hope you like it! [rule] [url=https://imgur.com/qEoGFVn][img]http://i.imgur.com/qEoGFVn.png[/img][/url]
@Mabogoi here's your girl! I tried my best to incorporate her apparel, hope you like it!
qEoGFVn.png
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8